Angry Birds Rio Mighty Eagle Requests Page 2
  • 111 Comments
  • In 10-12, absolutely nothing left on the screen and just 99 % destruction, every time. What's the point?
  • Got 8-12 but 8-11 is tough...99% with a tiny sliver of concrete remaining!
  • Anyone with tips on 7-4? Four feathers left and I haven't seen anything on this one. I must be missing something simple. Thanks
  • nevermind. got it. only one feather left!
  • Thank you AMslimfordy!! In 10-12 I had bombed the bushes, but as they didn't disappear, I thought in this case green stuff didn't matter. Funny how things become easy when you just know how to do them...
  • Thanks slim for the direction on how to get 100% TD
    The levels I need help on are:
    7-11
    7-14
    8-3
    8-12
    Thanks in advance
  • 8-11 is annoying me

http://bit.ly/tSTcaQ
    ^that pic shows the percent and whats left after i used all of the birds to destroy stuff

http://bit.ly/spJIs2
    ^that pic shows the percent and whats left after i used NO birds, only threw the can

they dont make sense to me! in one, there's so much more left over and yet such a higher percentage!
  • I think the key on this level ( 8-11 ) is the number of balloons you manage to destroy, not simply letting them float away.
  • It's hard but the key is to find the key elements that need to be destroyed (and in some cases, just merely damaged) and concentrate on those. For instance, in the vast majority of levels (not all mind you, but most of them), if you see a boulder, assume you have to destroy it before you can gain the feather, no matter what. I have had a level where I have destroyed practically everything BUT the boulder, and only got 98%...next round, destroyed the boulder and had quite a few number of blocks still there, and I got 100%...go figure. Not sure if the balloons are part of the equation or not on 8-11, but it is an avenue worth looking into, especially if it helps.
  • I'm on the last level I need to get 100% with the Mighty Eagle in all levels of Rio and I'm stuck! Need help on level 9-8. Any hints/tips Best I can do is 99% Thanks!
  • I used one bird to take out the material underneath the slingshot. A second bird to take out the material attached to the ledge, and the last bird to take out the as much of the right as possible...finally, I placed my sardine can on the area of the where the yellow bird in the cage would be. Hope that helps.
  • you don't need to get anything attached to the ledge, that will fall and break itself when the eagle arrives..
  • My vote is in for the Rio Mighty Eagle Level I enjoyed the most.

Definitely 10-12 ... huge fun with this one. Another level where a blank screen is all that must remain, but far, far easier to achieve than a certain Seasons Level.. before Rovio fixed it.
  • May I be the first to request 11-5? I'm stuck at 99% and this is the only feather I have left. T.I.A.
  • Need Rio feather for 11-4,5 & 6. Help !!!
  • Okay, just need 11-5 now, too.
  • Got it !!!
  • I like to put in a resquest for levels 11-5 and 11-15 for a TD walkthrough
  • 11-5: Hands-down the hardest feather in this chapter, but I've found a ... well, I don't know what to call it ... it's repeatable I suppose, but it's still rather rough.

White Bird: Fire horizontally, a little downward. You want to drop the egg in the small trench next to the fire extinguishers and have the White Bird "Newton's 3rd Law" up and through the chain holding the TNT. When the TNT drops, it should hopefully launch two or three pebbles into the wheelbarrow, causing it to fall off the ledge to the left. Like I said, there's a lot involved here, but the shot itself isn't terribly difficult after a few tries.

Black Bird: Fire horizontally, slightly upward. You want it to clip the leaves of the first palm tree, but still continue onward. Ideally, you would like it to break through the sand blocks under the right suitcase. There should be quite a bit of damage from the explosion.

Yellow Bird: Fire it through the left palm tree. More than anything, this is intended to create a cushion for the SC.

Sardine Can: Should land basically where the palm trees were. A little height would be good, since hopefully the rubble of the wheelbarrow is where the ME will "bounce".

Sorry I can't provide a video of this. I'm hoping for an iPad 2 iOS 5 jailbreak soon so I can help out FujiToast. But hopefully this helps everyone at least get in the high-90s.
  • 11-15 is a bit simpler, but there's a subtle trick.

