Stable or unstable?
  • I was playing Angry Birds Seasons Trick or Treat 1-8 and the structure at the left side of the TNTs were tilted but didn't fall, then it didn't move to the left or right and just stayed there, still tilted. Has this happened to anyone before?

Here's the picture:

http://angrybir.de/1gy0IiJ
  • 4 Comments
  • I'm not familiar with that particular level but having played hundreds of hours of Angry Birds Space, it looks perfectly normal.

You tapped against the wall with a bird and it began to fall but didn't quite topple. The resulting configuration looks stable.

I've seen much crazier angles and even debris suspended in mid air.
  • @SeasonsKing according to the in-game physics, it must be balanced. Certainly doesn't seem like a glitch, just a loose interpretation of balance haha.
  • @SeasonsKing -- I agree with Slim. It's totally amazing how tilted a structure can get without falling. The claim is that AB is based on real physics, but I think the Rovio programmers play a lot with different densities and friction coefficients, not to mention pseudo-random differences from start to start.
    Please post any self-destruction you see in the forum on self-destroying levels, linked by iBird above. There are 2 categories: self-destroying (destruction and points before any birds flung) and unstable -- noticeable destruction occurring after specific shot, or instability interfering with successful completion. Best to check out examples in the second category to understand what is included.
    I don't think your example qualifies as either, but please send more details if you disagree.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!