List of Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 14
  • 1064 Comments
  • @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster -- Thanks!
    Small pig on top of right tower rolls to left and falls off for ~5K fairly frequently. May not help final score much. Happens ~1/5 to 1/10 times, but didn't for first ~12 tries, then twice in a row. Starts slowly (a couple of seconds) and sometimes rolls painfully slowly, even seeming to stop, but so far has always fallen off and popped. A couple of times caused small pig below to roll to left, but that pig does stop. Would love to see pig roll off to right and take out second pig and TNT, but hasn't happened --- yet.
  • See comment on 22-3 also.
    So far ~50 restarts, no fall; slanted plank on left fell to right for 10 pts once.
    Collapse to left for 21460 after ~75 restarts. Previous high score 126850. "Perfectly" placed first shot (= normal second) did not go through. Only got 118K!.
    Screenshot from @steviep147
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/steviep147/album/picture/3274/
  • @PJng -- On iPad doesn't happen very frequently, ~1/100? Top pig rolled off to right and popped pig on ice plank; 10140 pts.
    I keep hoping square block in middle tower will pop all the way out to left, but so far, no go.
  • ABO 22-6 -- Potentially unstable level.
    21-11 -- Darn -- lost this: Helmeted pig at top of tower sometimes rolls to left, pushes small wood block off and falls 5080 pts; ~1/30; more destruction also reported, but may be rare.
    21-12 self-destruction Right tower may collapse -- bottom little pig rolls to left, sometimes all the way to ice plank; second little pig rolls to right, may stop and roll back left; stone blocks on top move to left; Tower collapses to left for ~22390K, horizontal plank above bottom pig falls off pillar. ~1/30? Takes several seconds. This time only 16240.
    5-4 total?
  • @mvlna2....as to your query a year ago regarding android differences...mostly it's physics differences I have noticed. and I noticed playing on my phone, which is a lower end device and runs slow sometimes, my scores are lower than when i play on a friend's tablet with perfectly smooth program execution. i tested using poached eggs level 1....on my phone, I could barely break 3 stars. i did an identical throw on a tablet (I used landmarks to line up the firing and confirmed by using sling scope...i was hitting the tower at precisely the same spot....and I beat my phone score by over 2000 points. quite a difference.
  • @mvnla2, forgot on this, cannot repaet it, I restarted many time does't work. ABo 22-5.
  • @mvnla2 - Bonus level three on Winter Wonderham has collapsed for me three times in the first twenty tries. So far two of the hockey players survive each collapse, but it is a different pair each time, so complete destruction is almost a given eventually. My collapse scores have been lower than straight up so far due to the location of the surviving pigs. I can do better actually firing a bird, but that will change. Collapse scores I have seen so far range from 1k, for minor shifting of the bleachers, to 75k for near total collapse. Begins to move within 5 sec. I was looking for how I would approach my first shot first time it happened.
  • Hamoween bonus -2 reported by Surfcow.
  • @Burbman -- What happened? Is it stands that collapse? So far at most I've seen one plank lean.
  • @mvnla2 - the second plank from the left, shifts to the right, then the two fat wood pieces lean against the ice wall and the whole bleacher kinda pushes into the playing field knocking it all down and triggering the fireworks and TNT along the way. It leaves a pretty good pile of debris where the bleachers were, so I am not sure it is a viable high score strat even if all pigs pop.
  • @Burbman -- I finally saw the collapse, but I think it must be much more frequent on iPhone than iPad. Got a better score without, also.
  • Second bonus level of ABS Haunted Hogs - level "2" - released in today's update - I had the thin tower in the middle fall to the right for destruction worth 8860 points. Haven't played it enough for it to happen again, but it seems very unstable, possibly psycho. Aloha.
  • Site issues..
  • @mvnla2 ,

Angry Birds Seasons, Winter Wonderham, Bonus Level 3. Partial to total collapse. The upper right structure will fall. Sometimes taking out just one bird and on one occasion, I had it take down the whole level, but it did not kill all piggies.

My scores have ranged from 11k to 60k.
    The collapse occurs about 1 out of 10 times.

On reset, watch the far right part of the structure, if it's wobbling, just wait. It's hard to see the wobble with the northern lights in the background. If it's going to fall, it should happen pretty quickly, usually less than 10-15 seconds.
    (I'll try to get a screen cap later to show this)
  • Thanks @sparty83 -- Will have to catch up on this soon.
  • @mvnla2,
    Here is a screen cap of the partial collapse I mentioned above.

http://angrybir.de/WOaTq0

When I got a full collapse, the entire right structure fell, slid to the left and knocked over the rest of the level. It did not kill all the piggies.
  • @mvnla2,
    I was able to (partially) capture a 0 birder.

