Give me something to do......
  • Hi there!

I have three stars in every level in Main version, Seasons & Rio Smugglers Den & Jungle Escape. I also have 22 eggs in Main version. 

In AB Seasons I have
    - in Easter Eggs 10 regular eggs +the Big Egg 
    - in Go Green etc. I have the pot of gold + 1 egg
    - in Hogs and Kisses :a box of chocholates + 1 egg
    - in Seasons Greedings the big gift + 1 egg
    - in Trick or Treat the Big Pumpkin + 1 egg

In Angry Birds Rio I have managed to get
    15 pineapples in Smugglers Den and
    15 bananas in Jungle Escape. 

Is this all for now? Is there something else I could try to achieve before the new episodes of Rio come out?

I'm a new person here so excuse me if Im asking something I could easily find elsewhere...
  • 8 Comments
  • Hi and welcome. What type of device are you playing on?
  • If you playin on an iPhone you could try to get all the achievements (like Score Addict),
    im in the same situation so i work now to get the last Points for Score Addict :)
  • I have an iPad (old version), but I have apparently bought an iPhone version of the Angry Bird(main version) by mistake. It works on iPad allright but the picture quality is poorer than in Seasons and in Rio...
    I think I'll try to get those ScoreAddict Points though it seems pretty hopeless. In episode 5 Im apparently a Score Addict already. Do you see somewhere the Achievements you already have? I saw them, when I actually got them but not since...
  • Yes, on the main page of Angry Birds, click the trophy icon.
  • Tried that, doesn't work...
  • Ok, now I m using the Game Center and can see the achievements under the Trophy Icon. Thanks!
  • How about getting the mighty eagle feather on all the levels in the orginal Angry Birds? Its like relaying the whole game with a different twist. Some are easy while others are very difficult!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!