trophy and high scores icons unresponsive
  • Hello all

I have the new white iPhone with iOS 4.3.3 and Angry Birds 1.5.3 (full version). I'm currently on Episode 1 (Poached Eggs) level 3-12. So far so good. I'm not sure if this is a problem but the trophy and high scores icons on the home screen don't seem to do anything. I tap them and there is a spinning animation and then nothing. Are these supposed to do something yet or do I have to complete the episode first? Restarting the app or the iPhone itself makes no difference. Any ideas?
  • 4 Comments
  • I hate to ask this but, are you currently connected to the internet via wifi or are you getting a cell signal? Usually if I get the spinning, I can't get on the internet either.
  • You also have to make sure you have signed up for (and signed in to) Game Center. Otherwise, it will get confused.
  • Hi guys, sorry for late reply. I'm definitely connected to the mobile network so ok maybe that's it; I'm not signed into Game Center (not particularly intending to use it - am I missing out?). Many thanks.
  • You aren't missing out on much, but GC is how Angry Birds keeps track of achievements and leaderboards. So if you want to use those, you have to sign in. Otherwise, no biggie, just fling some birds.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!