http://angrybir.de/ZfSaBt

The game is so quick on my new phone and the resolution is so high, that the connection to my pc via usb can't keep up. Sorry that this is not a great shot, but the screen was caught mid refresh.
  • Winter wonderham Bonus level 3 - full collapse - one helmeted pig left (extreme left one) shot that but lower score than my one birder!
  • Sorry meant to say that I had already noticed on several occasions that the second (from left) vertical pole on far right tower structure slowly fell to the right - sorry didn't notice any points - waited about 1 min but no further movement
  • Have a screen shot of the vertical pole falling - no points - it's in my album if you need it.
    Also have other partial destruction screenshots there.
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/mumsie42/album/
  • ABS HH bonus-3 -- See walkthrough
  • Can't believe I am so far behind! The list below contains the levels I need to add. Please let me know if I missed any. Please look at both the lists for self-destroying and unstable levels.
    ABO 22-4 Done
    17-7 Probably very rare, and not many points; added.
    S&T 15 -- added
    22-3 -- added
    22-5 added
    22-6 (unstable) -- investigate later
    Rio MM 13-10 -- added
    ABS WW B-3 -- added
    HH B-2 -- added
    HH B-3 -- added
  • @Lisko Let me know if you have any more info.
  • Ran out of space; requesting more.
  • ABO 22-6 potential instability -- needs investigation
  • I'll be getting there @mvnla2 I'm on 16 now..shouldn't be to long I'll keep my eye out:)
  • @mvnla2 Sorry, haven't been playing that level for a while. I just finished the daily challenge, so I'm going to check it out now. I'll let you know if I find out something :)
  • Ok, I just took about 50 restarts and just once I saw the building getting unstable, but it stopped moving right before it would have collapsed. I really think it's possible to get the whole right side tower fall without a single bird, but it seems to be very rare. I've played that level probably hundreds of times and I've seen that happened once, but I had already flinged the first bird when I saw that so can't tell how much points it would have given.

I think I'll try it again at some point :D

Edit: @mvnla2 If you need help on checking some levels, just let me know. I'd be happy to help you :)
  • Catching up slowly. Please keep posting.
  • @surfcow HH B-2 -- Got partial collapse for 12K. ~1/30. Central tower starts out with left wood plank leaning to left; usually straightens up so wood and stone planks vertical; if they continue leaning to right, hit hanging stone and take out pigs below. Sometime lean to left, but haven't seen any destruction. Aloha, and thanks.
  • ABS HH B-3
    56860 for partial happened in first 5; looked like it had stabilized before TNT fell
    62410 partial; left zombie pig remained; wait until sm pig on top of TNT rolls to left
    101K reported for total
  • Still need to check these:
    22-6 (unstable) --Unless someone reports instability, this is not worth investigating further
    Check
    21-11 -- Some info on p.1
    5-4 -- Not sure report is reliable
    See
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/comment/104280#Comment_104280
  • @Lisko -- Sorry I didn't reply to your kind offer earlier. It has been a very busy week both in real life and on the Nest. If you still want to help, check the list immediately above, and tell me which one you want to check. If the data is not already provided, I try to get number of points after self-destruction, description, especially what starts if it is slow, length of time to destruction, and frequency. The numbers are all approximate / best guesses. I usually try 20 to 50 restarts. It's a great way to improve your score, even if you don't get the self-destruction.
  • Ok! From what episodes those are from 'cause I don't have everything open in Space, Seasons and Original. I'll gladly check out some of them, 'cause after I've finished my daily challenge, I usually fling the birds for fun :D
  • The 20+ ones are ABO. Have to find 5-4.
  • 5-4 is ABO 5-4, but not sure report is reliable. If it is, it is very rare.
  • I think I am caught up. Please let me know if I missed anything.
  • Well, on android, I never seem to get alot of these glitches, however, it is most likely due to impatience;)
  • @AngerManagement -- If anything, Adroids seem to get the self-destruction more frequently, but that is biased by the fact that I use IOS.
  • @mvnla2, I would imagine that one of the devices gets more self-destruction, probably android;)
  • I am looking for more information on ABO 6-11. I see it listed as an unstable level on the first page, but I can't find any more information using the search feature. Maybe I am using the search function wrong, it never seems to return any results no matter what I am looking for :/
  • @BPC Search isn't working for me, either. Normally, a good place to look is on the walkthrough pages, but I couldn't find anything there. In case you don't know, the really early episodes originally had episodes done 5 at a time, and those walkthroughs and comments are on the last pages of the walkthroughs for that episode. The walkthroughs were later redone to be one at a time. So ABO 6-11 has a walkthrough were you would expect it, and an older one on page 5 or so. But nothing either place. The comments in this forum are in random order. So it will take a while. I notice you mentioned steviep on walkthrough; did you find a mention somewhere?
  • steviep on the walkthrough page was wondering, as I, if some of the top scores on 6-11 involved a collapse as they were so high.
  • Thank you mvnla!

I do see a lot of wobbling, but in my many, many, many attempts, I have not seen a single block fall. What I have wondered about though is the points. They do not seem consistent to me at all. Sometimes I will have only a couple blocks and sticks left and only get 100k, other times I will have more debris and get around 106k. Very strange...
  • @loox -- Long time no see! I thought you had given up AB and/or ABN, but I see you've been back recently. Good to see you active again.
    Anyway -- an ancient history question: Did you actually see partial destruction on ABO 6-11, or did you just think it might collapse? I originally took your comment to mean that you did see it, but now I wonder if I misinterpreted what you said.
    BTW, you might be interested in the discovery that self-destruction (restart and score) is totally a function of restart number after a "hard close."
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/comment/95913#Comment_95913

• @BPC -- I don't know about the points, but sometimes something flies off-screen without breaking and therefore you don't get the points.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!