The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3077
  • 159591 Comments
  • Waltzing Matilda - artist withheld.
  • Sex bomb.-That old Welsh fossil... er I mean national treasure.
    Red red wine-UB40

Here's a tribute to today's challenge.
    https://youtu.be/5AmuZ-7h3i8
  • Saw Tom Jones a couple of years ago
    45 minutes of interview, hysterically funny
    And was supposed to be 45 minutes of singing, went on for an hour and a half
    Excellent
    Well we won today!
    At rugby
    Sorry, I’m way behind the comments

Hugs for my lovely Kathy

And my favourite quote
    In case of snake bite, always carry a small flagon of whiskey
    And also carry a small snake
    WC Fields
  • Nice to hear that Welsh accent again @hunnybunny. Actually do you have a Welsh accent? Some kids pick up the twang of their mother, I seem to recall you saying your mum was English. Anyways, remember that excellent car chase in Bullit you referenced a couple of weeks ago? (Years ahead of it's time) Well I watched the Marvel film Black Widow last nite. Sheesh women drivers!
  • It occurs to me that in the couple of years or so that I've been visiting the BP I can't recall anyone putting Keane on the jukebox. Let me rectify that.
    https://youtu.be/_A6WhiloDOY
  • @BrianN Mr Bunny says I’m not Cardiff, Welsh or Cockney, a little mixture, a bit posh, God only knows
    Never seen Black Widow, I try to drive my SL like a man (obviously not some f****r in a BMW who has no idea what indicators are for!)
    Sorry if any you actually drive a BMW
    Guessing the Black Widow can drive..
  • Let's just say it wasn't a merc and it ended up the size of a match box.
  • Hal-lelujah-Leonard Cohen.
    Looks like it's just me playing with myself again. Think Terrance might be the problem.
  • Sorry if ur confused @hunnybunny, you only have to go back to bottom of last page to make sense of it.
  • Hey @ixan57, have you joined the Foreign Legion? Are they offering free booze?
  • Well two well known artists have had albums called Red. One is Taylor Swift. Who is the other?

And there are certainly fairly well tracks called
    Blackbird
    Bluebird
    White Bird
    Less well known ones called
    Red Bird
    Yellow Bird
    Green Bird
    Orange Bird
  • Are they all from the Angry Birds movie? There's one called Mighty Eagle as well.
  • Oh dear. Just watched the Xmas 1972 Top of the Pops featuring Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris as well as Michael Jackson and Chuck Berry. Not presented by Savile thank goodness. The ironic thing is that they has to remove the sound (for copyright reasons) from Alice Cooper. Different times.
  • Yay ABO! Gah Poached Eggs!
    Better not complain, @desperatedan might make another citizens arrest.

