What is your most favorite game in all the Angry Birds game ?
  • 36 Comments
  • My favorite game is definately Seasons because it has most level and episode in all the game and many kind of music with so many fun stuffs like: portals, water, etc. And it's an only game that we can play all 9 birds and the free Mighty Dragon. And that's all the reason that makes me loves Seasons so much. So please tell me what about your and why it makes you like it.
  • I like the classic angry birds the best. Because I love the golden eggs.
  • @lisko, this thread is NOT about the hardest or easiest episodes, it's about YOUR MOST FAVORITE ANGRY BIRDS GAME and totally different from the @CC-Jolly's thread
    @Badpiggies, updated. Thanks
  • @fbb - Yes, I understand the headline of the thread, but the same question is also asked in @CC Jollys thread :)

This is a straight quote:

"i want to know which Episode you most like over all Angry Birds Games. Which one was easiest to play for you and what was hardest Episode?"

That's why I linked it.
  • Yea, but my thread is about the most liked game and the @CC-Jolly's thread is about the most liked episode. So what about your most favorite game, @lisko
  • Probably Seasons, like I said in the other thread some time ago :)
  • Definitely AB Seasons is my favorite Angry Birds game, 'cause it has most levels than any other AB game, many beautiful Seasons episodes, every episode has different elements i.e. Portals, Glaciers,Ghost blocks, water etc. & every episode has its own theme music :)
  • Updated. Yep, Seasons is really fun and it seems many people like it
  • Updated and thanks for your voting, @Annifrid :)
  • I agree 100% with @annifrid, I kind of have to like AB SW the best because of my status as the number 1 SW fan;D
  • It seems we have a leader here: Seasons is the first and the follow behind is Star Wars, Original with 1 like and the others, well....still no one
  • Classic for the win!
    oh, does bad piggies count?
  • No, because the bad piggies are the main character in the Bad Piggies game, not the birds
  • I agree with @lisko that it is nearly the same thread like mine but i have personally nothing against this thread :-)

@firebombbird
    At moment my favourite AB Game is Angry Birds Star Wars! Please enter my choice to your list. Maybe you can also write the users to your likes.
  • @CC Jolly - Yep, I've got nothing against this neither. Just thought that it's so much alike your thread 'cause people has also told there their favourite games, not just episodes. But yeah, having two almost alike thread isn't a problem to me :D
  • Seasons is my favourite game because it has quite a lot of episodes and is very interesting to play. :)
  • Updated, thank you guys :)
  • Star Wars because those bird characters all makes me laugh even when I am crying over my inability to score.
  • Updated and we have a tie between Seasons and Star wars
  • My favorite is Space:I like the birds, the interesting levels and the fat pig.
  • That's weird; I changed that nickname months ago and what happened to my profile picture?
  • @ChuckBubblesandMaxthepig, welcome to the Nest. The forum nickname doesn't change when you change the nickname in your profile and it only shows your first nickname you use to sign up. And if you want your avatar appears in the forum, you need to use gravatar, there's a thread named "How do I create an avatar" shows you how to do it
    Btw- thanks for the voting
  • Aaaahhhh, still have a tie between Star wars and Seasons
  • AB Star Wars 2 anyone ?
  • Angry Birds Seasons!!!

I broke the tie.
  • Angry Birds Space, because of it's zero gravity & cool levels :)
  • Angry Birds Space is my favorite due to all the NASA references. And flinging birds in a microgravity environment lol!
  • Mine is ABClassic, due to RMF!
  • Done, keep'em coming guys :D
  • I have so many good things to say about so many of the games. Classic is the one that got me (and most of us) started, but has fallen into disrepair in some places. Seasons is when it hit the big time - constant updates with interesting artwork for each season, although I fear that it may soon have no more updates :(. Space, that's the one where I started to be competitive and all the birds got new abilities unlike previous games. Star Wars and SW2 continue the legacy of new abilities in a thematic way and are successful in their own right. But if you made me pick one to play for the rest of my life I would pick... Space.
  • Yep, I find out that Space is becoming more fun than Seasons because this is the "driest" year for it (only one update) and they don't even make the halloween episode, it seems Rovio is out of idea for that game. Anyway, I have added your vote, thanks.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!