Angry Birds Ham'Em High Facebook Leves Won't Unlock (Answered)
  • Hello people,
    I'm new plying AB and ive became very addicted , so far i have 3 starts in all levels up till Ham'Em High but my facebooks levels won't unlock , i keep pressing the facebook logo but nothing happens. It just say loading and then nothing happens. Does anyone had/has the same problem? any suggestion of what to do?
    Thank
  • 26 Comments
  • Okay, I just wanted to create a new discussion, because I want my golden egg and 3 levels. i've also 3starred everything till now, I think I'm gonna start Mine and Dine now. Does somebody know when it is fixed (a week/month/year)
  • Sorry, no ETA, but as it is a major issue in gameplay, it should be relatively high priority.
  • ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival
  • oh okay, but thanks for responding, I hope that it ll be fixed soon.
  • ps where can you find things like that green thing you posted
  • okay, thank you again.
  • Still not a solution to the facebook problem? Thanks
  • Has been fixed in the v2.0.2 update for iPad. That update is forthcoming for iPhone / iPod Touch.
  • Nice, hope my Touch facebook levels are soon avaible!
  • I am using Angry Birds HD v2.0.2 on my iPad and still can't unlock the Facebook levels in Ham 'em High. All of my apps are up-to-date, I have rebooted my iPad and even unliked Angry Birds on Facebook, rebooted the iPad and went through the ingame process again and it still won't unlock the Facebook levels. It's extremely frustrating! Any other suggestions on how to unlock them would be greatly appreciated.
  • Rovio is still investigating further issues.
  • They're still working on it for the iPhone, as I am not able to unlock them yet.
  • the facebook like for ham em high doesn't work for me either v2.0.2 on ipod 3g but on seasons it works fine
  • Same here, doubled 2. I am only experiencing problems unlocking the Facebook levels for "Ham 'Em High". All of the other Facebook, and Twitter ones unlocked fine for me. After an inquery at the Rovio Facebook. The friendly folks that run that page told me that they've got people currently working on the issue.
  • cool!!! ^
  • It works now, even though I really don't want to get a Facebook and all that...
  • still doesn't work for me :(
  • Yes Finally works with the new update!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Good to hear! Would love to hear from more people.... please?
  • Hogs and Kisses will not unlock on Facebook. I am using an iPad2 with Seasons HD.
  • In AB Seasons 2011, both Hogs & Kisses and Go Green, Get Lucky have levels that can only be unlocked by liking AB on facebook. I have done that and the levels remain locked. I have three stars in all the episode levels. When I click the icon on the screen, I get either a pop-up showing that I and thousands of other people like AB, but does not unlock the levels, or a white screen with the words "the requested URL cannot be found" which essentially locked me out. I play on my iPhone 4.
  • The URL lock is being investigated by Rovio.

The Facebook "Liking" must be done from within the app itself and not via Safari or something like that.
  • I am liking within the app. I've even un-liked AB and logged out of Facebook completely, then gone back and re-liked thru the app. No change.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!