Notice a problem with this Forum or this site? Post'em here
  • 182 Comments
  • Hi there. I got a "Body required" error when trying to post a new discussion with the General category.
  • Hello,

I would like to see a list with all highscores per level.
    Off course we need to see some proof, but to start I hope that ABN could post there highscores...

Thanks in advance!

Seasick
  • Hi and welcome. I think that's a great idea. Feel free to create a discussion and we'll see if we can get that started.
  • Heyy, i there away of getting a profile picture? I cant seem to find how to do it. Thanks
  • Will Angry Birds for Nintendo DS or Wii because it's really great. And I want to play it
  • So I got addicted to Angry Birds when I got my iPhone and no problems accessing AngryBirdsNest through Safari on the phone. However, I've now upgraded my PC to a Mac and couldn't understand why I kept getting a "missing plug-in" message when I tried to view the walkthrough videos. I have discovered that Flash Player is missing from the standard Mac setup, but the error message didn't give me any clues that this was the problem. Might be worth adding a note for dumb-blondes like me! Great game and fab forum. :D
  • Thanks for the heads up!
  • Seems like the very useful "Mark All Read" button is gone from the forum homepage.
  • @RLZIII Fixed. Sorry about that.
  • I found one little problem: on the drop down menu that comes up when you hover your mouse over "Walkthroughs", Go green, Get lucky does not show up.
  • @JayJuly Thanks a lot for pointing that out! Fixed now. I also noticed they don't work on the forum, which I'll have to debug.
  • For some reason this morning when I hopped on ABN all of the regular pages are text only. The forum looks fine but all other pages are graphics-less. Is anyone else running into this, or is it just on my end? This is occurring on all three of my browsers (Firefox, Chrome and Safari).
  • Yeah, I saw that too. I believe the caching plugin that we use got screwed up. It should be fixed now. Can you confirm that pages outside of the forum are loading fine for you as well?
  • Yup, All is well now. Thanks @BirdLeader!
  • Ab Rio Free does not show up in leaderboards, achievements, and I think walkthroughs.
  • @JayJuly Indeed. We haven't quite got there yet. Once we've finished up with the full version of Rio we'll jump right on it.
  • Yes, fixed. Sorry about that and thanks for the report.
  • On the walkthrough pages, there is a place to edit your high score below the videos.
    The button says "Sumbit" instead of "Submit"
  • Thanks! I'll get that fixed.
  • I cant seem to enter any scores on the leaderboard page?
  • What happens when you try to do so? Have you tried deleting your cache, cookies, closing your browser and trying again? What browser and OS are you using (helps me debug)?
  • Firefox and windows xp...its only when I go to My Leaderboard and try to enter my scores in Poached Eggs...I cant enter my scores or click on the "off average" button to group my scores
  • Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; Windows-Media-Player/10.00.00.3990; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; BRI/2)
    Timestamp: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 03:29:05 UTC

Line: 114
    Char: 13
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/leaderboard/angry-birds/?u=5015

I dont know if this helps at all...
  • YOU ARE THE MAN! That is the best info anyone could have given me. The bug should be fixed now. Please confirm when you can. Thanks for helping debug!
  • All better now! Thanks for the fix and for the awesome site
  • Hi! I just registered, and I can't seem to open the "How do I create an avatar" thread here if the forum. When I try clicking there, or on anyone's links to it in the comments or forum it just takes me back to the forum home screen. Help? :-)
  • Hi Jody - I haven't heard of that happening before. Have you tried closing and reopening your browser?
  • I just tried that - no luck. AND, that is the only thread in the forum that is giving me a problem! All of the others open just fine.
  • It's working now. I just signed up at Gravatar - hopefully my profile pic will be showing up soon!
  • Thanks for letting me know, Jody! Avatar looks great!
  • Why can't I play the walkthroughs for the earliest levels? Like Poached Eggs chapter 1 and 2?
  • I can play them fine on a PC, Mac and iPad. What device are you using?
  • Hi. I've tried adding my score in AngrBirds Space, Eggsteroids - Level two, however the message came up that it was too low*! (Admittedly it is about half the stated Average score)

"Error: Sorry, try again, your score is just too low."

Even with a higher score which is enough for two stars, the message is the same.
  • Your score must be 10k or above to enter them in the leaderboard. Check out the walkthrough video to see how you get 10k+.
  • Yes we need to tweak this. The minimum allowed score is 10,000. Unfortunately it could be difficult to allow this exception.
  • @blahalb09 @Geebill This issue has been fixed. On AB Space GE #2 you can now enter scores below 10 K and above 1 K.
  • @AMslimfordy or @BirdLeader I keep getting logged out from this site every 30 minutes or so. Is there a fix for this?
  • Try clearing your Internet cache and cookies. This will log you out once, but that should be all.
  • @iamMighty If it keeps happening please pass along what OS and browser you're using. Thanks.
  • drafts get saved a bit too fast.
  • @sal9 Maybe I'm missing something, but how is that an issue? :)
  • No matter how many times I look at certain discussions, the "xx new" notification won't go away!
  • @blahalb09 Have you tried using the, "Mark all Viewed" function in the menu above?
  • lol, just being a little lazy :) ... I always end up with a bunch of drafts to delete.
    Needless to say not quite a major issue.
  • @BirdLeader Still persisting. I use Windows 7 and Google Chrome as my browser.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!