Bad Piggies store Error
  • HELP!
    When I try to purchase any of the power ups, mechanic pig, etc, the box shows a rotating loading symbol, then an error:" An error occured. Please try again" What do I do?
  • 8 Comments
  • I would suggest restarting your device and connecting to WiFi instead of 4G.
  • Already tried restarting with no success!
    I am on Wifi only, as my phone does not have 3G/4G connection
  • Have you tried accessing the AppStore manually? Perhaps you need to accept renewed terms of service or something of that sort.
  • If its the Play store you mean, I have tried reinstalling Bad Piggies from the Play store, and the error still remains. I do not know if the cause for this is my rather old phone, as it runs android 2.3. Another problem comes when accessing the angry birds star wars 2 store. The app just shuts down and returns to homescreen on clicking the cart button. I do not know if all these are related.......
  • @saijm -- Have you tried contacting Rovio support?
  • @mvnla2 What do i do? I have written a comment on Play store page.
  • @saijm -- Contact Rovio by filling out a support request:
    http://www.rovio.com/en/support
    Be sure to include all the details about your device and the software you have installed, and how you access the Play store.
  • I have done so now. Waiting for reply....
    Thanks for the quick reply! This is the only game i hav installed..........so far
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!