List of Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 6
  • 1064 Comments
  • Surf and Turf level 26 right side tower collapse @mvnla2
    not sure if I reported this correctly ..
  • even here, your the page changer @kathy
  • wreck the halls #5 unstable, the reif on the top falls down and hits the right pig on the ground
  • Abs bts 1-4 see comment in bugs forum
  • This is way too hard to update without computer. Maybe can borrow one. If not won't happen till 8/28.
  • Found one,ABSp Utopia level 14,Somehow,the asteroid magically moves and enters the atmosphere,to the right structure,the tnt exploded and sent the rocket flying to the left one,got 77K (Including 3 birds),So it should be around 47K,@mvnla2 ,Could you check this?
  • Did they fix ABS Trick or Treat 3-3 with the latest update (Back to School)? It seems to me that the rightmost vertical wooden plank never moves any bit. Maybe I'm wrong but i think some months ago the level was more unstable, sometimes dropping the wooden plank.
  • ABO 14-4 , in response to your comment @mvnla2 I found that zooming in seemed to add to destruction, tried both zoom in and out saw no real difference in blocks falling just amount of the destruction it caused. Hope this helps :)
  • ABS BTS level 6: top tower unstable, tilts leftward every 1.5 refreshes on average.
  • ABS BTS 1-9: sometimes the right side might destroy itself. Immediately after the start, watch the top wooden blocks and the vertical stone block below the topmost stone triangle. There should be immediate movement in the first 5-10 seconds, of not, restart. The vertical stone block might fall to the right, sometimes more of the structure topples, eventually destroying the wooden plank under the pig with the pointer (?) and blowing the TNT. This happened once for me, could not repeat it since. When it worked I failed to finish the level with one w/b although it seems possible.
  • @all -- I've updated through the previous page. Will try to get up-to-date tomorrow. Please keep posting; I will get caught up tomorrow if possible. Best case is that you add so much info that it will take several days!
    (FYI -- I always try the levels to 1) increase my score, 2) to add more info if possible.)
  • @all If you have more info, please provide:
    whole or partial destruction
    description of what happens
    range of scores
    frequency, e.g. 1/100
    wait time
    Description of shots required to cause instability
    Approximate ranges fine, since scores, frequency, and wait time vary
  • @alfredhartojo -- Utopia -14 -- That is really weird. Tried ~30 times and saw nothing (asteroid sometimes rotates clockwise or counterclockwise at different speeds, or not at all), but I've never seen an asteroid change location??? Are you sure you didn't accidentally shoot a bird? Any idea how many tries? Will add to list later.
  • @Argon -- I tried ToT -3-3 ~20 times with no collapse. Asked if anyone has seen it recently on walkthrough page. Does sound like it requires a certain amount of patience, though.
    Oh, wow, as I was writing this, saw partial collapse of top structure for 11K. So maybe 1/30? Doesn't seem to be what was previously described, though??? Twice in a row! Second for 16K. Doesn't seem to happen if I watch. ; )
  • @mvnla2 I did nothing,Orange was still there,sitting on the slingshot,left my phone,watched TV,15 minutes later,went back to my phone and found the asteroid slowly moving to the atmosphere,and it destroyes everything,made the TNT exploded and made the rocket flew to the left structure,and nothing survived,weird huh?it's like my phone is possesed by a ghost which hated the pigs,LOL xP
  • @Dorito BTS-6 has partial collapse some of the time; see first page.
  • Happened on the first try,it never happened again,I got 80K this way...
  • @alfredhartojo -- 15 min??? Wow, almost as bad as DZ-14. Will add, but don't think I'm likely to see it.
  • Hope somebody could see this too,not just me :D
  • Thanks @all Think I'm up-to-date, with the exception of TorT 3-3; waiting for more input on recent experience.
    Please let me know if I missed anything, or made mistakes.
  • Anyone have any recent experience with TorT 3-3? Has it been changed?
  • We don't have any self-destroying levels listed for the red planet. Anyone know of any?
  • ToT 3-3 is definetly fixed :(
  • Red Planet level 7,Again.. Same case as the magic-steroid on Utopia level 14,both lavasteroid got sucked to the steam,exploding at the bottom planet,destroying 3/4 of the structure,use red to kill the right remaining pigs and I got 101K

Why do I always have to see the magic-steroid thingies :(
  • @alfredhartojo -- See my post on 8/28 -- I did see partial collapse on ToT 3-3, but appears to be different than original.
    RP -7 -- Is this another one where you have to wait 15 min? Any idea how often it happens? Is 101K the highest you've gotten on this one? I'm at 104K, so not clear how much help destruction is?
    Does it matter which way they are rotating? May be impossible to answer if you've only seen it once, but would be interesting to know.
    Sometimes they rotate in same direction; sometimes opposite, at different speeds, and sometimes stationary.
    Why didn't this edit show up first time?
