The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2520
  • 159633 Comments
  • ((((((((Kathy)))))))))
    I saw my name mentioned and figured I would pop in while I had a minute or two. Good to see things haven't changed much here.
  • And I return the PageChangePrince.
  • And it is almost like I never left.
    I think this is the first time I have been in here since last August.
  • tisk tisk tisk.... rdizzle trying to steal my title...
  • Nooo Way !! @angryboy and @rdnzlrips82 In the same Night!
    *Falls down swooning in faint, rubbing eyes..sure she is dreaming*
    I'm seeing ghosts OB quick..some idk..whiskey! !
  • it's real @kathy, I should've made a CPR bird...can't have injuries here
  • What's the happy haps, @abizzle?! How you been?
    @OB a Pigkiller might do her some justice.
  • Hee hee @angryboy Yes a Cpr bird would come in handy around here.lol..how you been?
  • yes @ripsy Ob I'll have that Pigkiller please:)
    You guys been flinging?
  • @rdizzle haven't played angry much in over a year so I haven't been active here, but I still lurk ever now and then to keep up with things, then I saw you on tonight trying to take my page changing title so I decided to come out of the shadows. I've been good, just trying to get through these teenage years, and school. how about yourself?
  • I am currently sitting atop my division in ABF. I am 20k over the 2nd place person.
  • guess above a applies to @kathy too, dang manual refresh =P
  • well done @rd!
  • I am busy with work and raising younglings. Life is good. I am just hoping for some sleep soon. But I am working 60 hour weeks.
  • I lost all of my game saves in a device transfer, so all of my scores are gone.
  • ouch, I'm sorry, when I get a new device imma keep this one for mobile games with data I'm proud of
  • I feel so behind on here, I have really kept up with anything AB related for months
  • Wow, have I been transported back in time? @ripsy & @angryboy are both here?
    Nice to hear you're both doing ok. And @ripsy thanks for remembering my favourite nightcap.
    @kathy has been raiding your stock for me from time to time.
    @ripsy I've forgotten how old your kids are, Maddy must be at least 3?? Are they still keeping you on your toes?
    And @angryboy are you done school & off for the summer now?
  • Ripsy! !You haven't learned backup and restore!!! oh my. .even i have the backup part down pat..still need assistance with the restore..but jeesh really you lost all your stuff oouuchy..i know how that feels..you know
  • hey @karen, well yes I am, but I'm doing Algebra 2 over the summer so I can do pre-calc/trig this coming school year so can be that must closer to be finished with math and school in general, at this point I'll only have like 2 classes to do my senior year, but my plan is to duel-enroll so it won't be as luxurious as it could be
  • @Kathy -- Best wishes for your sister and you. Must be terrible. She's too young to be so sick.
    Also agree with everyone on the world news, i.e. unspeakable evil. Why?
  • it seems that, once a slinger always a slinger, I played ABO for the first time in about a year and I haven't lost my touch, it is like riding a bike, ya never forget
  • @karen68 My private stock has always been yours, as well. And yes, Maddy turned 3 on the 23rd of May. She is my beautiful princess. Eli is 4 and had turned into quite the handful. Isaiah is 6 and starts 1st Grade in the fall. We had Maddy take a prescool screening and she us too smart for preschool.
    @Kathy my data files got lost in a shuffle on my memory card. I have no idea where they went.
  • sorry guys I'm off its late and I've had a rough couple days, I'm lurking but gonna listen to my book and fling myself to sleep. going to see sis ,hopefully in the morning. i appreciate all your prayers and good vibes:)
  • @kathy will do! gnite
  • Thank you @mvnla2 it means a lot to me for your support and thoughts:)
  • g' nite @angryboy ty:)
    nite @ripsy...hope you guys pop in again soon:)
  • @rdnzlrips82 @angryboy -- Great to see you, especially since you popped in to support @Kathy. Glad to hear that you're both doing well.
  • hey @mvnla, good to see ya too. I try to pop in more, I just get tangled up in something else and then forget :/
  • @angryboy that's a lot of math... Good to hear you haven't lost your flinging skills.
    @ripsy you should post an up-to-date pic of the kids, it would be nice to see how much they've grown.
    Hi @mvnla2 :)
    @kathy have a good night, I'll keep you & your sister in my thoughts. Hope things are brighter tomorrow.
  • Thank you @karen68 ♡ your thoughts mean a lot ty..
    night
    I'll keep you all updated ty..
  • Oh my goodness! What year have I clicked on? @rdnzlrips82 Ripsy!!!!!!!!!! How lovely to see you! I've missed you. We really need to catch up. I'm actually happy to hear you are working so hard lol! Like Karen said,I'd love to see the kids,especially Maddie! Also good to know you are not immune to a Swift dance off ;) I tend to leave her for the journey to and from work. It ain't a pretty sight (or sound) shakin it off at the end of the day but meh....who cares!
    @angryboy How lovely to see you as well!
    @kathy It's true,you do have a lot of lovely caring friends :D Hope your Sis had a more peaceful night. I'll be thinking of you both today.
    Better scoot to the shower and head to work :( It's looking like it's going to be a beautiful sunny day so I'm soaking up as much as I can on the deck at 7am as I'm not going to see it :(
  • Wow! I miss an evening of lurking and come in to find out that it was a visit back in time! So nice to hear from @rdnzirips82 and @angryboy , aka @angryguy .
    @kathy ,thoughts around the world are with you and your sister. Sometimes life is just so hard, a reminder to enjoy and remember the good times.
  • @Kathy -- Hope your sister is doing better. Take care of her and yourself.
  • Thank you @mvnla2 She's stable but still heavily sedated, and somewhat restless in the brief moments she wakes. she's made it this far so it's hopeful that she will recover, but it still will take some time. i appreciate your thoughts :)
  • Thank you also @catsnbirds, it's nice to know i have friends thinking of my sis and me:)
  • Rushing in and out of here, but I can not stay… but wanted to thank @sweetp for the flowers last week they were gorgeous. And @hunnybunny, glad you decided to make the forum thread on the changed levels in Seasons, that's why the Nest is such a great place… we share :D so thanks for starting the thread, I am sure I will be using it when I get back to my flinging. Also see the lost boys dropped in last night, like old time. Happy you both are doing fine! And last but not least, @kathy super warm and happy thoughts coming from Dutchieland your way as well! hang in there sweetie!
  • Happy Birthday Pa! !
  • The Big Six...Oh my goodness, I'm SIXTY!!!

