A forum for all those Angry Birds PC Users out there!!!
  • Discuss about latest updates and glitches you face and they would be hopefully answered, PC Users
  • 12 Comments
  • Any idea when is Mighty Eagle coming for PC and Seasons too?
  • Sorry, No word on the MIghty Eagle for PC. I can assume we will see a wide release of MEagle on Android before he see him on PC though.
  • Also, when AB Classic is prompted to update, its percentage completed is seen 0%, even though the download keeps on increasing, i.e 31MB..41MB, and so on why is that?
    P.S(Updating now will see if it works without the increase in percentage)
  • It works fine even if the percentage doesent increase, and I got updated to v1.6.3 with the new levels too. Please share it, thanks.
  • Im still waiting for ABSeasons 1.6.0 for PC, I played the 6 episodes and I want to play Mooncake Festival now, dont know why is not out yet.
  • Seasons has not yet been officially released at all.
  • @ocnlp17 Actually even I have played it but be careful as sometimes it can affect AB Rio(can ask you to give an activation code again, and delete all the previous scores of Rio) as it is a heavily hacked and modified
  • @iamMighty thanks for the heads up but I dont play Rio, just AB and ABS.

@AMslimfordy I know, but official or not, is still the same game and free, so I dont care about that, it's still awesome, and from my experience: bugless.
  • I don't see how "official or not" means it's still the same game. If it's not official, the only responsibility Rovio has is to issue a C&D to whoever put out the torrent.
  • It's a port from the ABS HD Ipad version, and works perfectly, so I dont care if its official or not. Who cares? it's free and complete.
  • Any idea when the "Airfield Chase" is "really" gonna come out for PC and Mac, actually its really taking a longer time than usual
  • It's usually roughly 2 1/2 weeks after the iOS release. Chapter 10 was on 10 October, so we have a little more time.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!