The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3049
  • 159669 Comments
  • The honourable lady bit was of course a nod to the House of Commons but I am sure you knew that.
  • Er, i didn't mean to take the crown as well. I'll just leave it in the Lurkers Lounge.
  • Sigh, today's Challenge is Brass Hogs 23 and I have only got 1-21 open. It's a big ask.
  • See those folk at the International Space Station have just had a pizza delivery. They're living the high life aren't they? Got to hand it to those guys at Just Eat.
  • Too bad I can't grab the Crown from the Lurkers corner @DesperateDan , on your head it stays until someone rightfully claims it, ya just can't leave a precious item such as My Crown laying around ya know¿Although I'm sure @catsnbirds would keep her eye on it, but ya just never know who is lurking, I mean After all look at the company we had the other night! Tom Hanks?? Ya can never be too careful..
    And thanks for the redirerection to page 3044 ,used my tenth anniversary in the Nest passed just last week :D it's been a great ride, I must say :D
  • This deserves a new cocktail OB. Waddya got?
  • So it's YOUR crown is it@kathy? We'll see about that! (puts on game face)

Is Tam Honks a bit light fingered then?

Congrats on your tenth year in the nest. Murderers get more lenient punishment. (should I put a lol in there just so you know I'm joking?)
  • Had to contact my doctor about the the hemorrhoid creme he prescribed me as I had a very very bad reaction
    He asked me where and when I applied the cream.
    I replied on the bus this morning.
  • Hey All! Nearing my 10th anniversary here, time flies when you're flinging like mad. :)
  • Hi, @JTB, I think a whole load of us are all round about that mark. That's why we need a new cocktail.
  • Good joke @ixan57. Oh by the way, there's a new guide out on how to dry your clothes faster. It's online.
  • Hi @JTB,nice to see you down in the BP. You guys who were in at the start really had the best of it, all those brilliant glitch levels before Rovio started tinkering about must've been fun. Also good for high scoring. Do I sound bitter?
  • You know you're getting old when you fall for yer 9yold's practical jokes. He came over last nite and said "Dad, I can crack my neck'". Before I could tell him not to he twisted his head and made the most awful noise. I was just about to lecture him about the perils of arthritis when his sister burst out laughing. Turns out he had raw spaghetti in his mouth and crunched on it as he turned his head. So I lectured him on the importance of looking after his teeth.
    Chip off the old block.

So @JTB pull up a pew crack open a beer/joke/egg-but not your neck.
  • Brain N. Excuse me, I refute your comments on Penarth. It’s bloody expensive, even if you live in a Victorian Terrace (OK, with two Mercs outside) we actually have Waitrose, Michelin starred restaurants and every bloody thing that the rest of the U.K. has. Sorry for the rant, but I absolutely hate People Who Think Wales is Cheap and Crap
    Floppy Ears has RANTED
  • Hi @hunnybunny, never be sorry for the rant, I bring out the worst in people and my fellow BP hardened drinkers will tell you I'm a total wind-up merchant. X
    As for Brechin we're stuck in the 1870's.

This isn't a cocktail Dan but it's for all you Arsenal fans. Bangin' start to the EPL season!

https://youtu.be/iBrFKPEPxiI
  • As I’m Welsh I’m allowed to post Welsh jokes

A man is walking down a lane in Wales and sees a farmer shagging a sheep

A little confused, he asks “Are you shearing?”

“No, find your own sheep”

Anyway Freddie is on BBC4 so that’s me done for tonight
  • Half Welsh I think you said. As long as your English half isn't from Derbyshire you should be safe from any tendencies toward sheep worrying.
  • Heh Heh, just noticed you called me Brain N. Freudian slip or autocorrect?
    Autocorrect great invention, one minute it's your best friend, the next your worst enema.
  • Freddie Kruger?
  • And Mrs. Bunny has Spoken! Like the old JD power "When Mrs. Bunny speaks, Everyone listens,"
    Hey @JTB Nice to see you pop in again, is been a while! Yeah can you believe 10 years!
  • Great jokes everyone :D
    And yes it's MY Crown @Estar said so! And she created my Avatar to prove it , And I Have another Avatar that specifically awards me the Title of PrincessPageChanger! Don't make me get it please ! 'Game Face In' but no cheating!
  • Hey @kathy, I like it when @hunnybunny speaks, she's very entertaining. As for the crown, I prefer the fez. Unfortunately Dan is the only saddo who counts the posts down to 49 then nips in to hog said fez.
    Since he recently revealed his childhood sadness of having to read Look and Learn instead of The Beano or Dandy, I make huge allowances for him. (Please tell us more about The Trigan Empire.)
    As for no cheating you are the worst! Sending out 10 one word posts at the bottom of the page to claim the crown. LAME.
  • Cat got your tongue Irish?

