AB:Space scores changing?
  • I remember seeing a thread somewhere, but couldn't remember where to reply there. I've noticed that when I finish a level, say my score is 106990, when I go back into the score it will read 106995. Just wanted to confirm that I have seen this as well.
  • 7 Comments
  • Yes, we have seen this. Inquiry sent to Rovio.
  • Yes! I originally thought the leaderboards here were buggy, when the scores were actually changing in the game.
  • I have the same situation with my scores as well...I have another problem with the Space episode scoring. My ABN score for Pig Bang is 1,954,605 but my game center score is 55 points higher 1954660...BUT my ABN score for cold Cuts is 2,385,420 and my game center score for that level is 10,250 points lower.

I have checked all my scores for cold cuts, and they match up with my true ABN total. I didn't check my Pig Bang scores but it's such a small discrepancy that I'll get around to it tomorrow or the next day. I think space is definately buggy, because my scores on the original Angry Birds levels all match up. FYI my handle on Game Center is "Dnardy"

I also noticed that the Surf and Turf hasn't been added to Game Center Scores.
  • GameCenter seems to update scores 1 level behind on AB:Space.

Surf and Turf is likely not included in ABo's GameCenter because it is a nonsequential episode.
  • I thought Surf and Turf was not included because the game is at the max allowed for number of Achievements and Leaderboards.
  • @Slim it might not be just a coincidence, I got the PB score addict while playing DZ 19 ... same as you according to video.
  • @CougRon Surf and Turf does not have its own leaderboard on GC since all 25 slots are used, but I think Nardles was referring to it not being included in Total Score.

@sal9 Hrm, interesting...
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!