Mighty eagle bug?
  • I uninstalled angry birds and i install it back and now i couldn't play with mighty eagle.When i want to purchase it, it say that i own this item.What to do?
  • 4 Comments
  • Go through the process of "re-purchasing". You should be notified that you have already made the purchase and prompted whether you want to download the Mighty Eagle again. You should not be charged so long as the app and account match your initial purchase.
  • @AMslimfordy: It does not work. I had the same issue. When I tried to use ME, it showed me option to buy it. When I tried - I received info that I already have it. No download link :(
    I wrote to Rovio and they refund my money, next I cleared the application or market cache and order ME again. I like to test new systems (Android), so I have this issue again... This time I wait for permament solution.
  • Sounds like you should contact Android then, @miglo. May be an issue on their end.
  • @miglo to add, contact Google about this problem (because they are who made Android).
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!