Problems after last AB RMF update
  • I have some problems with AB after last RMF update.

After update some of my stats and results disappeard. I logged into my Rovio account to refresh game and all was OK, while being logged in account. All results where on their places (all 3-stars and ME feathers in all episodes).

After logging out - the same situation like before logging in account. Game didn't save my stats.

I tried one more time. I logged in account and I finished two first levels from RMF update (being logged in account). Stats in account were saved correctly, but after logging out there was the same situation like after first logging out - game offline was without full stats.

Can anybody tell me what is happening with AB and Rovio account after this update?

AB version: Android [Samsung Galaxy Y]
  • 13 Comments
  • There's nothing wrong here. When logged in to Rovio Accounts, your data is not stored on the device. This allows users the opportunity to have multiple accounts running on a single device without overlapping data.
  • @Atmosfear I´m having the same problem. And every time I don´t have a internet connection it signs me out.

@AMslimfordy But it wasn´t like this in the previous update.
  • Me too. Today i was logged out from Rovio Account. All my scores and Stars were gone. After logging in my scores shows correctly.

iPhone/iPad
  • @AMslimfordy OK, maybe there's nothing wrong with Rovio account and the way it works online/offline or in the situation of multiple accounts running on a single device.

But the question is why some of my stats disappeard after last update? Before update I had full 3-stars and ME feathers in all levels from all episodes. Now, some of my results are gone...
  • @Atmosfear, I also have a Samsung Galaxy Y but I don't have any problem with the new update, however, I have been signed out for a several times due to the slow internet connection, which was not happen in the previous update (version).
  • For the first time ever, this morning I was automatically logged out of my Rovio account. Dang near had a heart attack when I saw all my RMF progress gone. Heaved a big sigh of relief when I signed back in!
  • @amslimfordy

I want to have my Scores saved on my device. Is their a Way to get the Scores back on my device? Aaaaaaaah
  • @atmosfear

I cant believe also that i only see my Scores when i logged in and when i logg Out all my Stars and feathers are gone. So i have my Scores in Rovio Account and not on my device. Aaaaaaaaaah. So we have to look in the Further Updates that we are logged out during we Play the New update and After Finishing to logging in! So i think thats the only Way to Save gameplay on Rovio Account and our device :-(
  • @AMslimfordy Is there any way to save my data from Rovio account on the device? I want all my results while playing offline.

I'm asking for that beacause I don't need to have multiple accounts running on my device.
  • You would have to ask Rovio about this. The only way I know how is by manually manipulating the filenames, and I don't encourage this for everyone.
  • I think Rovio has more important problems than answering such questions. Maybe I should wait till this option will appear.
  • I already asked Rovio about this. I know it will take some time to get a answer but if i hear something i will let you know!!
  • ... Here the answer from Rovio

Hello Christoph,

The game does indeed currently only save your scores to the account when connected to the internet. If there is no internet connection, you will be logged out and the scores will not show up on your account. This is something that we're looking into, and are trying to come up with the best solution to this.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Benjamin
    Rovio Support Team

... So hopefully we will see a Solution in future :-)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!