I don't have Ham 'Em High or I see "Coming Soon"! What's up?
  • 25 Comments
  • Sooooo... When is soon?
  • I honestly thought it would have already been released, but I think they've been focused on AB Rio and AB Seasons Valentines. Android is still doesn't have v1.5!
  • So...I have v1.5 on my iphone 4 and already completed level 12 but I still don't have 13 yet. Any thoughts??

THANKS!
  • I have a droid x, when is the levels of coming soon in ham em high gonna be available? And if it is available for my phone, how do I get it?
  • It's not yet available for Android. Rovio has said soon...
  • @birdleader, thanks for the info.
  • I have "Ham 'Em High", just Level 14 is the one that says "Coming Soon"
  • Is anyone else having the same problem with the "Coming Soon" on their IPOD touch? Level 14 is the only one that says "Coming Soon"
  • @pisces377 and @dougc2, this thread was started before the update that brought us chapter 13, So that is why coming soon is only on Chapter 14. There are no problems. Chapter 14 will come with the next update which we expect to drop within the next couple weeks.
  • I do have ham em high, but when I try to play, I see the "coming soon!" on the screen. I don't have a chance to even start playing. I have an iPad and the Angry Birds version is 1.5.1, HD. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
  • The last chapter (14) of Ham 'Em High isn't out yet, hence why you see "Coming Soon".
  • So... ehhhh .... it is the 17th of june now, I don't consider this 'soon' anymore... Where is chapter 14 in Ham 'Em High???? I want to play!
  • I think there will be an update for Mac/PC this month, which will include Ham 'em High 14 and Mine and Dine 15.
  • I now have Mine and Dine 15 and 16, but no Ham 'em High 14... whats up with that?
  • Chapter 14 should be there.

If it's there but is locked, re-defeat Chapter 13 Level 15 (the last level you had before the update). A device restart may be necessary as well.
  • same here only i beat 13-15 with three stars today(august 15th) and nothing :(
  • @FatBird, are you sure you passed all the previous levels in Ham 'Em High? I know, seems obvious, but I have to ask.
  • I had the same problem. Had all the eggs and 3 stars on all levels. I have just done level 13-15 again, but this time scoring 143000+ and it unlocked level one of level 14. Not sure if it was a glitch or just my previous 3 star score was not enough. Anyone else find the same?
  • Oh, interesting. So it only unlocked after you got a higher score?
  • Yes thats right, no problems now
  • I have angry birds on PC and level 14 says coming soon.
    I have 3 stars on all levels and all golden eggs.
    If/when level 14 is available' how do I get the update. Does it happen automatically or do I need to download it? If so from where?
  • @albertTcake Is your PC version from download.angrybirds.com? If so, you can update by returning to that site and clicking on "Download Free Demo". This will get you the new .exe file and all your progress should remain intact.
  • Thanks for that. I have downloaded it now. I assume that I need to run it too. and that my game data will still be there. I started to do this and lost courage half way as I didn't want to wipe it.
  • hurrah - all done cheers bud!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!