Here's a tune, hope you like it.

https://youtu.be/SlCvlGCuQBE
  • Well seemingly Freddie's on BBC4. I'm done for tonight. X
  • I was watching Netflix @BrianN And How Dare you accuse Me of Cheating Comment Counting ! That's really incredibly insulting! And I know Dan i's innocent too ,well i don't know for a fact I presume innocent until proven Guilty and OB is probably the only Witness and He claims the 5th we will never know for sure¿
    Btw the Netflix show in watching is called The Innocent, what a coincidinck ;)
    Typing on my phone , just in case there's any confusion...
    Sweet Dreams You know you got my Irish up *insert Rolly Guy*
  • Nighty Night Birdie Friends ♡♡
    @Catsnbirds I can hear you snickering in the corner;)
  • Is snickering the act of eating a lot of peanut based chocolate bars?
  • You will have to Google Trigan Empire @brianN. As a kid, it was encaptivating. Incredibly good artwork and well thought out stories. Modern comic artwork comes nowhere near, always a confused mess. I see reprints are being published as recently as last month.
  • Bit of a scuffle in the Lurkers Lounge. Seems OB may have evicted someone for trying to make off with the Princess's crown. I'm naming no names but that's the last time I watch Forrest Gump.
  • Am I being scammed? Just had a pop up from AngryBridsNest (yes I spelt that right) asking me to consent to all sorts of cookie type stuff. Mind how you go.
  • I've had that happen a few times now @desperatedan but only when I've been on ABN site. Didn't notice anything odd about the spelling just agreed and moved on. Nothing untoward has happened yet. Have observed that the layout and way ads are presented has changed in recent times. Maybe @sweetp or @karen68 know something about it.

BTW did Google Trigan Empire. If you have any of those old Look and Learn mags they might be worth a few Bob. Seems the artist (Mike Butterworth) is often cited as an a major influence on others who for instance worked on later mags like 2000AD,Judge Dredd etc.
  • Mike Butterworth wrote the stories, the incredible artist was Don Lawrence, and yes, it was a bit ahead of its time. I had about 300 of the mags in the attic for about 40 years but when I investigated further they were not worth anything really, they were all very tatty. So they ended up in recycling, sadly.
  • Interestingly enough (maybe!) my 90 year old father is a bit of a Brentford fan as they were the local team when he was a lad and he remembers the last time they were in the top flight, 75 years ago. My team are just c**p these days.
  • Piggywood Studios. Always does my head in. Compare and contrast with Poached Eggs, Episode 1, Level 1.
  • Well that'll teach me to Google at the speed of light. Thank you for the correction there @desperatedan. We can count on you for factual correctness.

I can't believe Arteta has been given so much leeway by the Arsenal board considering how trigger happy modern chairmen are. Consider for example how Roman ditched Lampard so quickly. What's the feeling among Gooners fans regarding his managerial talent? I know he was a great player for them but so was Lampard at Chelsea.

Didn't quite feel you were judging like for like with your Piggywood Studios quip but take your point.
    Can't believe I'm being so agreeable, I must be ill.
  • Had to work today, did I ever mention I hate working Saturdays? Anyways, my customers never cease to amaze me. Had one of them say to me "There's too many black faces on TV today telling us what to do!"
    No preamble or prep just straight in there. Normally I let it go over my head but I asked what she meant and she said "Well look at that Marcus Rashford".
    Before she could say any more I said "You mean that Premier League footballer who has almost single handedly embarrassed the Government into giving out free meals to under priveleged school kids outside of term time?"
    "Aye that's him"! "
    At that point I realised she wasn't going to be taking the knee anytime soon. Mind you she is in her 90's.
  • I think Gooners want Wenger Back!
  • I think racism will only die out when the racists die. Not that I want you to lose a customer mind. We obviously need more black window cleaners.
  • Perhaps we need more black flingers. Or more LBGT flingers. But we probably have enough Scots.
  • I'm not really sure where this is heading. Nighty night.
  • I definitely think we need more ethnic minorities to take up dressage. Good luck with that.
  • Hey @ixan57, how are your hemorrhoids? Mine are a real pain in the ass.
  • Sometimes you just need something to blow the cobwebs away

https://youtu.be/wjghYFgt8Zk
  • She doesn't waste time does she? Wonder what her PB is for the Minute Waltz.
  • @brianN bet you have a PILE of jokes like that
  • If you get a really big one is it called an ass-teroid?

Better stop there I think we've scraped the bottom. Don't want @desperatedan to give one of his Churchillian speeches. You know.. "Never in the 3449 page history of the BP has the standard slipped so low... etc. etc."
  • Well we have certainly reached the bottom.
  • I could sink lower..butt I refuse
  • Brentford! I’m supporting them now (Mr Bunny calls me a football guru, although I hate football)
    We are huge quizzers, and I just know stuff about football
    Pity I don’t know anything about cleaning...
  • "They were an American rock band formed in Las Vegas in 2001. Led by frontman Brandon Flowers, they achieved mainstream success through hit albums such as "Hot Fuss" and singles like "Mr Brightside" & "Somebody Told Me” and “Human".
    "I see", I said to the witness, jotting it down in my notepad and surveying the murder scene. "But that's not what I meant when I asked who 'The Killers' were.........
Post in the New Forum!