Level Glitches & Bugs (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 21
  • 1033 Comments
  • Okay, which one I should uninstall, Angry birs from Rovio or Angry birds from Rovio Entertainment Ltd.? Or should I just delete both of them and them download it again?
  • I would uninstall via Windows' Control Panel. But if both appear, yes both.
  • @AMslimfordy - Yep, I checked Control Panel and they bot are there so I thought that I make sure which one. I just got out from bed so maybe I'll try when I get my eyes open :D Thanks again! :D
  • I don't know if it's the game or my Ipod, but when I'm playing Red's Mighty Feathers my Ipod touch will just go black and then exits the game. This is really frustrating especially if I'm in the middle of a level on RMF. Has anyone experienced the same?
  • @cym You might want to try restarting your device. It could be a low-RAM issue.
  • Hmmm, I deleted apps I no longer use, and now my Angry Birds won't even load! I guess maybe I need to delete the app and reload it? But all my info is saved on Icloud, correct?
  • Backed up my scores per the directions and used Iexplore, but it still crashes. When I go to the app store to reinstall the same problem happens- just get the 'loading/welcoming levels'. I don't know why this is happening, and I don't know how to cleanly install it. Are they any particular files that can be corrupted like I see files that have a 1970 date? This really frustrates me. Thanks for any help!
  • Even before I updated to the new ios7 mighty feathers sometimes doesn't show all the levels I went through. It starts out as if I never played it. I turned off my phone it seemed to fix it then it said I was signed out of Rovio. Can anyway help a simple player.
  • Does resolution affect the strength of the birds. I am playing full screen on a PC.
    It seems on the walkthroughs that the birds have more energy than on my screen.
    Am I imagining this?
  • I have an iPad Mini, which I upgraded to iOS 7. I've never had a problem switching in the middle of any AB game and either Chrome or Safari so I could update my leader board, check a walkthrough, etc.

Now, at least when playing ABSWII (haven't checked the others yet), if I switch from ABSWII to Chrome or whatever, when I return to the game, it won't just pick up from where I left off, but insists on restarting the entire game app, as if I had opened it for the first time. I don't lose any scores or anything, but I have to navigate back to the level I was playing.

Needless to say, this is an unnecessarily annoying behavior, and makes it excruciating to update my leader boards or check a walk through on ABN. I'm not sure if this is an ABSWII bug, or an iOS 7 bug, or a combination of the two.

Has anyone else experienced this behavior?
  • I have used Iexplorer and copied all the files into a new folder. I have also deleted the app and then re-downloaded it from the icloud several times, but nope won't open. Restoring or rebooting doesn't work either. But I wonder do I need to delete the info from icloud by turning off downloads and data, and then the go to apps and THEN re-download it so like its completely brand new? If that works I will play one level/and then moving the .lua files over. Also sent an email off to Rovio, who knows if I hear anything back. Anyway, thank you for your advice AMslimfordy!
  • Something odd happened playing today's challenge Star Wars Death Star Level 2-29. Han didn't release and just remained suspended in midair. He didn't release until I touched him again. This mangled fling resulted in a pig "floating" even though the structure under had been destroyed.

http://angrybir.de/1fQ9GYq
  • @ozmongoose Same happened to me as well on Android. Two Pigs remained suspended in the air. Do you also play on an Android device ?
  • @iBird I do play on an android device. Did you have any problems releasing Han or was it just the floating piggies?
  • @ozmongoose No, Only floated piggies.
  • Can someone explain why there's a difference of 300 000 points on my total score here and the one on gamecenter? (Angry Birds Rio game iOS 5.1)
    I've checked level by level and found no errors. And have also noticed that there isn't a problem of delay in GC =/
  • GameCenter is pretty wonky. Perhaps GC includes or doesn't include Trophy Room, for example.
  • How do I get back to the classic level of Reds Mighty Feathers? Missed a star on the last level, moved to Egg Defender now the back arrow in Egg Defender exits the game, doesn't go back to the classic levels. Would like to 3-star that last level.
  • @F4U1942 Scroll back to the LEFT page when you are on the Level Selection Screen for the Egg Defender levels.
  • AMslimfordy - Perfect! Thanks so much!
  • Angry Birds Star Wars (original) on Windows Phone 8. Recently got the update that added Endor (v1.4.0), and while getting all the stars, I was told that I had unlocked a new bonus level for getting enough stars (640 or whatever it was). This would be bonus level S-10. I backed out to the menu, thinking I could go back to it later... but there is no S-10 in the bonus world select. I don't mean that it's still locked, it just doesn't exist. the "S" bonus levels only show 1-9. The bonus world says I have 57/57 stars, also. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to fix it?
  • @MegatonA Does W8P have Path of the Jedi? I'm not really familiar with the platform.
  • I don't have Path of the Jedi, no. I have 3 stars on every level I can play, which is a total of 657. That includes the 57/57 "bonus" level stars. I'm positive it told me I unlocked another bonus mission, but it simply isn't there. Just an empty space where I assume it should be.
  • Since PotJ doesn't exist on your device, the Bonus Episode could simply be 1 level behind. Since it says 57/57, I would just hold off for now. It's possible that the game mini-glitched, and in the next app update you'll already have S-10 unlocked. :)
  • Ok thanks, I'll wait and see. I think it's more likely that they forgot to add S-10 to the bonus world map, since it actually took me to the level after I unlocked it, but I quit the game before I could play or even see the level. Regardless, the next update will hopefully resolve it. Now to wait another 6 months...
  • @AMSlimfordy -- Has anyone reported scores being reset to older values in Red's Mighty Feathers? Was going back to get above average, and when I opened Red's Mighty Feathers I noticed there were a couple of levels that weren't even 3*'ed. Thought that was kinda strange, but it came out right before I went on vacation, so possible. However, I've now found 2 levels where my score on leaderboard is much higher than in the game. Well the first one was "OK", but the second one was pretty good and I haven't been able to repeat it. I do have a backup that should have all the original scores, but I've improved my score in several RMF levels since then.
    Any suggestions? Is there any way I can see my old scores without restoring game (I assume no, but...)?
  • Just checked, and I did update my iPad to IOS 1.7 after I returned from vacation. I did say that all my progress was OK, but I wonder if I didn't check every number. Makes me worry what I'll find if / when I do check.
  • @Mvnla2 Could be a Rovio Account issue. Have you tried signing out to see what scores appear then?
  • @AMSlimfordy -- How do I sign out of the Rovio account?
  • The button for Rovio Accounts is bottom-center, next to the power up shop button. Click it, then there's a red button in the bottom-left to sign out.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!