Most Activity on ABN!?
  • Hi,

i want to know how much time you spend on ABN a day/week and on which place you are most active? I have to say i am addicted in this Page :-) I would say i am spanding overall 3-4 hours a day during and after work on ABN (Forum, Leaderboards etc). Number 1 Webside!!

Sometimes i feel like a Admin :-) Good feeling :-)
  • 16 Comments
  • bout 10 hours almost everyday, im more ubsested here than i am with AB's
  • @angyboy RESPECT!!

i sometimes find no time to play :-)
  • yea, i've got time, just no momentum
  • ... and the second page after ABN is http://translate.google.at to find correct words for some discussions and posts :-)
  • Umm. Probably about 15 hours a day spent here. But, I do have a business to run!
  • @rdnzlrips82
    wow. On Weekend it also can be that i am 15 Hours on NEST :-)
  • Weekends puts me up to about 17-20.
  • BirdLeader and I may be the only two who rival @rdnzlrips82
  • LOL! I sometimes wonder if that's a good thing @AMslimfordy.
  • @CC Jolly (sorry for not putting link to your profile) I actually thought you are one of the ABN team.
    I've already written that I started playing all Angry Birds games in late March this year (preciously after AB Space have been launched), I joined this phenomenal site at the time I started playing. As I really had a lot levels to play and then to get all three stars on all of them at first i played about 8 to 10 hours a day on weekends and 4-5 days during workdays. Finally a week before I got all three stars in ABO and few weeks earlier in AB Seasons. I only left 5-6 levels in Rio to three stars all levels in all games.
    I completed and three stared Amazing Alex (thanks to ABN for solution on level 3-3). Recently I played Cut the Rope and WMW more than Angry Birds as I completely neglected all games while completing ABO, ABR, ABS and AB Space.
  • @cosmos2503
    No i am only a small Out of Thousands of Users on ABN. I only want to help a little bit as good as i can. But it's nice to hear you thought :-)

And what do you mean with "Sorry for Not putting link to your Profile"?
  • In my response to your question I only cite your name (nick) and didn't put link to your profile as I can see other users usually do.
  • I spend most of the time in the forum, mostly checking BP, Diary and other threads, sometimes I also check all the groups, I don't commemt much though, I just prefer reading people's comments to posting it :)
  • @firebombbird I usually just look at the forums too, but I comment often.
  • Almost every chance I get I'm on here!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!