Future of Angry Birds- Future Episodes & Games
  • This is just for fun. You can post your ideas about Angry Birds' future. From fiction birds to creative topics about the new episodes. Or just write what would be cool if it happened.
  • 35 Comments
  • Any update or news on the xbox360 and PS3 releases yet?
  • I would do the universe a section devoted to.
    You know, the action takes place on the moon.
    And the pigs and birds are wearing special uniforms ...
    Who is behind?
  • An ancient Egypt theme would be cool with sand, pyramids, and pharaoh pigs!
  • @xBloopBloopx, or maybe current egypt with all the sand, tear gas, and protester pigs? ;)
  • Well an ancient east theme would be cool. I mean featuring Ancient Egypt, Arabic pigs and maybe even Chinese pigs. Like you know samurai pigs. In the final levels a Pharoh pig, a sultan Pig and a Emperor pig.
    Another idea is one of birds' eggs being hatched and with a whole new bird, bully pigs and teacher pigs etc... But this idea needs to be developed.
    If anyone looked at my profile pic there is a Sultan pig.
  • I reckon a Space/Alien theme would be cool. The pigs take the eggs with a tractor beam from a UFO, and make space helmets and alien anntenae for the pigs, and maybe a UFO for the King Pig on the last level, like with the carpet thing in Danger Above.
    Also, I'd like to see a Meteor Bird (orange), and when in the air, can be tapped to bring it crashing down onto the structure. Its weakness could be a new coal block?
  • A new bird that looks like a penguin, and instead of flying towards structure, you fling it to the ground and it slides into the structure to knock over pigs.

Also, it would be really cool if Angry Birds had an online mode, where you go up against someone online, you are giving a certain amount of time to fling your birds at their structures and they fling their birds at yours, and whoever gets the highest points wins! Maybe have a new episode with like 15 online levels, and you click it and it automatically finds you someone to go up against! or maybe all the levels that we already have in the game, but when you click on it, you also have the option to play it online against someone else! Kinda like how in Fruit Ninja you can go up against other people. it would be really cool, IMO
  • I do think do online idea is seriously coool!
    It can be birds vs. pigs! While birds are trying to destroy pigs, the pigs are trying to eat eggs. Or more of a survival type birds vs pigs direct attack which you have to be fast and talented.

For the Egypt wanters! There's goint to be a Angry Birds Game about famous cities. I expect Egypt to be there.

And for the space theme wanters! I think rovio will do it because they need an interesting new topic that is different to make people excited. I don't think Ham Em' High was a big success about themes. Also if there will be a space theme meteor bird is its bird.

Thanks everyone for participating in the forum!
  • Oh, Birds v.s. Pigs sounds really, really cool! It couldn't be too hard to create, along with Gamecenter, which is what Fruit Ninja uses to find people to battle, and also there are some apps that dont even use game center to find other users. Either way, maybe an online mode will be in Angry Birds Rio sometime.....
  • Birds v.s. Pigs is devoloping: you earn skill points when you win a challenge. By using skill points, you unlock new birds, pigs or even more stuff like accesories that protect you like helmets from The Big Setup. You also level up so you can compete with rivals that are equal with you.
    The levels should be randomized. And another version would be "pop the flag" which you have to pop oppoments flag which is hidden!
    Everyone please join this conversation because I think Birds v.s Pigs is something really enjoying to think about!
  • I think there should be a Hatchery, where different birds can be combined to make new birds! For example, Yellow and Black could make a bird that could be tapped once to speed up, then again to explode.
  • I'd love to see a space themed world and how about a prehistoric world named 'Jurassic Pork' ?!!!!!!!
  • how about a zoo?
  • I would like to see a Thanksgiving theme for seasons, complete with a giant turkey that gobbles up pigs! I think that would be so much fun. @Dan I also like the Jurassic Pork suggestion, maybe with some pteradactyls.
  • Not really a Angry Birds' future related post, but this is the best place I could find to post this.

There is a flash version of Angry Birds.
    http://jayisgames.com/games/angry-birds-flash/
  • penguins/seagulls and underwater pigs & co. could be interesting.
    dinosaur theme too ... lol
  • Here is a feature I would love to see with a future update: the ability to replay the game where you got your current high score. I've had people ask me how I got a particular high score and it would be cool to be able to push a replay button and actually show them the round as I originally played it.

Maybe I'll shoot this idea to the Rovio folks :-)
  • @ChaosTsar Now that would be cool. I had never thought about that.
  • Some of the levels, when you start them you may notice the structures "bounce" a little, and I think that helps to randomize the play, so that the same shot doesn't always do the same damage.
    Still it would be great to have the exact angle and power shown next to the slingshot, so at least if you were doing the same shots over and over again, you would be able to pretty much dial it in prior to release.
  • @psquare53 nice new avatar! Very creative.
  • @ChaosTsar you should totally talk to Rovio
  • @awsmhisey -- email to Rovio with that suggestion just sent!
  • OK, guys here's a topic for brainstorming: 6th episode.
    Rovio said that it will be 'bigger' than usual. What could it be?
    Maybe adding the cloud system???
    Well who knows (until May?)(except Rovio)
    Please post your ideas!!!
  • I was wondering that too. I'm very curious about the cloud system. I actually just asked Rovio if it will sync across all platforms (e.g. iPhone to Android) in addition to across devices (iPhone to iPad)?

Update from Rovio, "across all platforms is the plan, pretty big project, but getting there"!

http://twitter.com/#!/RovioMobile/statuses/58208763596898304
  • What about a super hard level where you start of with a red bird and you can fire it a cage holding a blue. The blue then appears on your slingshot and you can get it to blast an ice cage with a yellow. Then the yellow can be fired far away at a wooden cage with a black bird, etc. This will add a whole new dimension to Angry Birds.
  • Angry Birds competition can really start when replay function is implemented. Then all cheaters will be revealed!
    Secondly online mode is a must for that game. It should allow to choose number of players then number of levels. When the game starts each player have his turn (round system same as in 'worms')and the player with most points wins.
  • A Chinese/Japanese rural theme would be nice too.
  • I'd like the extreme high score 4th star
  • I believe a movie deal has been secured for 2012. There was that joke trailer, but there is an actual Angry Birds movie coming out! Rovio officially announced it last October, so get prepared for teh awesome.
  • Yeah, but that movie is set for a 2013 release.
  • What we really need is Angry Birds for Linux!
  • If the "Angry Birds Cloud" comes out, will we able to transfer data from Angry Birds (iPhone version, all 3) to Angry Birds HD (all 3 verisions)?
  • What about a theme in which they go to India and fight against sparrows and celebrate Diwali
  • What about AB All 3 Xbox 360 Kinect
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!