The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3053
  • 159872 Comments
  • They should leave a copy of Viz in all establishments dealing with mental illness. Better than a liquid cosh. The antidote to a world gone mad.
  • You lot ever thought of page turner's anonymous
  • @kathy has been cured.
    What you have to say is I'm @brianN and I am a page Turner.
    What you have to say is I'm @DesperateDan and I am a page ender.
    That is the start, you will soon see the light. Hallelujah
  • OK, @brianN
    My explanation of the joke
    A mother is teaching her son how to wee
    1 take up the toilet lid
    2 push your knickers down
    3 peel back your foreskin
    5 pee
    6 peel up your foreskin
    7 if you have some sprinkles clean then up with toilet roll
    8 close the lid
    9 put your knickers back on

She is very pleased to hear son going through numbers one to nine

And horrified some time later, when the kid is saying “3,6,3,6,3,6,3,6”
  • RUDE. Don't youmean 3,6,3,6,3,6,7?
  • Reminds me of a couple of Viz characters :
    W*nker Watson & Cockney W*nker.
    Right pair of w*nkers.
  • @ixan57. Have you got crown envy?
  • And as for @kathy being cured? Think she's retired mate.
  • I'm trying to work out what number 4 is.
  • Bought a musical toilet seat last week. Hate it when The Volga Boat song comes on.
  • Puzzled by today's Challenge @karen68. Your trophy is safe (just) as I type but the average of 141000 seems pitifully low compared to your score of 185000 and most other scores listed today. It's possible to smash average by 25000 with one's eyes shut but most of the comments are from people struggling to get past 160000. Has this level got a load easier and how? I scored 172000 first attempt with no reference to any walkthroughs.
  • Oh I spoke too soon @karen68. Our favourite party pooper @meanguy has taken top spot.
  • @desperate-dan I didn’t expect my trophy to survive the Challenge.

That was one of the “easier” levels, Rovio changed something a few years ago, around the Tropigal Paradise update I think, where levels with bomb bird, stone, TNT in them suddenly started giving a lot more points. There are are a lot of older levels where there’s now a big difference between average & top score. The comments you see about struggling are likely older posts.

There’s a forum about it somewhere.
  • Thanks @karen68. It was obviously the case but I was puzzled no-one appeared to mention it, unless I just missed it. I ended up about 200 short of your score so a tad frustrating not to get the pup. I think I wasted the last bird, 190k was possibly on.
  • Thus endeth a short thread that was actually about Angry Birds.
  • Well now Dan, let's not be too hasty, you could be on to something. An ABN forum talking about angry birds? It sounds crazy but it might just work.

So @karen68 do you know if there's an equivalent link to ABO just got harder or is it just Seasonal?

Of course this thread will end when @hunnybunny gets home from work, has her tea(carrots from Mr McGregor's garden), sits down with her phone and says... "Google. Rude jokes please."

I once tried that. This happened...

https://www.otbsports.com/soccer/simon-kuper-on-gullit-289493
  • ABN News headlines:

Owlish genius strikes again!
  • Wishing to continue the thread. Noticed @hunnybunny that you feature quite a lot in compiling some of the lists that @karen68 mentioned, also the Sharpshooter badge awards. Can I ask, did you jump or were you pushed?

Also, whatever happened to am slimfordy? The mathematical genius who featured a lot in the early days. Is he working for NASA? Worse still Rovio?
  • Worse again @brianN he got married
  • And he was never heard from again.
  • Doesn't happen very often but @asher is eating my dust in the Challenge today. But no pup so y'all buying your own drinks tonight.
  • I am in fact, The Grinch.
  • Ah, I loved Angry Birds, did all I could, threads, sites, whatever, no thanks whatsoever from the admins - although loads of love from my angry friends - and then had a serious falling out with an admin, no names, but probably a pig rather than a bird. Stopped flinging, but pop in occasionally to talk to nutters!
  • That brought a tear to my eye @hunnybunny.
  • Nothing worse than an angry pig. You should have a pop at the daily challenge now and again. You're obviously a good flinger. See if you can make The Grinch eat your dust. Don't know any nutters down here.

The drinks are on me, you can buy yer own @desperatedan.
  • Hey @ixan57 I thought the offer of free drinks might have brought you out of hiding.
  • Was well rewarded at work today. (Apart from earning loads of money). Had lunch outside a customer's house in the countryside and had the pleasure of watching a woodpecker at close quarters having HIS lunch on a nut dispenser. Hear them battering on trees all the time but never see them. At one point a starling tried to knock him off his perch. He nearly pecked it's head off! Go Woody!

Matt Baker reporting for Countryfile.
  • Woody was definitely a nutter @hunnybunny.
  • Don't know if you noticed @desperatedan but Sir Ian Botham has been sent to Australia as a trade envoy for the UK.
    Is this a belated payback for having to suffer Sir Les Patterson as the Australian Cultural Attaché?
  • Speaking of Ironbottom, WTH just happened in the 3rd test??
    No doubt things will be back to normal in the 4th.
  • Dropped my mobile phone down the toilet the other day. I'm getting a really crap signal.
  • Aftet all this chatter decided to have a go at todays challenge. Does my dust taste of Ambrosia @desperatedan?
  • Hey @catsnbirds, how is Michigan's finest? Just wondered if the squirrels were still playing tennis on your patio, or has the season finished?

Squirrels,genuine nutters @hunnybunny.
  • I have no idea how the scores work on today's Challenge. And why did poor old Eddie get kicked off top spot, despite giving proof? No wonder some people give up AB.
  • Not with you there Dan. Who's Eddie?
  • Just read the thread of the walkthroughs
  • @kathy starting to leave it a bit late on this page.
  • Aye aye skipper.
  • Police in Massachussets have put out an APB concerning the whereabouts of a certain @kathy. Also known as Princess Poopy Pants. Last seen walking into a hurricane wearing only pygamas shouting "I'm the page changer around here!"
    If seen, please do not feed her peanuts, potato chips or bacon bits. Her family say... "Come home Kathleen, we love you."
  • US Open starts tomorrow. More tennis chatter to look forward to.
  • Indeed. But I don't give Murray any hope of even getting through one round.
  • My fav isn’t even playing. Tennis without Federer, it just isn’t right! Fortunately, there are younger players to cheer on.
  • Don't think we will see Rog at any more slams. They go on for 2 weeks and I think he has to be in Switzerland to collect his old aged pension every second Tuesday.
  • I wonder if we will ever see another Grand Slam with Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and Murray all playing. For the best part of 15 years they were the only 4 getting to most of the finals. And I wonder if @kathy is going to miss another page.
  • Nice of you to include Murray in that elite group. Good job test cricket is only 5 days or Jimmy Jimmy oooohh. would have the same problem.
  • Finally had a look at walk through pages you mentioned. Does seem Eddie had a raw deal. Maybe @sweetp knows something about the criteria used in removing scores. Maybe the screenshot mentioned didn't fit those criteria? If it was a legitimate shot of the game as it finished then I don't see why it should be removed.
    There were also mutterings of 'double bird count', not sure what that's about. Anyways he hasn't been active for 5 years.
  • Also if you look around the leader boards every now and then you get an insane score that is just miles bigger than anyone elses. Some scores seem to stand without challenge. I know anybody can flag a score, but sometimes I wonder if there isn't a little favouritism at times.
  • A termite walks into a bar and says
    "Is the bartender here?"
Post in the New Forum!