Big Egg and Golden Pot
  • Had to flash my phone but did backup the angry birds. After I restored it it shows me all 3 stars but no golden eggs. Finished golden eggs but Big Egg in easter and Golden Pot in go green does not light up either I can choose it. The rest of the seasons are fine. Anybody know what should I do to get these 2 last levels? I tried to pass every level in Easter and even with all 3 stars but big egg just does not show up. I also tried to reinstall the program.
  • 5 Comments
  • Maybe completing one of the levels in each episode with three-stars to attempt to re-trigger the unlock? That's all I can guess; it seems like you've already done the other basic troubleshooting methods (reinstalling and whatnot).
  • That stinks. I did a backup when I did a factory data reset on my phone, and everything was saved except the golden fruit in Rio. Weird.
  • @Leo2005 How did you restore? You say you can choose and play the Golden Pot and Big Egg levels, they just don't light up upon completion? I believe the config for those levels is in the settings.lua file.
  • I can't play at all these 2 levels but before all the seasons were passed. I restored throw angry birds seasons backup that I found on market. All the levels restored with 3 stars except eggs and last big levels at each season. After getting all the eggs at all seasons I got to the last level like big heart, big pumpkin etc except Easter big egg and big golden pot in go green. I'm just thinking now if this is the effect of rooted phone with custom rom? Weird :/
  • Hey.
    Have you somehow resolved this issue?
    I'm asking because I have the same problem. I have restored my backup after I got new motherboard. All levels 3 stars, but no eggs. But eggs are simple - I got them all again.
    The problem are Golden Pot and Big Egg. No way I can open it.
    But it gets more strange. Although I had 3 stars I played all levels again and got 3 stars in each again - but after the last one I got message saying :Congratulations, now try to get 3 stars in all levels... :S
    Any ideas?
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!