The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3081
  • 159591 Comments
  • If after the first shot the 3 bricks on the right didn't take out the 3 parcels and the 3 bricks on the left didn't take out the little pig and the glass structure bottom left and grey didn't bring down both Icicles and the large icicle didn't move backwards a little on landing nudging the tier of 4 bricks over the edge to the left killing the large pig I immediately reset.
  • So @BrianN , I picture you sitting and resetting and resetting and resetting and resetting and ……. BTW, congrats on both the fez and the crown ;-)
  • Yep and what makes it worse is that this level takes forever to reload. Gnash. Feel like grabbing that little porker by the test Icicles.
  • Well I felt good, being top of the Advent leaderboard
    And @BrianN steps in and wins both crowns
    There are three types of flingers who get excellent scores:
    1. Has the Asher Comfy Chair, Bionic Gaming Mouse, and 36” screen
    2. Is naturally gifted
    3. Has nothing else to do
    I’m three, tell the truth, Brian
  • None of the above, I'm just wearing my lucky big bird knickers. Now leave me alone I'm playing with my Mighty Eagle. Cherry Blossom 1-7 proving tough.
  • I’ll leave you alone forever, @BrianN, you just showed you true colours. Rude and unpleasant
  • Oh oh @BrianN has pissed off Mrs. Bunny , how I didn't understand But is done and done!
    Just happen to pop in at the time!
    I'm hiding under @Estar booth!!
  • Btw @BrianN. I've heard playing with your Mighty Eagle too much can make you simpleminded¿
    Just saying ;) it'll grow just leave it be.....
  • Hey @hunnybunny, don't mind me, I'm joking 100% of the time. Sorry if I went too far.
  • @kathy, what's this estar Booth? Like a fallout shelter?
  • Yes @BrianN. @Estar booth is my hiding spot when things get hairy, I'm not getting in the way of an angry Bunny :/ all clear...
  • Another day gone. Another Holly Dog just escapes. Not sure how but it did. Got just short of 113k with 3 birds, which I think is more difficult than getting the dog.
  • Can I point out the obvious fallacy that it is summer many parts of the world during December and therefore we ought to at least have some (say) beach levels from Rio during the Advent period ( just trying to escape Seasons where I have no luck at all).
  • You'll be lucky @desperatedan, the rules around here were carved in stone tablets around 3,500 years ago.
  • Did you just call me simple minded @kathy? That's a new one, my mum just said I'd go blind. Load o' rubbish, tho I do need glasses for driving. How's ur eyesight BTW?
    Contrary to what you said, the more I play with it the bigger it gets.! Anyways here's an appropriate tune where Jim Kerr plays with his mighty eagle.
    https://youtu.be/tytPcvyJASc
  • I give up, Swiss Toni is absolutely rubbish.
  • Shooting for your trophy today @kathy. But you give no proof of your score. Please understand, I am not questioning you, but questioning the inconsistencies of top scores being removed for lack of evidence. Anyway, it looks like a tough bar to clear.
  • Yes how did you do it @kathy, what's ur secret gambit? Did you lend birdleader your tablet?
  • Hey @hunnybunny enjoy your racey weekend with the boozy porkers.Come on give us a smile, you know you want to... Fwends...?
    https://youtu.be/j9-hRivcIY8
  • Sport guys I'll have a peek at the Challenge and try to help
  • According to the walkthrough page I used @Happyshake strat ¿?
  • I can't get near it. Don't bother polishing it, no-one's going to be taking it off you today.
  • Unless Dr flags your score. (heh heh). Mind you it wouldn't do him any good, you have friends in high places.
  • Excellent shooting today @gumby. Any crumbs for a struggling flinger? Just not seeing it tonight. How are you btw. It was round about this time last year you were having an awful time. You should pop in more often.
  • So you know I've been playing with my Mighty Eagle a lot lately. Who said "chipolata"? Rude. Some of the levels, maybe 4 or 5 so far have required Nest assistance. One such was Ham Dunk 4-2.It was here I found @hunnybunny's comments about how much she hated Trick or Treat 2-7(actual level rather than ME I presume?) Anyway got me wondering which Season level has been your absolute nemesis, bete noir, scourge, bane etc.
    In @desperatedan's case obv it's anything from Ragnahog to Trick or Treat Inc all golden egg and bonus levels. You can only pick one level as there are probably quite a few levels we may find annoying. For me it's the egg level(sorry I can't remember where it is, I'm certainly not going to look for it!) where you need a BA in spacial awareness to release the teleport bird from it's prison. Then an M A in quantum mechanics to work out how to use it to lob a pile of stones up a height. Hope you know which one I mean. I bet even the QOS has her cursed level.