Beatles made Red, White, and Blue albums. Very British, as is the Oxford comma.
  • oui oui monsieur @brianN I joined to forget
  • To be pedantic, none of those Beatles albums were called by those colours but fair point.
  • Better visit Le Cochon Gonfleé then @ixan57.
  • @DesperateDan le bloated pig i shall not forget. Pay my bar tab until I get back.
  • Not like you to be pedantic @desperatedan. Hey @ixan57, I'd have to Rob a bank to pay your bar tab. And meant to ask @hunnybunny, do they still throw knickers at Tom when he's on stage?Bet they're a lot bigger than they used to be.
  • @brianN I take offence at your assumption that I wear Fat Bird Knickers
    I certainly don’t, and only throw mine at young Frenchmen
    @Kathy will chuckle at that
  • "Zoot Allors! Ze crazee Welsh woman iz at it again! A-haw-hee-haw!" *
    *Other French tropes are available.
  • Well I googled "young Frenchmen" @hunnybunny and I'm sure I don't know what you mean.
  • Twiggy having a bad night being in season hence my vampire shift post. But hey, just nabbed a trophy in Poached Eggs (not the Challenge level).
  • Ok, going to have a bit of a moan. I have been giving it the Full Monty on Poached Eggs and Mighty Hoax for some time now and have got up to 5th and 3rd respectively on those episodes. But my positions are ( I believe) artificially good because a few very good flingers have had the odd score removed. So for example, they have only got 44 scores rather than 45 on P.E. They have had that score removed because no proof was provided of what was presumably a trophy score on that level. People like @angry-birds-addict. Now here's the thing. There are many many examples of rogue scores being rightly removed from dodgy individuals who have no proven pedigree and have posted multiple high scores with no proof. But in the case of the good flingers, we know that they have pedigree and we also know that they have provided proof many times on other levels. And on some occasions, the removed score has been subsequently exceeded by other top flingers in a Challenge. This does not seem like a fair or sensible culling of scores, especially as most of those top players are no longer active and can't defend themselves. It is also rather offensive to question their honesty when they have clearly given a lot to the nest (and certainly to the game) in the past. It's a shame that this had probably been caused by the odd bad egg (ha ha) in the past but I think it would have been best to give benefit of the doubt. Anyway, moan over. As you can see, I benefit from what has happened so this is not really about bad feelings on my part. Just about justice for the innocent! I will be on hunger strike until breakfast time.
  • Yay Seasons! Gah Seasons!
  • Piggywood, Schmiggywood.
  • Well @desperatedan I trust googling 'young Frenchmen' at 4.00am was purely in the line of research. Also make sure you nail that score down with a screenshot. Otherwise someone will come along in the night and remove it.
  • Something odd about yesterday's challenge. I had the same issue as someone commenting in the walk through page. Namely a humongous 60k high score. Not one I'd ever post but I'm wondering how it got there. I did use power ups before I started visiting the Nest and as soon as I realised they were the Devil's work I did a total reset and started again. This may be an assignment for agent Owl. Any ideas @karen68?
  • @brianN re the bank job I can put you in contact with a good getaway driver @gumdy
    Will let him tell you himself. Don't want involved.
    It was exciting stuff
  • And @brianN don't make assumptions about the @HunnyBunny you know what they say, you can't fatten a throughter bred.
    https://youtu.be/VMnjF1O4eH0
  • I'm alive... Lurking....
  • Id be careful≠@Ixan57v using @HunnyBunny name and 'fattening" in the same paragraph¿? Of course I walked in, in the middle of something I know nothing about, and don't want to know..
    I do know @Gumby was a good getaway driver, and has a great hat to prove it, or disprove it alibi , I'm shutting up, I know nothing, pleading the 5th...
  • @Ripsy m not ignoring you, just no energy for chatting...
  • It's OK, you can both lurk. But don't play Texas Hold'em with J.D. Button, he's a pro.
  • Hey @kathy, thought the mention of knickers might bring you out of hiding. How you doing? Hope you are feeling a little better. Btw @ixan57 is on his own here, I only suggested that the size of the knickers thrown on stage at Tom Jones had gotten bigger over the years. I ain't said nuttin about the size of @hunnybunny's. (Bet she donates them to the parachute regiment). Oops, it was @ixan57 told me to say that.
  • Come on @gumby you dark horse, what's this about your driving? I know you're lurking.
  • ‘Nuff said on my knickers...
    But glad they:
    Kept you amused @BrianN
    Had you thinking about them at 4am @DesperateDan
    And brought @Kathy back into the BP

Don’t even get me started on flagging, strange scores, removed, not removed
    Different devices that mean there is no level playing field, and mentioning mean, you know who I mean
    I gave up on that a long time ago
  • We need to steer the subject away from knickers and if this is what it takes...
    https://youtu.be/GQZN01Cqzek
    Not sure if this will cross the pond though.
  • Spoilsport, though I do like Sleaford Mods.
  • Great that they were able to persuade Sir Philip Green to appear in that video.
  • And borrow his boat.
  • What do you call a herd of giggling cows?
    A laughing stock.
  • I've been asked to give a talk about black holes. I'm rather drawn into it.
  • Hey guys ! Lol on the lake jokes :D still lurking... JD Button took all my money in texas hold em' :/
  • Nice Asher Basher Puppy, Brian
    I tried, but failed
    I hate Space, all those stupid bits of the galaxy flying off in the wrong direction
    One more fling and I’m off to bed
  • Yes, for once he can eat my shorts. Though meanguy will probably nick the trophy at 2.50am.Bet @desperatedan 's got blisters on his flinging finger.
    Space my least fav AB game. Too many physics defying black holes. Kathy likes it I seem to recall.

Hey lurker, if it' s jokes about lakes you like:

I used to live in a lake filled with ducks. Left when I got fed up with all the bills.
  • So I have anger issues. The Bluetooth function on my phone wasn't working and I threw it in the lake(Yes, the one I used to live in). I was gutted when it started synching.
  • Oh you meant lame jokes @kathy. Well you've got both with those last two beauties.
  • We need @hunnybunny to come and restore some order with her dirty joke book.
    Meanwhile let me exorcise this earworm.
    https://youtu.be/XyvhTIOJeJ4
Post in the New Forum!