Which Bird is the BEST? Page 2
  • 94 Comments
  • Green bird by far is best, as therer are 3 ways to do it, and it is simerler to yellow bird if you sling it back wards anf then click. Also it flys a lot farther then the other birds.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Super Red Bird and Lazer Bird
  • The black bomber is my favorite. Whenever I have trouble getting a 3-star score, I always find myself wishing I had a black bird.
  • Well, all of them are my favorite.
  • I find white the hardest to use my fav is Super Red Bird even those he is weak he is handy to knock down structure in my opinion
  • Mine is Terrence and the Mighty dragon because its harder to control
  • i wonder how our birdy friends would feel if they found out the mean things we say :(

although that rating comic rated the boomerang bird to be the worst, i think he comes in handy at times. but yeah, the red one doesn't have much to offer now. but overall, the bomb bird is the best
  • 1 black bird rules 2 red sucks
    I love boomarang
  • The best/worst bird changes based on the situation you're facing in the level.

If I'm facing wood, then yellow may be best, and blue might be worst.

If I'm facing ice/glass than blue may be best and yellow not so good.

But, overall, for most situations I'd take the bomb bird.

• @Izzie please use better language
  • I agree with @playDbird, bomb is the best
  • Orange Bird is the best !!
  • Ok here.

1. Mighty Eagle
    2. Space Eagle
    3. Big Red Bird and Green Bird (They do the same thing)
    4. Bomb Bird
    5. Purple Bird
    6. Pink Bird
    7. Freeze Bird
    8. Yellow Bird
    9. Blue Bird
    10. Boomerang Bird
    11. White Bird
    12. Litte Red Bird

That does it!
  • Classic:
    1. Big Brother
    2. Black
    3. Yellow
    4. Green
    5. Orange
    6. White (What's with all the hatred?)
    7. Blue
    8. Red

Space:
    1. Terence
    2. Lazer
    3. Fire Bomb
    4. Lightning
    5. Atom
    6. Egg
    7. Super Red
    8. Ice

Rio:
    1. Blue
    2. Blue & Jewel

Seasons
    1. Mighty Eagle
    2. Mighty Dragon
    :/
  • ABO
    Orange
    Black
    Yellow
    Blue
    Pink
    White
    Green
    Big
    Brother
    Red

ABS
    Antenna
    Ice (wish they would ad more elemental style birds, ie flame bird roasts everything to a crisp but doesn't destroy.
    Laser
    Orange
    Terrance
    Blue
    Red

Rio
    Black
    White
    Big bros
    Blue
    Red
    Rio birds
  • ABO
    Red Bird
    Bomb Bird
    Yellow Bird
    Terence
    Orange
    Pink Bird (still getting used to)
    White Bird(very challenging indeed)

ABS
    Super Red Bird
    Lazer Bird
    Atom Bird
    Terence
    Ice Bird
    Antenna Egg
    Bomb
    Blue Bird (still like blue bird really handy too)
  • I actually love the pink bird from ABS, because it adds a lot of planning to some levels.
    But my favorite is clearly bomb bird.
  • Awesome! @asdehielo but I think pink bird is really handy indeed
  • I think that red bird is still cool because it's the original one. Because it doesn't have any special powers they could possibly try to gave it that dotted line. You know, so you can see where he is going to land. :)

Here is my order:
    -Black
    -Yellow
    -Orange
    -Big red
    -Green
    -Blue
    -Red
    -White

I haven't yet tried the pink bird. Waiting for PC update. :D I have a feeling it's awesome. :)
  • all of them! hehehe
  • Orange is by far the best.When small,it can break into the pigs' fort.Then it inflates and destroys EVERYTHING.Completly overkill.
  • I love the orange bird, Bubbles. I love how he expands to ten times his size when embraced upon impact or is tapped. The white bird is stupid and most of the time really gets on my nerves, so id say Orange, Black, Big Red, Green, Yellow, Red, and White
  • What's with so many people putting Orange just above White? He's surely the most destructive bird! If you get him in the center of a building, FAWOOOMF, and it's gone! Every time I get him on Bird Frenzy I destroy the whole building. However, here's my list:

Orange
    Big Red
    Pink
    Black
    Green
    Yellow
    Little Red
    Blue

For Space:
    Orange
    Space Egg
    Fire Bomb
    Ice
    Lazer
    Terence
    Little Red
    Blue

Star Wars:
    Luke
    Obi-Wan
    Han
    Chewbacca
    Rebel Pilots
    Princess Liea
  • Here is my order -
    Big Red
    Orange
    Black
    Pink
    Yellow
    Green
    The Blues
    Red
  • I love all of them but my very favorite bird is Bomb the black bird.
    Not only is he able to blow up the entire level, but he's also extremely cute :)
  • I agree with @Annifrid, he's not just strong but he's also soooooo adorable, sooooo cute and I love all 3 kind of them (Bomb bird, Fire bomb bird, Obi-Wan Kenobi). But if I have to choose one of them, I will pick the Fire bomb bird because he looks cuter than the normal Bomb bird. Right ? @Annifrid
  • @firebombbird My favorite kind of the black bird is Master Kenobi.
  • Well, I guess we both love the Bomb bird because he's so cute :D
  • @firebombbird i agree totally

The firebombbird ist the best :-)
  • I'm upset at hearing so many rude remarks about Little Red Bird ("He's useless, he sucks", etc). Who taught us how to play? Who did we have our first fling with. . .? Who's great at knocking towers over? RESPECT, please, for the doyen of AB!

Other favorites are Boomerang Bird (there's nothing so satisfying and elegant than executing a perfect reverse Remi) and of course Bomb Bird (oh, the cuteness!)

As for White Bird, she should see a vet because she's seriously egg-bound. .
  • I like the pink bird :)
  • 1. Terrence (he like a wrecking ball)
    2. Bubbles (cute... and DEADLY)
    3. Bomb (ahhhhh!!! It's a nuclear bomb!!! Run for your lives!!!)
    4. Chuck (he really hates wood, but loves stone and ice/glass)
    5. Matilda (drops her bomb, then 'sacrificies' herself)
    6. Blues (loves to 'eat' ice, I guess)
    7. Al (not so loyal, but strong)
    8. Red (no wonder this bird was always the last bird in most levels...)
    9. Stella (useless. Sorry Stella)
  • My overall best bird is the yellow bird. Correctly used can not just leave massive destruction, but also leave a mark in elements this bird can't break, and reach near impossible objectives.

Then are the yellow and black birds, the first one because I can use it to do one-two strategies by using the egg bomb and then the bird itself to cause damage, and the second one because using it with correct timing can lead to massive destruction.

^A3
  • If we're talking about the series of angry birds, I would say Star Wars black bird powered up, or SW Pink bird powered up.
  • On September 19, I'll be choosing my favorite pig!
    And best is Mighty Eagle. I also like Terence and boomerang and bomb and bubbles and Stella. And quit being mean to red, he's the only one who takes time out of his day to watch the eggs! And in space, he can make the pigs jump!
  • Im also fond of black one. It's powerful and it's nice to see all the biggest and indestructible buildings falling down so easily.
  • OB (but of course! Everybody predicted that one lol) and Terrence.
  • Honestly, I think bubbles is the best because it may start out small but, it's puffs up. Green bird, he's ok, I mean its almost impossible to boomerang him at the exact right time
  • The strongest bird is Bomb (black bird) or Bubbles (orange bird).
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!