    Come on guys let's be havin' yer.
    Ps if you're feeling left out Dan, what's the pits in ABO? (Not including Jurassic Pork... or big bangs.)
  • @BrianN I would cast a general vote for all of Piggywood Studios, the scoring on all those levels is ridiculously inconsistent.
    But to pick just 1 level... probably Seasons Greedings 1-17 or Piglantis 2-10.
  • You need to work on your maths @karen68. Thanks for your input, when everyone else gets round to it we should play these levels and call it the Masochist Challenge.
  • @brianN i hate the round where you can play on bluestackes.
  • Come on @ixan57, pick one you have nightmares about. Checked out @karen68 's choices and they brought back horrid memories. Definitely 10 on the stink-o-meter. Fortunately my scores on both are still above average otherwise my ABOCD would kick in. Though by less than 100 points on the Season Greedings one, hopefully it' s banned from the challenge list.
    Had a look at the walk through page for Piglantis 2-10 and someone called Sandi simply said:"This level makes me cry."
  • @brianN Marie hamtoinette 1-4 it is so bloody tedious
  • You're right @ixan57, I fell asleep looking at it. But I want a level that sends shivers down your spine.How about you @catsnbirds? Is there a level you'd like to see hung, drawn, and quartered. Beaten with an Oxford comma, set fire to, and thrown into a bucket of acid and have another Oxford comma dance on it's grave?
  • Well my least favourite level is TotT 2-12 I almost hate it as much as Brian
    We had an amazing weekend at the Races
    All food and drink paid for
    £100 in the kitty, on some dud horses, but a final last bet on a Grey Horse - love grey horses - meant we came away with £113.80
    If you could make 13.8% on a hundred quid every day you’d be very happy
  • A lot of levels in Pig Dipper drive me mad. One of the most technical episodes yes, but a lot of inexplicable things go on. In ABO I challenge anyone to like Birdday Party 2-8.
  • Dan, I totally agree with you on Pig Dipper. I love oceans, but … argh!!!!!
  • Anyone else think Lewis Hamilton should change his name to Lemony Snicket?
  • Thanks for the heads up on Birdday Party 2-8.Forgotten how much fun it was. Hang on I feel a totally unconnected Dr Who rant coming on...
  • ... doobie doo doo, doobie doo doo, doobie doo doo, doobie doobie, doobie doo doo, ooh eeeh ooh. (Those not familiar with the Dr Who theme tune might find the intro puzzling. Those familiar with the Dr Who theme tune might find the intro puzzling.)
    Well what 'The Flux' was that all about?I know when watching Sci-fi and DW in particular you have to leave credulity in ur back pocket. But the idea that the whole of the Dalek and Cybermen fleets would meet at a point in time right on the edge of flux induced oblivion at the request of the Sontarans is beyond belief. I think the script writers bit off more than they could chew, unlike the Character known as the Passenger who was munching on anti- matter like it was shredded wheat. Though who knew anti-matter looked like the stuffing you used to get out of old mattresses. I know the BBC can't compete with Star Wars in terms of SFX budget, but come on guys!
    I feel another another Dr Who rant coming on, but you'll have to wait till next week for that cliff hanging episode.
  • Quiz q.
    How do we get from The Passenger to The Doctor and her two companions in 3 easy moves?
  • See they made an absolute balls of the Champions League draw. Bet those pampered Madristas are spitting feathers.
  • I tried watching Flux and it was just patronising garbage. Then I went back and watched an old Matt Smith & Karen Gillan episode and it was intelligent, funny and a bit scary. Dr Who has gone utterly down the pan and I'm sorry, it just doesn't work with JW and naff scripts.
  • I remember in the distant past when they made the FA cup draw live on radio, someone dropped a ball and all you could hear was ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping and a load of scuffling.
  • Hey, shooting for you today, @ixan57.
  • Well I have had good luck and just shot a HollyDog score. Trouble is it is a few hours too late. So I am claiming the trophy on On Finn Ice 1-19 using a new approach which yields top ten scores with ease over and over again. Just didn't spot it soon enough.
  • How did you get 151k @brianN?
  • Got 151k 2 diff ways @desperatedan. One way as per comex video, then throwing bomb through hanging pig below zeppelin landing on that corner. Pretty much destroyed everything, was on 331k and gambled with Terence only got 10k.End result 2 birder for 151k.
  • Rube Goldberg has a lot to answer for.
  • Hey @ixan57, now we know you're the eggman, we need to find out who the walrus is.
  • Paul, according to the lyrics of Glass Onion.
  • Well I never, Rube Goldberg is a new name to me. He's pronounced Heath Robinson this side of the pond.
Post in the New Forum!