Top Scores on the Leaderboards
  • So... how many top leaderboard scores to you have? As of right now, I have a grand total of four (subject, of course, to others trouncing them after I post this):

Golden Egg # 3
    Seasons, Year of the Dragon, 1-11
    Seasons, Year of the Dragon Big Banner (Golden Egg # 30)
    Rio, 1-13

Just curious to see who the scorehounds are out there.
  • 14 Comments
  • I am proud to say I have one:
    Seasons, Wreck the Halls Big Cookie (Golden Egg # 27)
  • Had one for about a week, now I am third, time to go back to work! I think I have three or four top tens, competition around here is tough.
  • GE #13 and ABR 1-15 (on a very weird way)
  • Amazing! I still have 1 top score (CB Big Fan #32) left; must have lasted for several days, a new record. Off and on, for fleeting moments, some lasting a couple of days, I have had several top scores, probably all on Seasons, and maybe Rio, but they have all (except 1) sunk so far into oblivion that I can't even tell where they were. Actually, I think I had one on facebook S&T, without powerups, before Bob decimated the leaderboard. Haven't really tried ABO, partly because I started on an iPhone, and when I switched, I was just trying to get through the levels (this was before you could transfer scores).
  • SGE #3

SGE #23 and SGE#33
  • Since CCJolly started a similar thread; thought it would make sense to revive this one.
    I still have ??? top scores.
    ABSp Eggsteroid 6 (Oops! guess this doesn't really count; darn!)
    ABSp Utopia 4-3
    The rest have sunk into oblivion.
    The one remaining got a huge, ginormous helping of luck; so I can hope it will last a while longer.
  • I only have one it's DZ-21 very proud of that
  • Amazingly, I still have the same four:

Golden Egg # 3
    Seasons, Year of the Dragon, 1-11
    Seasons, Year of the Dragon Big Banner (Golden Egg # 30)
    Rio, 1-13

Now I also have:

Seasons, Piglantis, 2-5
    Space, Eggsteroid #6, which totally does not count because 659 people have the exact same score that I have.
  • @ChaosTsar -- Did you really have to throw cold water on my happiness with having 2 top scores?
  • Original, 17-8
    Facebook, Surf and Turf, #14

Not much, but I'm proud of them :)
  • @mvnla2 -- sorry! If it makes you feel any better, I chalk all of these high scores up to pure luck.
  • I know my high scores are pure luck
    Mine and dine 16-4
    Mine and dine 17 - 15 (soon to be recorded)
    Surf and turf 11
  • AB Rio Golden Beach Ball 5
    AB Space Utopia Level 4-27
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!