Trick or treat, all level 3 stars but no magic pumpkin
  • Hi squawkin' Angry birds,
    Just finished all the levels in Angry birds seasons 2011 and 2012 with 3 stars and mighty eagle feathers!!
    Including the golden eggs etc.
    Unfortunately the magic pumpkin in trick or treat will NOT open!!!
    I even tried to higher my scores in some levels, but that didn't work.
    Can somebody please tell me what to do???

Many thanxxx
  • 16 Comments
  • Wht device are you playing on?
  • I am playing the games on my iPhone (updated with iOS 5.0.1).
  • I can send you an email if you would like, with a possible fix. I can send it either later today or tomorrow.
  • I'm having exactly the same problem - I have all 3 stars plus the completed golden egg level yet the pumpkin still won't work.. this is the only thing out of Angry Birds, Rio & Seasons that I haven't fully completed :-( .. I'm playing on HTC Android. thanks in advance for any help with this glitch.
  • On my Nook Color, the three star pumpkin is unlocked without getting three stars in each level. (I didn't even complete all the levels!)
  • @blahalb09 that's a result of the Trick or Treat eggs accidentally switching in v2.0.0.

@sharplesquawk I can't help with Android. You will have to contact Rovio.
  • I have the same issue on my HTC Android. With both big pumpkin on trick or treat, and on mooncake.

@Sharplesquawk - did you ever find a fix?
  • Ah! @deadbird I'm having an Android problem with Moon Festival, too! I swear I have all the little golden cake pieces, but it shows that I'm missing one, and despite having 3-starred all levels the big cake won't open for me. AMslimfordy is unable to help because we're on Android, but I've emailed Rovio & I'm sure they'll get back to be sometime in the next six months (lol). I'll post what they reply.
  • I am having the same issue with Trick or Treat on iPhone3Gs running iOS5.0.1. It's Season v2.2.0. I am having trouble finding a solution anywhere.
  • I can send you an email with a potential solution later today.
  • Thanks slim! Finally got a chance to implement it and worked beautifully. Fixed the Halloween and Mooncake issue.
  • any assistance would be appreciated. I have tried everything. I also have all three stars among other things and the pumpkin is still shadowed with no access.
    Thanks
  • A bit off-topic but my big mooncake was unlocked without 3-starring.
  • We have heard this. Not sure what "unlocks" it.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!