  • @mvnla2 Both lavasteroid rotates clockwise,both rotates at a fast speed,then it suddenly moved a bit,happens about 10 seconds after I opened the level
  • Tried about 50 times now,still no luck on getting the same destruction
  • ABO 1-13 partial, left top stone sometimes falls. Not very much, just a thought
  • @Tnatiuk17piano -- It fell once in ~25 tries, but 0 points? Did you get any points? It fell soon after restart -- Does it help to wait? Like maybe the ice melts?
  • Check ABO 3-13 comments -- Maybe only happens on pc?
  • @mvnla2, 3-13 is PC&MAC 2.1.0 level glitch, no more happen 2.2.0.

Forgot where i post this.
  • OK @mvnla the level is ABO 15-8, and what happens is the piggie on the swing falls to right then somewhat shortly after the swing starts to swing back and forth untill the piggie swings himself to death! Great fun to watch!! Biggest tip is he only starts swinging if he rolls to the left! And after he rolls it's wierd but it takes a few secs for the swing to start rocking!! Then POP also after a fair amount of waiting!
  • @Kimmiecv -- I think you must have made a typo on the level number. ABO 15-8 is in Mine and Dine, but there is no pig on a swing. I don't remember where you originally mentioned this; so please repeat any info you have here. How often does it happen (how many restarts)? How many points?
  • Shoot @mvnla2 I apologize it is ABO 15-7 which is indeed mine and dine and it happens more than not, I'd say maybe 3xs not and at around 3 to 4 in row at least where he starts his swinging! The score ranges from 5020 to 5080 ish depending on how the rope hits the stalactite before he pops himself. Sometimes the rope will break either on the right or left but I've never seen it fall, it just kinda dangles instead and the watermelons never fall out of the box. I hope this additional info helps. Oh every once in a while I just noticed he will roll to the right and he actually won't start to swing but that seems rare.
  • @Kimmiecv -- Thanks, ABO 15-7 already on list (see first page), but additional data useful. Does anything happen after pig pops if you wait?
    Please keep listing self-destruction in ABO, and anywhere else you find it. This forum didn't exist when most people were playing older levels, so I think a lot is still missing.
  • Hey @mvnla2, I saw it on the list after update but figured any info may help as to anything else happening no that's it. I'm on 15-13 right now and I checked the list, this ones not on it and as I'm still trying for a better score I will watch closer to see if this was an anomolly but I just noticed the piggie in the middle of left structures erm step thingy he's the one with a shovel stuck in his light hat (I kid you not!!) seemed to just fall over and pop! I was not expecting it and had launched my bird so I don't know yet if anything else happens, will now slow it down to see and come back here to fill you in as there is no mention in walkthrough of this happening! :)
  • @mvnla2 it had to be an wierd glitch I had to restart I don't know I lost count and it didn't happen again. If I see any more I will research them if they aren't on the list and let you know! :)
  • @bluestar_127 Posted screenshot of ABO 15-2 http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/bluestar_127/album/
    I even tried it on my iPhone, and didn't see so much as a wiggle. Very strange, but thanks. Please check what I wrote on p.1 to see if it is correct. Thanks
  • Golden Egg 25 - The left side wood structure collapses after approximately 2-5 minutes. It appears the rocks exert pressure to the left side of the wood. It does not seem to happen all the time but it is often if one waits. The damage will vary along with the score 1,600 to 11,650. Sometimes the two pigs associated with this structure go away.
  • Thanks wrw01. How are the bad piggies ever going to build something that lasts? They have absolutely no sense.
  • ABS, Back to school level l-4: the structure over the helmet pig may fall when you start the level, but very rarely. I have only seen it once, and I don't remember what happened, but I don't think it even killed any pigs.
  • @theanonymoussomeone -- Thanks, ABS 1-4 is already on the list (p.1). Please continue posting anything you find with details, if possible, as requested on p. 1.
  • Check ABO 5-5, reported by Harrystar in twitter.
  • In ABO level 5 a stone plank moves to the side a bit it happens quite often accaurtly
  • AB Seasons - EE 1-11, I looked away to have a conversation, and the main tower had partially collapsed for 16k points. One time in about 30 tries so far.
  • ABO Original Golden Egg 23, the pig under the tree is a bit above the ground and will become quickly injured. You usually get 40 points out of it.
  • S&T 4 - Full self-collapse still active on Android, yesterday.
    S&T 12 - Full self-collapse still active on Android, today.
  • @harrystar6 -- in ABO 5-5 I see a lot of settling, but no self destruction. I tried ~30 times. Do you see any points? Which stone plank moves, and how long do you have to wait after restart?
  • @burbman -- I didn't see any collapse in ~100 restarts. Your comments on what I wrote appreciated, as well as any more data. Thanks.
  • @bbinMiami -- Added to the unstable level for ABO GE 23. Much more to be gained from the clock instability, but thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!