How did you find Rovio´s games?
  • Please leave a comment where you write how you found Angry birds. It would be really fun to see.
  • 9 Comments
  • I only play Angry Birds Games from ROVIO. They are really fun to play. I am personally no Fan of Amazing Alex and Bad Piggies.
  • Only UK members will understand this one. Jennifer Saunders and Dawn French doing a show on Radio 2. Jennifer Saunders happened to mention that if you play Angry Birds you'll never get anything else done. I had a new iPad, was looking for apps, games, new stuff, too tempting not to download AB. Got very little done since then :-/
  • Well, I first got angry birds HD in 2011, It was december and i got my own Ipad.
    Then i got seasons, Then AB Space, Then bad piggies.
    Bad piggies is my favorite.
  • My hubby got himself an iPhone and started playing AB. Then one night when we were in bed, I was watching TV and he was playing (as every night) I asked if I could try it, he gave me the phone and showed me what to do and when I got 3 stars with the first try I got ssooo hooked that I downloaded all the games into my phone, after I had played couple of times I was so disappointed, 'cause it wasn't fun at all, my phone has got so small screen that aiming and tapping was almost impossible. Then I went to Rovio's webshop and noticed that the games were also available for PC I was so happy and I placed the order right away, but then I noticed that Paypal wasn't accepted. I went to ask hybbu if he could buy all the games for me and he did! :D I could have bought the games from the market, but they cost 10€ each so it was a lot cheaper to buy them from the official web store where the cost was under 5€ :D

I did download Bad Piggies, but got bored after couple levels so haven't been playing it since I tried...It just wasn't my piece of cake :D
  • For me it was for one year ago when I got my android. I did not now any god games by then so I just installed Angry birds because it was so popular, and after that it was my best game ever!
  • Same to me, @Badpiggies. I couldn't found any good games in the Play Store so I installed Angry Birds and addicted to it
  • I only enjoye the Angry Birds Games. The others aren't really mine!
  • My dad is a Google Chrome user. One day he said, I've got the game for you!
    And I sighed, "What?" since he's always saying dumb dad stuff like that.
    "Angry Birds!" He said.
    I got excited. I'd never played the game, just seen it. It looked awesome.
    Back then AB Chrome only had Poached Eggs. But I still looked for walthroughs and found some Nest videos.
    At Christmas I got my Nook and got AB full....... for FRIGGIN' $2.99! I couldn't afford any others, and long after space came out and long after I joined the nest I got the software to jailbreak that thing. The first one I got after that was Space, and it was awesome.
  • December 2011: My teacher was playing it, so when I went home, I got addicted when I got the PC demo.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!