Angry Birds Nest app
  • if you read Apple Game Center Tutorial & Getting Started Guide and you scroll down you see a screen of a phone.

now i see a 3 green pig with a golden egg app logo ( line 2 logo 4 )
    i want to know which application this is and if its availeble for the android phones,

let me know,

Kind regards

Alexander, B52 bomberbird
  • 3 Comments
  • It's an Angry Birds Nest app that Bird Leader is working on as far as I know. It hasn't yet been released. Not sure what the plan is with the app or whether or not it will be available for Android. Hopefully Bird Leader will chime in on the matter.
  • @bomberbird52 @rlzIII actually that is the nice little logo for when you add the website link to your homepage. If on an iOS device, tap on the icon that looks a box with an arrow pointing right and then tap add to home screen. That will add a link and logo for ABN for ya. But with that being said ABN is looking for the right developer for creating an app. Let us know if you know somebody who might have the necessary skills.
  • FujiToast, I never even thought of that possibility! Haha. I've never used web links in iOS; it just makes more sense to me to load up Safari. The explains why the name is too long (a rookie mistake for an app developer, but understandable for a web link).
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!