whats your favourite angry bird? Page 3
  • 131 Comments
  • Thx and thx 4 accepting my friend invite :)
  • For me it's definitely the Bomb Bird. Not sure what that says about me?
    Don't care much for Boomerang Boy because he's always either early or late to the party. That boy is never just on time when you need him to be.

My second favorite might be whoever my avatar is...
  • That's ok anytime
  • Nice favourites :)
  • My favourite bird is Terrence and Black bird.
  • Nice favourites they are really handy to kill those pigs
  • Terence,blue then orange
  • I'm really enjoying Luke in ABSW now and the lightsaber. He's definitely moving up in my rank of birds. The lightsaber is fun!
  • adding a lightsaber to a bird is bound to make them all sorts of awesome. However, ABSW has only reaffirmed my belief that Yellow/Lazer/Han is my favourite boid. For one, it's a marvelous special ability which means you're not limited in range, for two, the ability means each shot lasts longer and does more damage and can reach multiple parts of a level, and thirdly... it's Han Solo o_O wahooo!
  • My fav Angry Birds Star Wars Characters are 1. Luke 2. Han Solo 3.Obi Wan Kobi
  • I like Princess Leia and Han Solo I also like Luke skywalker those r my favorite characters still didnt c the trailer yet :( been busy flinging in ABSW can't wait 4 holo update with pink bird ohhh Princess Leia and Han Solo will meet ohhh sooo exciting can't wait :D
  • Orange! Most destructive of them all, just try him on Bird Frenzy.
  • I may sound pessimistic, but the Mighty Dragon was terrible. Impossible to aim, and he didn't even break any objects. Just pushed them over a little bit.
  • The orange
  • Nice! Favourites everyone lets keep them coming :)
  • Whichever one is first in the sling and gets the job done :D
  • white bird.... you can bomb, head butt, do both, do nothing, adjust because of an ill-aimed shot and come away victorious, fire him straight down and cannonball sideways, hit 2 pigs that are so far apart that it would be impossible with any other bird.... yep.... white bird
  • Nice @Crash I sometimes use white bird that way too
  • My favorite is Terence/extraterencial bird/Chewie! And bubbles, of course. It's a battle between those 2. I especially love space bubbles (the bird, not the piggie bubbles) and a weird fact: no matter what position space bubbles is in, when he puffs up, he turns upright.
  • My favorite bird is Fire bomb bird :)
  • 1.Yellow - accurate predictable easy to handle and allways does his job. So many way you can use him. Softlob, flat high arc, Nev-bomb or as a roller to get things of a shelf.
    2. White - also multi tasked bird. She's hard to handle like a lady often is. Egg explosion is a little weak but don't under estimate here pushing power and she can be very helpfull if you let her keep the egg.
    3. Green- a powerful big brother to yellow. Hard to handle but getting him the right angle and he makes miracles. Remi invented the super reverse push shot that's solved many levels.
    4. Red - weak but you knows what you get and that's always nice. Power control is crucial and can make miracles on ice.
    5. Black - Powerfull and does his job but outcome often too random and he's useless on wood. Still many stone levels with black are very enjoyble to play but often quite straight forward and simple.
    6. Pink - A new girl in the family that I'm still trying to lear how o handle. She has potential but you must be precise while touching her. If you get her liking she'll lift stones and boulders to out of reach places.
    7. Blue - He's too one handed and to focused on ice.But some of the hardest levels are with blue and ice and you have to be precise with aim and split. Two pixels wrong and you miss the 1-birder.
    8. Orange - Same powers as black but too random. Frustrating that I can't learn how to use this blown up birds power when I want.
    9. Big red - Frustrating to se this fat guy drop dead on single wood piece and the next time cut though same piece and 4 stones like butter. Hate it when he is last on a killer shot for a new HS.

As the AB Space games includes too much randomness to little variation I pass on commenting about these birds.
  • My favorite is LazerBird in AB Space :-D
  • My favorite birds:

1. The Bomb bird & Yellow bird - Bomb bird, 'cause those levels (even when they usually are pretty easy, like @ernor 63 said)) gives you a lot of points and I just like it :D Yellow - this on exactly the same reason as @ernor63 :)

2. White bird - I just love it 'cause you can use it in so many ways and cause huge amount of damage :)

3. Terrence - I don't know, I just loves he's being fat and crushing everything, though the bad thing is that sometimes he can't even crush one wooden plank.

4. Blue bird - I don't know, it somehow funny and in the other hand, very challenging.

5. Green bird - In the beginning it's pretty hard to use, but when you learn how to use it, great destruction!

6. Red bird - I'm not sure, maybe I just don't know how to use him, 'cause the damage is usually close to nothing.

7. Orange bird - I had a lot of difficulties with this one in the beginning (sometimes it still gives me a headache).

8. Pink bird - Still haven't learned how to use her.
  • @Lisko - You mean all the angry birds are your favorites :-)
  • Nice favourites everyone :)
  • @Aman - They pretty much are, they game wouldn't be as great if one of them would be missing :D
  • Some people probably forget this, but the Red Bird, the little one, is actually the best bird at popping pigs alone! Run the numbers! Thanks to the 3-star level in Go Green, Get Lucky, we know that it can take only 1 red bird to pop a King pig! Other birds would usually take 2 to take down the King!
  • Favorite Bird is Orange Bird. He is so destructive.
  • Terrence, Bubbles and Bomb
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!