New Episode Ideas?
  • Hi everyone,
    Here you can post your ideas for new episodes in AB Original, Seasons or Rio.
    I think a good idea for the original would be a Space Theme, with shuttle-shaped structures, space suit pigs and maybe even some no-gravity levels where everything is floating. (I've seen this is already possible in some actual AB levels)
    Post your ideas here! =)

For reference, there is an older thread on the same topic that has been closed here: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/316/next-angry-birds-episode-ideas
  • 107 Comments
  • how about a theme in another demension(not the crome demension.)
  • one word SPACE
  • I think sky levels would be interesting. Almost like the some of the levels in the AB Rio Golden Beachball levels, where there is sand holding up the structure. If there were a whole level pack with clouds holding up structures, that would be quite fun and challenging.
  • I like your ideas everyone! Also how about a Sea episode with breakable coral and seaweed for 3000 points each? Scuba Pigs would be AWESOME. :p
  • I want to see a flashback episode: maybe the 70's or the 60's (think The Beatles Sgt. Peppers). Hippie pigs!
  • @BirdLeader Great idea! I like it :p
  • How about an episode taking place in the Arctic, like an ice cave or something?
  • Political themed episode where the birds are "the people" and the pigs are the politicians. I can't wait!
  • @BirdLeader I WANT 'BOAR'ACK OBAMA RIGHT NOW. :D
  • hey birdleader do you have the power to merge threads because theres already one before this, also maybe there could be an Up themed episode or it could be its own thing like rio, where that crazy guy(king pig) with all the dogs(minion pigs) in the movie and the pigs have stolen your eggs and have them at that place theyre trying to go to in the movie. the big red bird could be modified to look like the old guy,either the yellow bird or the little red bird could be the kid with the backpack and the hat, and the kevin(the rare bird) could be the green bird
  • Unfortunately I can't merge threads. Best I could do is close the other thread and link to this one. Are you referring to this thread?

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/344/ideas-for-new-angry-birds-gameslevels
  • AB Original 7.Good Dreams!on a peaceful night,when the abs are sleeping, the pigs stole their eggs!
    AB Rio 6.IDK
    AB Seasons after moon festival it will be thansgiving, must be right!
  • Then will be new years
  • next Angry birds episode ideas is what im referring to
  • Maybe a Hawaiian Vacation
  • hmmm they might run into legal troubles with that as the name Hawaiian vacation is already copyrighted( im pretty sure...)
  • space or underwater
  • bring 3D into the picture, give either the option to switch to 3D in game or design a special angry birds only for 3D, this would only be available on devices that can display in 3D
  • A city theme? Skyscrapers and buses that sort of thing maybe you could have breakable briefcases or newspapers or pigs in ties
  • ok, seriously, look at whats already in the game! @Matty JMP ,theres already a city theme.
  • Sorry! Maybe a safari theme
  • a space theme has been suggested many times and i would like to know if i can post pictures in my posts as i made a cool level that would be themed for the space theme
  • Maybe an international theme pigs in the countries colours and flags, possibly iconic buildings or London bridge
  • @FatBird That level looks amazing! It must have taken a long time to build that.
    Also I reckon that'd be good for a last level or Golden Egg in the Space theme :D
  • Haha, pretty cool.
  • @Lolwutburger time travel! Back to the hippies!
  • really vezok? hey then here my discussion with 3 other pics
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/393/custom-angry-birds-levels-ive-made-screenshots
    im working on 2, though i need your opinion on something in one, so make sure to go
  • I have a lot of ideas
    1.The pigs go to sea. The background is in the ocean.
    2.The pigs go to space.Background:space.
    3.the pigs trap the eggs in a box.Only pigs can open.
    Each episode 45 levels
  • New episode ideas
    Episode 7: Piggin' Crusin'. Pigs took the birds' eggs to the three islands one at a time. The pigs use a boat to travel the ocean and the levels HAVE to include WATER, not glass.
    Episode 8: Eggravity. Pigs took the eggs again, by gravity.
    Episode 9: Construction Setup. Pigs took the eggs, trap all 7 birds + slingshot and redirect worlds 12-14, 18-20. Same thing as Episode 4: The Big Setup.
    All episodes = 45 levels
  • Pigs go underwater. Pigs hide. Pigs go to desert . Pigs trap eggs. Pigs go to space. Pigs move
  • please be more descriptive and the pigs, ummm, how do i put this... they move everytime you defeat them and they trap the eggs all the time, the pigs go to the desert is ham em high
  • I think Rovio needs two more Angry Birds Seasons Episodes. Look below:
    Turkey Pilgrims: Pigs act like pilgrims and took the birds' eggs. Turkeys, scarecrows, and mashed potatoes are worth 3000 points. Releases in November.
    Birthday Snatchers: Pigs took the eggs again, pigs wear Birthday Hats, even King Pig. Birthday Cake is worth 3000 points. Releases in December 2011 (just a prediction).
  • even though these ideas are good, you cant think of a holiday that only one country celebrates. cant really do independence day since again rovio is based in finland, no thanksgiving or pilgrim related themes, yea i know they did a harvest moon festival thing but i still dont think theyll do anything like that.
  • @FatBird That doesn't make sense. Rovio has proven by their existing releases, the most recent being a Chinese theme, that they have no problem focusing on one country. I for one am thankful they are open to try anything.
  • So, do you think Rovio should make more holidays from other countries? I would look forward to a Japanese New Year episode, where, similar to the mooncake, the main food (or decoration) would be the kagamimochi!
  • I also think they should definitely do a thanksgiving episode in November.
  • Thanksgiving would be cool. I also think they should do new years edition like a 2012 theme .. Idk just an idea
  • A zoo theme wouldnt be terrible. Neither would a ice ago one even thoug they have christmas ice age coukd be cool
  • Hahahaa futureistic angry birds! Have real high tech stuff in the background like hovering buildings andHovering cars (structures the Pigs would be in that move back n forth) sorry about the multiple posts idea keep coming to me after i post one!
  • The Angry Birds enlist the help of Om Nom (Cut the Rope), the Doodler (Doodle Jump) and the walnut (Plants vs Zombies), who each have their own powers to defeat the pigs (who themselves have teamed up with spiders, doodle monsters and zombies). It could either be a new episode to AB Original or an entirely different game.
  • Angry Birds:

-Space
    -Underwater
    -Country side
    -Antarctica
    -Some kind of Pirate theme

Angry Birds Seasons:

-Thanksgiving
    -New Year
    -April Fool's Day
    -May Day (vappu)
    -Midsummer Day (juhannus)
    -Independence Day
    -Hanukkah

well, there everything from me, i guess.. :D
  • Enrico, please don't post file paths from your computer, you were warned already by admins.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!