New Badges, anyone?
  • This discussion celebrates the work done by Bird Leader and AMslimfordy in awarding ranks and badges, and Sunshine and Kartflyer in policing them, and giving us nesters somewhere to appreciate the achievements of our friends.
    And also asks “What other badges would you like to see awarded?”
    Ranks are earned by the number of visits, comments, etc, that each nester makes. No problem with that.
    There are (or, I should say, were) twenty badges available. Sixteen are either voted for or awarded by Bird Leader and Slim for altruistic contributions.
    Four are for flinging prowess:
    Seasons Greedings 1-16 Feather – closed, became easier with an update
    Danger Addict – “An Elite Few” who achieved a certain number of points. Well, it’s closed now, so very elite
    Jedi Addict – still active, much loved
    Anchors Away – not closed, but impossible to achieve with the current version, a glitch
    Only the four! And only one still achievable!
    What badges would you like you like to see, to celebrate your flinging achievements?
  • 7 Comments
  • I'm going to make the first comment, purely so I can edit it, and collate any suggestions
  • There's also the underdog badge.

Other badges for flinging achievements are tricky. Perhaps an AB Master-badge for meeting the score addict requirement ín 10 episodes.
  • @burpie I forgot the underdog, I always try to forget him, I haven't got him yet!
    But I like your suggestion for AB score addicts.
  • @hunnybunny I believe I did achieve Anchors Away with the current version. Are you sure it's impossible?
  • @annifrid the walk through says achievable on v1.5.1
    I have v1.5.2 haven't tried it, just thought another glitch that had passed me by, but I'll give it a go, you never know
    But I'm looking for badges that stand the test of time
  • @hunnybunny--I would love to see a Top Twenty or Top Ten badge. A badge awarded to anyone that can improve their scores in every level of a World, Chapter, etc to above a certain ranking. For example, all levels of Trick or Treat in Seasons above top twenty. I think this would motivate a new level of play. It would also honor a flinger of prowess. You could screen capture your standings at the time you achieve it and submit your proof just as you would for a Score Addict badge. Enough time would need to be allowed for score entry on the leaderboards to get a quorum. Otherwise the first person to enter scores on a new episode would qualify for the badge.
  • This can be moved to the normal Badges & Ranking page. I think that's the best place for it.

I really like new ideas, but obviously there's no guarantee we will adopt any of them. We LOVE ways to build the community though!

By the way, Anchors Away has not been "fixed". It's still possible in the current version.

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/about/badges-ranking
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!