What happened to my saved data?
  • First, I have looked all over the web trying to find how to contact "Angry Birds" about my problem! Must have missed something on the Contact part of the web site? Like many people, I am gettingaddicted to this game.

Next, thanks for creating this forum.

And now, my problem- I hope this is the correct place to be posting about it.

I started playing AB on my Mac when it first became available on a casual basis. Over a period of time, I managed to get all 3* on Level 1, and unlock Level 2. I may have messed with Golden Eggs at this point, but, I am not sure.

To my utter dismay, yesterday when I wanted to play Level 2 again ( after doing a few parts of this level), I found that the game was only giving me access to the first few parts of Level 1!

I do not have the foggiest idea about this horrible finding.

Help , or advice where/how to get help from AB's people would be appreciated. I hate to think I need to redo almost all of Level 1 again.
  • 4 Comments
  • Neat-O

Here is a new site to help the angry Angry Birder's, and, nothing is happening!
  • Sorry, buddy! Being that AB has been out on mobile platforms for over a year, and the mac version is fairly new I'd imagine the majority of players that are here are mobile players. Being that you've encountered a glitch on a less used platform it's probably gonna be a little difficult to answer. We'd love to help if we were able!

Are there any more Mac players that can shed any light on how the save file actually works/where it's stored?

My only thought is if you find the save file and you use time machine backups (you use time machine backups, right;) ) you might be able to revert your saved game. Only a thought though. I've never tried it. If you DO start messing with your save files I'd recommend doing an extra backup of your current save file!

Good Luck!
  • Thanks, FujiToast.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!