Hi everybody. I thought I was going to sneak past my birthday without any fanfare. But Noooo! @Estar wasn't having any of that. She let the Rat out of the bag. Even in her "Pitbum" condition, she got the banner up. That is one heck of a Birthday card. Love it. And I am having a cool day here. The oppressive heat let up last night and is being cool just for me. ha ha
    I wish I had that kinda pull with the Big Guy. I'd ask for a few more important things like...World Peace?

Thanks @TomPuss. I'll look at the videos once I finish this delicious Crab West Indies my wife just hand delivered to me. Yum! Yum! It doesn't get much better than this. And cheese cake for dessert. How appropriate. Leave that Rat topper on the cake alone everybody. He's mine. Y'all can have the beans on toast. Yeah! I'm greedy today. But in case you haven't heard...It's "MY" BIRTHDAY!!!

@Ma What can I say that you don't already know? But for the rest of you flingers, take a look at what she's doing to Space Mirrors. She just took another trophy from me on level one in Cold Cuts not ten minutes ago. WTG Ma!!!

Mrs. Bunny? I'm still scratching my head trying to ascertain the significance of 48 balloons. I might not get any sleep tonight try to figure you out.
  • The maps cracked me up @TomPuss.
  • nighty night Pa♡ hope you had a wonderful birthday:)
Post in the New Forum!