Angry Birds Seasons Hogs and Kisses - Can't unlock facebook levels
  • I'm playing on an ipad 3, and I although I've liked angry birds through the app, I still can't unlock the hogs and kisses facebook levels.
  • 10 Comments
  • try tap it again. It's latest version?
  • Yeah, latest version. I only downloaded it a week or so ago. I've tapped it repeatedly, as well as unliked and liked repeatedly, and shut out of the app and back in again, and rebooted my entire ipad. Still no joy.
  • Try to clear your multitask bar and restart your device.
    Make sure after all those "likes" and "unlikes", that you "liked" Angry Birds the last time ;)
    You could also replay level 15.
  • You must like Angry Birds through the Angry Birds app, not through some external means.
  • only happen on this episode?
    I only tap on it, without sign in to facebook, then level is open. And that time i haven't pass all 15 level.
  • I liked Angry Birds through the app, and I've never liked Angry Birds before (usually, I'd click the button when offline, as I'm usually playing on my commute into work, and it'd still unlock the facebook levels). I've also tried replaying level 15, but it takes me through to the golden egg screen. So far it's only happened on this episode, but I haven't tested later Seasons episodes as I'm not up to them. It worked fine in Angry Birds original.

I'll try clearing everything and rebooting and see how I go. I did try a reboot already, but I can't remember if I shut down angry birds seasons first.
  • Cleared multitask bar, rebooted, no luck. Clicked the facebook symbol, it gave me a login to facebook, entered my password and it showed me that I'd already liked facebook. Close that window, still can't open the levels. Went back and completed level 15, and again it scrolls past the facebook level page to the golden eggs page. Tried opening the levels again, nothing. So weird!
  • After reading the header I would ask if you jailbroke your device and ripped AB but if its the newest iPad that's not possible. It seems like you may have a faulty version.
    I would try downloading the Facebook app on the iPad and logging into that specifically. Once this is done every other app that asks for Facebook permission automatically will just ask for your approval without asking for credentials (log-in, password). Then try ABS again and see if it just asks for your approval rather than credentials.
    If this doesn't work I would consider backing up your data and uninstalling the ABS app, reinstall it, attempt to unlock the FB levels again, & then replace your data files.
  • @Silke - Sent you an email...
  • I am having the same problem on an iPad2. Both hogs and Kisses and Go Green, Get Lucky. I have tried all suggested remedies above, no luck.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!