Angry Birds Mighty Eagle Walkthrough Requests Page 4
  • 205 Comments
  • I can't get passed level 4-14 after a few hours of trying. Any help? thanks :)
  • I am at my wits end trying to get 14-6 and F-2 in Ham 'em High. They're the only ones I have left. I've tried every combination I can think of and can't get past 98% on either of them!
  • I knew if I asked for help I'd get TD, I finally got it on 14-6!
  • Anyone else find 18-11 really hard to get 100%? I finally got it (after hundreds of tries), but I was stuck at 99% for most of the day. It was bringing back bad flashbacks of SG 1-16.
  • I like to put levels 18-8, 18-12, and 18-15 in for a resquest for a TD video
  • I'm having trouble with 18-11 also.
  • Yep - stuck at 99% on 18-11
  • Is there a trick to 18-15? Sometimes I hit 50%, others 95%+ but no real difference. Am I missing something? I even went through the steps to get the hidden cake thinking it opened up some extra percentage points...but it doesn't seem the case. It's the only one I'm missing.
  • I see Birdday Party levels 8, 11, 12, and 15 being requested. I think those will be useful to most players.
  • i got the feather easily for 18-15. i know there are many percentages like most of them are destroyed and you get like 56%.. sounds ridiculous? so it's something else... try to make the Mighty Eagle swoop and destroy all the wheels with nothing left behind. that's how i got my 100%
  • @ synthemesc did you just shoot the can over there? Can you please give more details on how you got this?
  • {previous posts removed}

@synthemesc @ChaosTsar Let's put a fork in this one and call it done.
  • I'm stuck on Poached Eggs 3-4, I can't seem to get past 94%
  • @StarFang - On Poached Eggs 3-4, you don't even need to fling a bird....just toss the sardine can at the head of the wooden figure. The head portion will fall over and the Eagle will take out everything except the chair to the left, which will be enough for Total Destruction. Sometimes it's best not to use birds to create destruction before using the Mighty Eagle on some levels as it simply scatters material.

Hope this helps.
  • @heathen I am trying that. Got up to 99% now.
  • @heathen Done it. I threw the red bird at the stick man structure the immediately threw the sardines. That got the job done. Thank you for the help.
  • Just have 18-11 left to feather. I know it's going on the list but does anyone have some hints on how the got it?
  • For 18-11, I think you just need to keep going the way you normally would. It just involves a lot of destruction. The biggest key is to destroy those two boulders up above (of course, you can drop them to a lower level). Make sure they don't roll off-screen.
  • Four "Birdday Party" walkthroughs are up. Chapter 18, Levels 8, 11, 12, and 15.
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/walkthroughs/mighty-eagle/mighty-eagle-angry-birds/
  • For some reason I can't get Total Destruction on 18-9... I got every feather except that one. Nobody else seems to be stuck on that level, but can I get a hint or something please?
  • Do Hello such jejejeje I am newbie but a question when you exit the application of mighty Eagle for pc or mac truth I'd love to that application like the mighty dragon?
  • No idea what you are asking
  • I understand it, but no, the migthy dragon and eagle aren't avaible at the PC or mac.
  • I've seen it requested a few times, so I recorded a Mighty Eagle video for Ham 'em High F-2. I'll edit the video and add it to the site on Monday.
  • I posted a text walkthrough for it yesterday at the F-1 level
  • Only one feather for me to go: 16-13 anyone text walktrough?
  • @zone020 16-13 seems to need almost everything destroyed to get TD. Follow the 3* strat, when out of birds, land ME on flat just at base of mountain.
  • @zone020 1-birder is possible. (Honestly, a 0-birder is possible, but a little too temperamental for my taste.)
    Yellow bird: Straight ahead into the TNT. Not much will happen, but all the stones should settle either within the structure or at its base.
    Sardine can: Loft it high, which should decrease its horizontal "bounce". The goal is to have it come to rest just left of the pick-axe. The Mighty Eagle's path should go straight up the slope. This should consistantly yield high-90s.
  • Thanks AMslim, I tried it once and I reached it, while mucg more debris was @ screen than in other attempts.

Mvnla2, I've never tried yous becaus I already reached him.

Now only 5 birdday feathers to go and I collected all.

(5 feathers, 2 score addicts and smash maniac and I have EVERYTHING on all 3 AB's
  • Yey,

Just got all feathers in AB yippee.

Thanks for the walkthroughs some very difficult feathers in that lot

Now to get all of the feathers in rio and seasons, Then back here to beat average score in all levels.
  • I am using Chrome version,
    Poached Eggs,1-5.
  • The chrome ME bounce is a little different from the regular. You need to break the 1st horizontal ice block. Then the normal reaction will happen and all of the pigs will die. Before the eagle eye disappears, quickly fling the rest of the birds at the structure. Click the eagle eye and throw the sardine can as shown here: http://i39.tinypic.com/zjxgzd.png
  • Will someone who got the feather on 6-15 please tell me (or show me) what I'm missing? I can't get more than 82%, and I just don't see anything that the eagle could have missed.
  • Throw the sardine can downward. Since the rubber bouncers are virtually indestructible using birds, they carry high points when the Eagle destroys them.
  • YOU ROCK! :-) I did not know the eagle could destroy those things! Thank you. You know, a byproduct of getting stuck on a level with the eagle is the possibility that you can raise your 3-star score.
  • @Graypets - a byproduct of getting stuck on a level with the eagle is the possibility that you can raise your 3-star score.

Isn't that the truth....what gets me is trying to determine the point of no return of tossing the sardine can vs hoping my score will improve. ;-)
  • Guys are you doing any walkthroughs for surf and turf now that it is on iOS.

I'm stuck on 1-1 with 88%
  • Agreed. Please do eagle walkthroughs for Surf & Turf. I'm stuck on 1-2.
  • Never mind. I found them. :-)
  • Surf N Turf 1-15....FINALLY got my feather on that...OMG!
  • i am finding this level hard to complete with the space eagle 1-3
  • Can anyone provide some help on Level 17: 13 and 15? I'm stuck at 98% or 99% on each one. Down to the point where I think I've got everything but can't cross the finish line. Maybe some insights or a fresh approach will help. Any walkthrough - video or otherwise - would be appreciated.
  • Thanks - I've tried to replicate the videos exactly but still can't get past 98/99%. These are tough, tough levels.

To the mods - don't do anything (if you were going to) for me as I've got these now. But they are indeed tough so when you have a few minutes you may want to consider walkthroughs on these.

Thanks to those who offered suggestions. I now have a full set of feathers.
  • Danger Above 6-15 Have tried for 3 months now and can't get past 84% with the eagle, Any suggestions?
  • Use whatever birds you want to destroy as much of the two structures as possible. Leave the sardine can basically below the slingshot, so that the Mighty Eagle destroys the rubber bouncers on his up-swing.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!