How do i play angty birds on facebook
  • Hi, i just joined facebook finally, mostly to have more angry birds to play. I cannot figure out how to play there. For example, if i search apps and pick ab friends it just pops me over to the play store to install on my tablet (android), which i have already done, and absw says my device is incompatible. I cannot even find original or seasons. Do i need to be on my PC to play on facebook? Currently using samsung galaxy tab 10.1, pc is in storage during move.
  • 2 Comments
  • @grammy_k

Playing on PC:

You Need an active Facebook Account. Further you have to install a Flash Player on your PC! Search the Angry Birds Facebbok Game. Let's start and kill the Green Piggies. Good luck and have fun playing.

Playing on Adroid, iOS...:

If you want to play the weekly Tounament Facebook Levels on your Tablet. So go to your Store and search for "Angry Birds Friends" so it should be no probleme to play. Be sure you are connected with a Internet!
  • Great, thanks for info. I will have to wait till my pc is out of storage to play on facebook, friends is working good on my tablet, much better than my typing, ... angTy birds indeed, oops
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!