The future of Angry birds
  • What do u think the future of the angry birds hold? Updates,new games,new birds...what do u think will happen next in the world of angry birds?
  • 16 Comments
  • my personal opinion: Angry Birds and Angry Birds Seasons (2011, 2012,...) will never end. Always New Updates. Angry Birds Rio will be terminated. I dont believe in any more Updates. Angry Birds Space is just in the beginning phase so we can looking forward to many New Updates. I also think for 2012 One New Abgry Birds App. :-) I hope also for a New App which will be called Angry Birds Lost Levels where all Special Levels like the mini games and chrome etc. are included. That would be cool !!!

Never End Angry Birds, AB forever
  • like @ccjolly said, it can never end, maybe a new web game or app called angry birds star wars, with all the pics and aupport between star wars and angry birds
  • Sorry to say that they will eventually end :(
    We still expect new updates for all three AB, Rio included.
    But remember that Rovio announced early this year five new games in 2012. So far we have seen AB Space and Amazing Alex.
  • woah..3 more!!!
  • got 6 more months...... this will be fun, I think the AB trilogy may be considered the 3rd, it may end the updates, but you can NEVER stop playing it
  • and the philidelphia game
  • I think there will be a mash up between Angry Birds and Amazing Alex, where two users each get a toolbox either filled with birds or building materials and pigs to use in a predetermined landscape. Once both players have set and locked their lineup, the bird player gets to try to pop all the pigs. They get three tries, if they are successful, they get a "win" otherwise the pig player gets the "win." Players then switch roles and go again, games to ten points, with a two point minimum differential (like volleyball). Players could set up their lineups on their own time like Words for Friends, and the pig player would have the option of watching a replay of the bird attack before moving on. (Rovio, if you are listening, please send me the royalty checks, LOL!)
  • mashup would be awesome
  • iv'e heard that rovio said that the next games will be with not only about birds who get crushed into things.but if you want to ask me , angry birds needs to be also on more platforms like,i dont know may be wii version or something like that.
  • They wont terminate rio, they will release an update once ble sky releases rio2
  • @angryboy : nice prediction about ABSW! :)

How about: ABSTTOS, ABSTTNG, ABSTDS9, ABSTVOY, ABSTENT? (Closet Trekker here lol)
  • I think there needs to be at least two more apps, one of which I've already stated before...

One is Angry Birds Commercial or Angry Birds Partnership (or something along those lines). This app encompasses all of the commercial-type web based flavors that are now available (Volcano, Pistachios, Cheetoes, McDonald's, etc...)

The second should be Angry Birds Daily. This would be setup like Seasons in that it's done on year to year section, then each area within each year would be a calendar month in contrast to a given season in Seasons (Halloween, Christmas, Mooncake, etc...) and each month would have the number of levels corresponding to that month with each level issued daily a la advent calendar, so basically, you wind up with a new level every day. Talk about keeping interest going....

• No...never had seen that previously...I like the Angry Birds 365 name though...
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!