Help with CTR needed!
  • @amslimfordy (or others who write for Rocketpond.com) I appologize for using ABN forum asking for help with another game but I reallly need your assistence . Yesterday I finished playing all levels in CTR (original). After I completed last level in game (i.e. 14-25) with only 2 stars I restarted level immediately to play it again. For a time of milisecond between finishing and replaying level I could see picture that loooked like pile of candies and that resemble of what could be Candy Frenzy mini game. However as I restarted level 14-25 that picture never shows again neither I could find it in menu. My question is whether you guys who have got Candy Frenzy mini game could find it in game menu? Maybe it was only some advertisement for other games but it still didn't look like any of those that i can see when pull down shade.
    I would appreciate if you answer, then you could remove thread. Thanks!
  • 10 Comments
  • Set the "candy" on the home page to the cupcake. Candy Feast should appear as the last episode of Season 1.
  • Grat @amslimfordy, thank you very much.
  • Let me know if that's right Cosmo.
  • BTW, Are you guys the admins of the CTR fan site? I saw some posts written by sal9 and Fujitoast but not about AB
  • AngryBirdsNest is part of the RocketPond Gaming Community. BL, Fuji, Sal and myself are the admins there.
  • @AMslimfordy
    1. I have all stars and I have found all hidden photos but I can´t see the Candy feast.
    2. On RocketPond you said there was a CTR game on facebook, canyou please give me the link, because all the CTR games I find on facebook are not made by Zeptolab.
  • I don't know of the exact requirements to unlock Candy Feast. I think it may only be on iPad.
  • OK. because I have android.
  • @amslimfordy your advice worked in my case. I am not sure if candy to cupcake change trick worked but I found mini game and it is placed at the end of Season 1 menu. I think it is opened after completing all levels and finding all drawings but I can't be sure as I found it after I completed all levels with 3 stars, which happened before I asked my question.
  • Good to hear Cosmo. I'll close out this thread.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!