Blue Bird: A little higher than horizontal, split into the ice blocks farthest left.
    Yellow Bird: Nearly-vertical, speed boost through the wooden planks along the left side. If you get some luck, the whole structure will shift rightward (and clear all cages), but this is not necessary.
    Yellow Bird: Another high-arcing shot, use it wherever you really want within the structure. The destruction from the previous shot is so inconsistent that there's no real protocol.
    White Bird: This is the trick. Fire it below horizontal and bomb the 3 wire blocks between the platform and main structure. There's no "Newton's 3rd Law" angle to shoot for here; just destroy those blocks.
    SC: High-arcing shot, landing the can somewhere along the left-hand-side of the structure.
  • Thanks Slim, I got the feather for 11-15, and got 99% for 11-5
  • 11-6. i d appreciate a walkthrough cause i am stuck on 99%
  • Looks like we need vids for 11-5, 11-6 and 11-15. I'm on it!
  • I'm stuck on 11-1 & 11-4. Any tips?
  • I just have 11-1 left too. Need some hints.
    Got 11-5!!!!
  • 11-6 was really hard, 11-5 i got another way:
    White bird: like Amslimfordy, but no need to hit the tnt or something else, but the
    wheelbarrow must remain.
    Black bird: Fire horizontally, but more upward like Amslimfordy under the wheelbarrow, destroy the cage, the two mangos and a little bit more.
    Yellow bird: Fire under the tnt and destroy as much as you can.
    Sardine Can: Fire it through the left palm tree, should land before it, but on the waggon

Got 3 times 100%
  • Hello Folks! Walkthroughs for Rio 11-1, 11-5, 11-6 and 11-15, are up. Enjoy!

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/walkthroughs/mighty-eagle/mighty-eagle-rio/
  • OMG, you guys are making Mighty Eagle for Rio 11-5 much harder than it is...you don't even have to fling a bird....just toss the sardine can at the bottom left of the first palm tree. Out of 15 tries, I got it every time.

Update #1: Out of 25 tries, I got it 18 times. The percentages ranged from 96-100, but 100 was by far the most common and persistent.

Update #2: Out of 35 tries, I got it 25 times. Same percentage range, but 100% is by far the most consistent.

Hope this helps.
  • 11-15 does not need to have a bird thrown either. Just place the sardine can between the rock structure and the steel rod next to the purple bird. Game over.

Hope that this helps.
  • Thanks heathen!
  • NP @FujiToast...did you get it for 11-5 and 11-15?
  • Oh yeah, we have walkthroughs for all of those. Thanks much!
  • @FujiToast...what I meant was did you get the fact that for 11-5 and 11-15 that you don't even have to fling a bird?
  • I can't get past 95% on 7-11. Any tips?
  • Hi, any chance of some tips on BB#10? A particular block perhaps that has to be destroyed. Destroyed all main blocks, but still on 99%. Much appreciated :)
  • @Laurence - You don't even have to toss a bird. There are so many in Rio like this..just place your sardine can just to the right of the palm tree.

@Soul - Been a while, but if memory serves correct, I think if you follow the 3-star video for the beginning, but also try to take out as much of the next to last tower as possible, and then place the sardine can on top of the mount on the left hand side.
  • If anyone is still stuck on 9-4, I believe the key to total destruction is the wheel thing and ALL the little bits of grass. I spent countless hours (maybe) trying to figure this level out, but I clued into the fact that no matter how many blocks I blew up, there was always at least one bit of grass (or maybe the wheel thing) left. Finally tried to use the birds to direct the debris to destroy the wheel and all the grass, and the first time I do it, 100%. Man what an annoying level.
  • We have video for 9-4. You can check it out and see what other people say on that page.

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/walkthroughs/mighty-eagle/mighty-eagle-rio/
  • OMG I hated 9-4 for trying to get Total Destruction. Apparently there are imperative tidbits that sometimes are thrown off screen when hit with the Eagle (I finally achieved it, but to be honest, I think there was more debris left then than other times when I got "only" 99%, so there has to be some SPECIFIC items that have to be destroyed), thus preventing TD achievement. Basically, you have to have quite a bit of luck to get it...Took me about a week to do it...my son got it on this third attempt... (and I am a FAR better bird player than he is, both in normal game play and in obtaining feathers) I'll refrain from describing how I felt as I am sure you can inject your own descriptive terms and be rather accurate...LOL
  • I realize there's a video for 9-4, but it doesn't explain the specifics of what needs to be destroyed to achieve TD. I just wanted to post what I thought was necessary to do it. This isn't the first time where I've been unable to replicate the results of a video despite seemingly doing exactly what it shows.
  • @heathen thanks, I'm normally so good at spotting 'straight-to-eagle' solutions! Oh well, I've got it now! Just three more to get :)
  • Just one left for me now! Carnival Upheaval 8-5, cant seem to get above 97%. Any tips would be much appreciated :)
  • @Laurence - For Carnival Upheaval 8-5, here's what you do...use the first blue bird to take out the top upper right hand corner material...something here should fall over and explode the TNT. Then take the rest of the birds to totally destroy the material on the first platform. After you do that, take the sardine can and throw it where the blue and red feathers closest to the slingshot and just beyond the bumpers so that it rests just to the left of the box the feathers are attached to. Hope that helps.
  • Cool, thanks @heathen. :) Now just gotta wait for the next update :)
  • 12-1, no idea how to get...
  • Why do you do all walkthroughs since Mighty dragon, it's nice but isn't it too much work?
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!