What does your avatar mean ?
  • My avatar means I love Fire bomb bird
    So what about yours ? Please post.
    PS- if you want to know the meaning of everyone's nickname, check out this link :
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/1802/what-does-your-nick-name-mean
  • 44 Comments
  • I think there's already a forum about this, I can't find a link for it though, but sorry.
  • Really, so where is that thread ?
  • I know it existed, I posted my meaning there in March?, but I can't even find it in the first 10 pages of forum threads.
  • And, in all honesty, I made the same mistake a bunch of times and someone provided me with a link to the forum I accidentally copied. I kind of was mad over when that kept happening too, and just wanted to sort of let that out. Not that I would lie to you cause of that, I know @mvnla2 @junkmetel and @rdnzlrips82 posted there too.
  • DAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT I was talking about the what did your NICKNAME mean thread. Sorry for the fuss.
  • Is OK @tas, may be the title sounds kinda similar to that thread and it makes you confuse
    BTW-what does your "Mustache Egg" avatar mean ? :D
  • It means that I like waffles.
  • @fbb cute forum idea! :)

So my avy is very personal and made by our @e-star, anyone who goes to BP already knows this but I have a horrid slimy snail problem in my garden and have to do recons to gather as many as I can as often as I can and dump them in the mulch bin so they move on to a new home Far Away from my garden, I also have helpers, Tig, my blind kitty and Boo my 2 1/2 pound yorkiepoo (both rescue animals and my babies) they sniff out the more sneaky slimy snails for me to gather. So e-star surprised me with my personalized avy quite a few months ago and that's how I got the avy I have now, and what it means, you can see a bigger version in my album if your interested. :)
  • Nice story and avatar @Kimmiecv. The snails are heading to Kimmie's garden but beware for Tig and Boo :D You have both winter and the spring one
  • @fbb, @e-star actually made me the one I'm using now (original one) a Christmas one And a winter one! :) the winter one is on the nomination wall in the avy contest. Cool huh! Unless she comes up with something beyond amazing to beat this one I'll never change it except for the season update ones she made!! I love it too much! :D
  • My avatar means I adore Hens and I have free range ones. I call the one on my avatar Dally (sounds like daily)
  • @ChuckBubblesandMaxthepig, what is your username ? I can't find you on the members directory, I want to see the bigger version of your avatar
  • Great idea, @firebombbird:) I change mine each month, but each one basically represents my username in imagery:)
  • @Chuck Bubbles and Max the Pig -- Would help if you posted a higher resolution pic in your album.
    @All -- My avatar is a Juan Fernandez Firecrown, a hummingbird that lives on Robinson Crusoe Island (yes, it really exists). The bird is an endangered species, so is one of the true "Angry Birds."
  • Thanks for posting in here, guys :)
  • Sorry @mvnla2 I don't Think I can change the resolution of the picture
  • Mine means I love the Black Bird, just like @fbb :D
  • Yep, we both love the Black bird ;)
  • The DALEK, the oldest and deadliest foe of the Doctor since 1963! This dalek is silver and blue, the original dalek colors from the first episodes of Doctor Who
  • I always wanted to watch Doctor who.
  • Now my new avatar means I love the Fire bomb bird and like the Ham'o'ween theme
  • a blue happy bird; mine does not get angry :)
  • Very nice avatar @yoruichi :D
    I will nominate it next month in avatar contest :)
  • thanks a lot @aman
  • My avatar means I love Orange Bird & the Abra-Ca-Bacon episode :D
  • Nice to hear that, everyone :)
  • Truthfully, it is just a picture of some of the unit origami I have made. I have hundreds, have been doing origami for more than 45 years :-) So, somewhat horrified by having to use this gravitar thing and having an avatar follow me everywhere i go on the web, i picked a reasonably harmless pic that was on my tablet. But it is a part of my personality and if i had done the avatar before the userid i could have called myself origrammy
    @mvnla2, answer to your q here :-)
  • @grammyk -- I can't believe all those shapes are origami! Are they made from a single piece of paper? I used to do some origami years and years ago, and thought everything had to be made from a single piece of paper, but I know there are some shapes made from several pieces.
  • @mvnla2, they are made from assembling several identical units. purists dont like them but i do. they hold together without glue but i glue the ones i give for presents so i dont have to reassemble them when people are too rough :-)
  • Origami with 2 or more sheets of paper is Kirigami, and really the "purists" are right in saying that it's not origami.
    I'm also a huge fan of both.
  • sorry to be argumentative but kirigami involves cutting. there is no cutting in mine. the models i make are all found in origami books and online under origami, most often called unit origami. and only the extreme purists say it isnt origami.
  • I have one model that uses 6 sheets... But no cutting.
    Well... I guess we're getting off track, huh?
  • absolutely :-)
  • My new Blue Bird avatar doesn't mean much. I just liked how Bomb dropped his ice cream on his head and he's trying to defend the nest with a pencil.
  • It means funny :D
  • edit : useless post now (was linked to the one above)
  • I don't mean to be rude, but the headline of this thread is "What does your avatar mean?", but now it seems like it's becoming a "General discussion about avatars" -thread. At the moment there's 3 different avatar -themed threads, this one, the nomination -thread and the "How do I create an avatar". Not sure if there's any sense if this gets to the point where everyone's telling that they've changed their avatars, somehow I'm getting the feeling that it more like fishing for a nomination for the contest.

And again I really didn't mean to be rude :) Maybe I'm just too tired at the moment so everything's bugging me :D
  • No, I don't mean to fishing for the nomination, this is just a normal discussion about avatar, may be you were too tired at that time so this was "bugged" you. Anyway, I've edited the comment on the top so it won't make anyone confuse
  • Well now my avatar- by @Aman- means really that he thought I liked the Blues (Which I do--- They're my second favorite.). I won't be changing this anytime soon. ;)
  • @tas Yes! I thought that you liked the blues, guessing from your previous avatar LOL :D
    Then what's you favorite Bird in Angry Birds ? :)
    Mine is Orange Bird AKA Bubbles.
  • My favorite is Terence. But I would still like the current one over just about anything with him in it though.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!