iOS 7 Glitch
  • 10 Comments
  • I cannot help, but I am curious: Did you have the latest ABO update from a few days ago before upgrading to iOS 7?
  • This is not a glitch with Angry Birds. Messing around with the software of your device always has an inherent risk.
  • I agree @AMslimfordy, that is why I always wait at least a few weeks before upgrading after a new release of the operating system, especially a major one like iOS 7.
  • @amslimfordy So would I have to use my backup to get my progress back? And if i used it, would my device go back to ios6?
  • @blahalb09 Try just moving over the settings.lua file, if you have that backed up. If your stars are still there, that could help.
  • @BPC I just upgraded to iOS7 no problems at all. All my scores intact!!
  • I upgraded to iOS 7 yesterday without any problems, except I am still figuring a few things out. I LOVE the crispness of the new look, so much easier to read! A bit bright and hard on the eyes at night, but I can live with that. One annoying thing, I keep accidentally bringing up the new control center, when all I really want to do is scroll the page. Anyway, all my scores are intact, yay!
  • @BPC Go to iOS Settings > Control Center > Access Within Apps > Off. With this option disabled, you can only access the Control Center from the homepage (and lock screen, if you have that option enabled).
  • Thanks @AMslimfordy, I will do that!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!