Angry Birds Mighty Eagle Walkthrough Requests Page 2
  • 205 Comments
  • ive done it a few times, but the achievement does not register:( im sure it will over time
  • FWIW, I got this by pelting a yellow bird. I just shot the yellow bird almost straight up and then hit him in the butt with another bird.
  • Can anyone give a tip for 14-16, or the f-1 level on Ham em High? Can't seem to get past 98%. Been stuck for a while. Thanks!
  • Ok stupid thing.. I just have to pay for the mighty eagle once on my sons ipod touch if he uses it again im charged anymore correct. Im kinda lost with it.:)
  • @darthmommy Correct, It's a one time purchase.
  • Hey Guys, Just uploaded walkthroughs for facebook levels 1 & 3. Good Luck! @prussell
  • 14-5 please? It's the only level I have left. Thanks!
  • @pigleader actually if we could keep all requests in one spot, ie, this thread it would be very helpful. Thanks much!
  • I agree. The other forum as been removed. For good measure PigLeader's request was, "I can't seem to get total destruction on level 1-5! Can someone help!?"
  • Level 6-4 is no longer impossible to get a feather on. I just finished getting a feather on all levels that are currently available. Was kind of hoping for there to be some sort of award/achievement other than the "feather gatherer" but there wasn't one. Enjoyed going back though the levels with a different objective but was fairly anti-climatic. Would have been cool if it unlocked another bird or at least a bonus level or something.
  • For 1-5, I don't know if there is a walk through out there or not but the key is getting the boulder to drop right above the two enemies on the bottom then throw the bait right next to the boulder (just to the left of it). Make sure bait is same height as boulder. As ling as majority of blocks, etc are still in the central area and boulder has dropped where I previously mentioned, you should get a feather.
  • will the mighty eagle be coming 2 nokia/ovi any time soon?
  • I'm sure it will at some point, but I haven't heard anything from Rovio's Twitter account. Most ME questions are about Android, but if I see something, I'll post.
  • Why not just make one for every level? I know I would very much appreciate it.

And thank you for all the walkthroughs that's been posted so far!
  • Thanks.
  • @kaya A lot of the ME levels aren't that difficult to achieve total destruction on, so they really don't need walkthroughs. As more devices start getting the Mighty Eagle I imagine there will be greater demand for ME walkthroughs.
  • Can someone please help on 11-5? The feather on this level is the last thing I have to get to be totally caught up!
  • Hey @krispi, I got the walkthrough recorded and I'll be uploading shortly!
  • Hey guys, obviously you've seen that Mine & Dine has come out giving us 15 new levels to get feathers on. I found all except one to be quite easy. That troublesome one was 15-4. I've got it up on youtube already and will be on ABN in just a little bit. Let me know if another level is giving you trouble!
  • Nice work Fuji!
  • Can you post a mighty eagle walkthrough for level 15-3?
  • +1 for level 15-3. I actually didn't find 15-4 hard (clear out top half with birds, them ME the bottom half) but 15-3 was a challenge...
  • Finally got 100%. I searched it up on the web and found a video
  • I need Help by level 2-12!!!
  • 2-12
    2-14
    2-17

All three are driving me crazy!
  • Please post a mighty eagle walkthrough for level 2-12! I´ve got only 99%!
  • Hi there,
    I haven't really used any walk-through so far for Angry Birds except maybe to find the locations of golden eggs. But now I find myself stuck on level 6-2 as I try to get 100% total destruction on each level.
    I couldn't find a video or description to help me out as I get stuck at 99% with 'everything' destroyed on that level! Is there a trick?
    Thanks a lot for helping out, JaweX
  • Hey guys, the new requests I'm seeing are for:
    2-12
    2-14
    2-17
    6-2
    15-3

I'll get those up soon!
  • These are the requests I'm working on now

2-12
    2-14
    2-17
    6-2
    15-3

Also 2-8, was requested in the comments area.
  • On ya Fuji!
  • Hi again,
    the 6-2 issue resolved itself, tried again and finished it 100% with 1 of the stone blocks intact.
    I don't understand why I only got 99% all the time before with no visible pieces left, but it's all good now.
  • Having issues with 6-15? Any ideas? Thanks!

Never mind! Finally got it. Didn't realize I had to take out the balloons!
  • what is the mighty eagle and how do i get it..i play on android..is it just for i-phone?
  • Alright guys, a new set of of Mighty Eagle Walkthroughs just got posted.
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/walkthroughs/mighty-eagle/

2-8
    2-12
    2-17
    6-2
    15-3

Enjoy! @JaweX @winton @randumb @bernard
  • 2-12! 2-12! 2-12! I'm dying here!!!! Please BirdLeader, show me the way to get the last feather! I'm so angry!!!!
  • Thank you!!
  • just starting my mighty eagle playthru. not problems so far. what are the difficult levels?
  • can i get a shout-out for level walkthrough for 3-6? i'm having difficulties
  • sucks that android dosent have the eagle :(
  • Please provide the mighty eagle walkthrough for 12-14. Thanks!
  • Here is a second for Chipmunk's request for 3-6. On my last two feathers, so I'll even take a written discription here at this point. Uhhhh please help.
  • 3-6 coming up, and I'll look into 12-14 as well
  • I'll try to help on 12-14. Use one of the birds to knock and roll the three bolders down the hill to the right. Destroy some of the structure on top with the rest of the birds. Finally, throw the bait so it lands on the three bolders. This should take out enough for 100%.
  • Need help on 16-1. I have feathers on 16-2 thru 16-15.

August 10th: Finally got this. It can be removed from the list.

This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!