News & Rumors (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 22
  • 1875 Comments
  • Thanks guys, @angermanagement, no, I already updated for that one, this is a second update.
  • Trilogy adds "Fowl Tempered": Brings Seasons through "Haunted Hogs" and ABo through "Bad Piggies".

http://www.slashgear.com/angry-birds-trilogy-fowl-tempered-dlc-out-now-with-135-new-levels-08273100/
  • @AMslimfordy was my earlier comment inappropriate? Looks like its been removed. No offence intended.
  • @AMslimfordy. Ah, I didn't see that when I looked around to see if it had already been posted. I'm a newb around here other than the much appreciated walkthroughs. Just trying to find ways to give back.
  • Angry Birds Rio Update V 1.6.0 for iOS out now !!!
  • @CC Jolly It's available for Android too :D
  • I just got an update this morning (Amazon for Kindle Fire) for Star Wars. Now it's version 1.1.3. I can't tell if there's anything different. Any news about this?

Edit: Thanks, @angryboy
  • @amslimfordy, @birdleader, the Croods came out today, for android, at least???
  • Why question marks?
  • Because I wasn't sure if it was out on iOS devices, since I don't have one. I thought Rovio said that it was going to come out on thursday?
  • Your other two posts were removed since they aren't relevant here.

The question marks still don't make sense, but no, iOS has not released the app yet. Someone posted something in our "Coming Soon" post, which seems more appropriate.
  • @angermanagement it is not game, it is fan application. The Croods game will come out on Thrusday for Android and iOS at the same time.
  • Thanks @cosmo2503, but why does it come up in the Rovio News section of all apps, and and it says, from the makers of Angry Birds, can't remember if it says made by Rovio?
  • The Croods game is really already available, but in select countries.
  • I was wrong, now it's available in my country (Russia) too. That's really strange.
  • I am sure that it is the real game, we'll see on thursday whether Rovio announce that the game came out on that day, or whatever;)
  • In game appears some kind of Rovio account, where you can save your game online.
  • The game is only available for certain android devices. I have two, and it is not available yet for either of them.
  • @angermanagement you wer right, I'm sorry. I couldn't find it because version in Google Play is only for androidtablets and my Samsung Galaxy S2 doesn't support it so I couldn't find it this morning.
  • So it is the real game then, nice to see that it came out on Android before iOS:D
  • Seasons update for android includes power ups.

What's in this version:
    Angry Birds Seasons now has power-ups! Check out your old favorites Sling Scope and Super Seed, and get ready for the never-before-seen HOMING BIRD! This hog-seeking hero will head with missile force for the first pig to enter his radar!
    PLUS: earn stars and Mighty Eagle feathers to unlock up to EIGHT NEW LEVELS in Winter Wonderham and Haunted Hogs!
  • @PlayDBIRD New update for angry bird seasons ?
  • As rovio says update for all angry birds games, after AB space, original, Rio, and now Seasons got update with power-ups & new power-up :-)
  • Android's Seasons Update:
    "Angry Birds Seasons now has power-ups! Check out your old favorites Sling Scope and Super Seed, and get ready for the never-before-seen HOMING BIRD! This hog-seeking hero will head with missile force for the first pig to enter his radar!
    PLUS: earn stars and Mighty Eagle feathers to unlock up to EIGHT NEW LEVELS in Winter Wonderham and Haunted Hogs!"
  • @PlayDBird Where did you see that info? I haven't seen anything like that, the latest post from AB in FB is:

"Catch a sneak peek of "Chuck Time", the first episode of Angry Birds Toons airing across all Angry Birds apps on Sunday March 17!"

But there's nothing about a seasons update or a new bird o.O
  • @lisko I saw it on google play
  • @Aman, okay thanks for the info :) I haven't used my tablet today so haven't seen any updates, but now I have to check :)
  • Seasons has been updated with powerups
  • Interesting twitter exchange with Peter Vesterbacka (Rovio's Mighty Eagle)
    MVNLA @MVNLA 13 Mar
    @pvesterbacka How can you! PUs added to another AB game with no distinction between PU and non PU scores. ABN members in mourning.
    Peter Vesterbacka @pvesterbacka
    @MVNLA Apple restriction on number of leaderboards. We will need to do bigger overhaul at some point.

13 Mar
    @pvesterbacka Thanks for quick response. Makes me feel better -- maybe. Is it possible to show distinction in game and not in GC?
    Peter Vesterbacka @pvesterbacka
    @MVNLA not sure about that, but will find out. We've discussed this a lot, need to figure out better solution for all our games.
  • Who knows what Rovio will come up with next then;)
  • Thanks @mvnla2 for sharing this it sounds like they understand our dilemma and will work on it
    I i don't understand why they can't simply give a Choice of purchasing and if you don't purchase it's not in your games. Then make the distinction on leader boards
    Thank goodness the admins here keep a close eye on our boards and have been monitoring long enough so they can spot a suspicious score
    Ty @Bird Leader and the rest of the crew:)
  • @mvnla2 that's promissing but on the other hand it suggest that Rovio didn't consider possibility of differenting PUs and nonPus scoores in game in development phase. Let's hope they can make it retroactive.
  • @Cosmo2503 -- I think in the beginning they weren't thinking about adding any PUs at all; even the ME was an afterthought. I think Rovio is seriously considering how to handle this. I switched to posting conversation in forum on PUs. Peter Vesterbacka could easily just ignore my tweets. AngryBirds I think has a policy of answering everyone, and some of their answers haven't been all that meaningful.
  • Congrats ABN on over 2 Million score entries! :D
  • Great news for AB fans.
    First of all, AB toons are available via Space and Star Wars.
    But the main thing, finally Rovio account is available in ABO. You can sign in and save your results!
  • Correction - not toons itself, but suplemental video materials: behind-the-scens, trailer and all previous Rovio animation clips.
  • @coveleski,
    Great news. Just singed up. Hopefully this will allow restoration to a new device and/or cross platform sync.
  • big new angry birds toons finnaly on tv for more info http://www.angrybirds.com/toons
  • Can anybody explain how to sign in to personal Rovio's account? I opened games on my devices but couldn't find any directions nor was asked to sign in.
  • The first look video in our Croods post shows this.
  • @coveleski & @sparty83 - Where are you seeing a Rovio login in ABO? I get the Toons button and all, but don't see any Rovio Login..

@amslimfordy - I saw that for Croods, it's very prominent when you open the app, but where in ABO?
  • @amslimfrody I am already signd in Rovio's account but I am not aware if it works for all games or only for The Croods.
  • Dr Omega, on the main menu next to the shop button (bottom-center)
    I would be cautious and back up my progress before attempting a sync.
    The Rovio Cloud is still a very new feature.
  • @sal9 Maybe I am to annoying but this is how my main meny looks like http://angrybir.de/YkdJOO
    I can't see where to sign in, there is nothing next to shop button.
  • To all, after toons out, I cannot see login button, seem Rovio take it out. Any other user have same happen?
  • @amslimfrody thanks, that would be usefull and nice from you.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!