BirdMan Teaser
  • 33 Comments
  • @rd Awesome story... n_n
  • Why don't you include BP Jr. to the list? It maybe interesting ;).
  • Fantastic! Eagerly awaiting the rest.

@rd You asked, so here goes... and you know me, you'll get grammar also ('cause I'm better at grammar than spelling):
    businessman
    every time
    He and his butler
    commissioner who
    pigs who
    bird-proof
    west
    Sows.... not a sentence
    He and Bomb Wayne
    Helmet and the others were waiting...
    Hours passed,
    disfigured, and
    The Piguin, but Helmet
    As you know, I'm a proponent of correct grammar, and don't see the artistic merit of deliberately using incorrect grammar. But just in case some was not deliberate, the above is what I noticed.

• Very entertaining! Good work!
  • @rd Very interesting :)
  • Cool Story :-)
  • I love it.
  • If didn't spend all of my time at the BP, I would've had the full story done by now. Burning the midnight oil @BirdLeader?
  • will this be on the BP?
  • No. Thers a character limit. ("character" limit. LOL!)
  • Yeah, the BP front page and Birdman story add up to way more than 16,000 characters(18,130), not including the HTML.
  • Plus, it was too cluttered in the BP header. The character bios and town names were the original page 1.
  • this has the potential to be outstanding. You've done an awful amount of backstory here @rd!

If we get some artbods behind your authoring we could have ourselves a great ABN comic.
  • We actually already have an artbod behind the story. Her name is @e-star. And her work will hopefully be seen around the Nest very soon.
  • I didn't know this. If it was mentioned somewhere back in the hundreds of tales back at BP then I've missed it.

well then, I'm very much looking forward to the effort, @e-star! Best of luck and pencils at the ready :D
  • @rd, I just found this :). Your creativity is amazing. I am looking forward to the rest of the story! Bookmark added :).
  • @rd I love the new chapter :). I laughed at the image of the muffin bit flying from White Vail's beak. Bomb toasting the bagel was a great touch, too! I can't wait for the next chapter.
  • @rd -- Great chapter!
  • Thank you! The bagel part just seemed natural. :D
    The next Chapter should be released in about two weeks.
  • Awesome chapter 2!
  • Awesome @rd ,great job n_n
  • so @rd, you think rovio read this story?
  • I am not sure @angryboy. If they have, they haven't said anything about it to me. So, I am going to go with "Probably Not." :D
    But if they have and they make a game out of it, I better be getting a big fat royalty check out of it. LOL!
  • LOL, you better
  • @rd -- You should make 1st chapter a second forum with a link from this one. I think there are a lot of new members who would be interested in reading from the beginning.
  • Wonderful Ripsy I love it! Lucky me I was going through the forum and stumbled on this, wait how long do we have to wait for the next chapter?? Darn I hope it's not toooo Looong! I can't wait to see what happens next!! :D
  • nice story so far i really like it u r very creative @rdzlrips82 i cant wait 2 see wat will happen next. :) i think u should really write more stories
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!