Version 1.6.1 trouble
  • is anyone else having an issue with this version? ever since i updated AB to this version it will not load on my i-phone. it is really getting on my nerves now!

can anyone help? i don't want to reset and lose my progress :o(

HELP!!!!!

thx!

:o)
  • 5 Comments
  • First, double tap home to bring up the running apps and then close AB. Then try to run it again.

If that doesn't work, try resetting the whole iPhone (hold both the home and lock buttons). Start back up and run it again.

If that doesn't work, check out this thread with instruction for pulling your save files off your phone: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/comment/1656/
    Then uninstall and reinstall and put your save files back in.
  • Good info sasquatch519. A couple things I'd like to add:

1. Be careful with the last step. Make sure you understand what you're doing before uninstalling the app. If you do go this route be sure to sync with iTunes first...and don't sync again until after you've have loaded all your AB progress back onto your phone and verified it does work. I am not trying to deter you from doing this, as it's really not that hard, but I do want to make sure you're safe first.

2. After you fully close AB -- either by closing the app or restarting your iPHone -- try switching on airplane mode before you launch again to see if that helps.
  • thx for the info guys!
    i give it a whirl and let you know what happens :o)

• Bird Leader - do you know any more about a fix for version 1.6.1 on iOS? Really getting fed up waiting as nothing anyone has suggested on the forums are working! Thanks
  • Rovio has said they are working on another fix. Perhaps we will see that roll out (with the next 15 levels as well?) very soon.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!