The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3029
  • 159628 Comments
  • Seeing as I'm still in charge (where is that princess @kathy) drinks on the house to celebrate @gumdy s promotion to sling god. Well done
  • Oops i shout for the Princess and look what happens
  • And we just finished the first page ever without an appearance by the Princess! After 3028 pages!!! And nine years!!!!! Just seems … wrong.
  • Has the world stopped spinning on it's axis? Or gone into reverse?
  • Well done @gumby... I think... You haven't broken your arm on top of everything else have you?

Hey @ixan57, we'll have to promote you to Princess.
  • Hey @catsnbirds, did you check every page? Seems like big job.
  • Well done @gumby, sling god! Where do you go from there?
  • Oh I get it, a Star Wars Challenge on May the fourth (be with you).
  • DDan, I’ve been a quiet regular at the BP since page 1. Have read all of the comments, enjoyed all of the different adventures that have developed and all of the people that have been part of the journey. And, yes, there may be some OCD involved ; -)
  • I get the May the fourth, but … this is May 3???
  • Not where I live!
  • Does anyone know the answer to my Anchors Away query? Now that you're a Sling God @gumby you ought to know. BTW do we bow or curtsey?
  • Remains of some poor woman have been found in the digestive system of a bear somewhere in Colorado. What a grizzly way to go.
  • Hey @catsnbirds, we all have a little ocd, except @desperatedan. He has a lot.
  • For some reason when we had that Carnival Upheaval challenge, i couldn't submit my score. Also the site has been a little hard to use for me lately.
    @briann about the bird wear, i don't think it's possible to get them all because some were only available from a limited time IAP. If you get 600 "royal eggs" it says you unlock all exclusives, but i don't think it's possible to get that many now that the Pig Challenge is gone.
  • @brianN anchor away was when a shop keeper done a stock take and found out someone stole all his butter.
  • Well, one of the last two comments was very helpful.

I heard a rumour about butter, I'm not going to spread it.
  • Well that joke invoked a lengthy stunned silence.
  • I haven't seen my twin brother since we left Australia. We got separated at Perth.
  • Now let's see how quiet things go.
  • (insert) tumbleweed
  • @catsnbirds, @all

Simon’s Kitten faceoff with birds!

https://youtu.be/giqcjjiZjrU
  • WabderingStar and Phyllis - your friends are back!

https://youtu.be/lMYDQlF2ml0
  • Stunned silence? I didn't think it was that good @desperatedan. Here's a fitting reaction to your last effort:

https://images.app.goo.gl/sWm7if55RZFvCZ2T7
  • @TomPuss wonderful video. Budweiser, now I'm surprised wandering star wasn't drinking it.
  • Tweet Tweet .. Just peeking in to say hi
    4 pages behind can't be expected to keep up,
    Thanks @Ixan57 for running the place, another few days and I'll be back proper :;
  • @kathy FANDABDOZI
  • Way to go @kathy. You're being very mysterious BTW. Not planning a bank heist to pay for that 20k dental job are you?
  • Happy Mother’s Day to all the flinging Mums out there!
  • I preferred the owl
  • @desperatedan you mean my avatar?
    I don’t know why it doesn’t show in here.
  • Happy Mother's Day to all Moms ♡♡♡
  • Not being mysterious @BrianN just lazy actually
    I gotta lot going on, healthier,, lots of appointments and preparation. Going in for surgery this coming Wednesday, so a lot to think about and keep track of.
    Got my Covid Jab last Wednesday, been feeling more tired since.
    Once this is all said and done I'll be back proper, in the meantime Carry on as usual!
    OB Drinks all around on the house! (That's one advantage of different time zones lol) wont Cost the house to much money *insert Rolly Guy*
  • Rather like an episode of Friends, Page 3028 will forever be referred to as The One Without @Kathy.

Anyway, roll on June 20 I guess.
  • On the jab front, had second one this week, no reaction at all after feeling really lousy when I had the first one.

Oh, and Twiggy has been groomed. Quite a posh little lady now but that hasn't stopped her from wanting to roll in fox poo. You can't take the dog out of the dog. Wish I could post a photo.
  • Without the fox poo.
  • Things were so quiet around here I fell into a self induced coma. Snapped out of it to find fox poo everywhere. Dirty Twiggy! Mind you I blame the owners. @ixan57, you've got some cleaning up to do before @kathy gets back(if she can be bothered).

• Hey@desperatedan, I have a q regarding android emulators. Do you find it easier to download older versions? How does it work? Does it have it's own browser where you can download.?Interested to know as for the most part I can't seem to successfully get older versions to work on my android devices, even tho I have a v4. O older tablet.
    If any one else has the same issues feel free to pipe up.
  • @brianN humm don't think I need to worry when the Princess @kathy reads back and a certain person made a comment that would come to huant him.
    Emulators? What are these? Old versions? Would they work on android if so maybe give it a try as the game is so messed up anyway WTH
  • @kathy WAAASSSSUUUPPP
    @BrianN I don't see your question about Anchors Away, but that badge is closed.
    @desperatedan @BrianN and anyone I may have missed thanks for the congrats on Sling God.

WOOT I am finally HOME. Will be sleeping in my own bed for the first time since Dec 22. Still healing but sooooo much better.
  • @brianN I have not explored Bluestacks enough to answer all your questions. If it has its own browser then I haven't used it. I have only downloaded old versions so far and had no problems. I have no idea how to do clever flinging etc, and have generally not used it much at all.
  • BTW, June 20 = Father's Day. Not that I care.
  • Anyway, every day is Mother's Day.
  • Hi @gumby, glad to hear you're back home and feeling better. Nothing quite like your own bed. My q about Anchors away badge was why was it closed when other badges that require older versions are not? E. G. Slam Dunk.
  • Happy Fathers day in advance @desperatedan. Thanks for your response, I suppose my q is about the way you download, I'm struggling to fathom how you get a game designed for android onto a pc platform. Or are the versions you've downloaded so far pc versions. As you know it doesn't much to confuse me when it comes to technology. Even the very word sends me into a spin.
  • @BrianN I think Anchors Away badge was closed because they made it easier to reach that score.
  • @brianN if I ever see you up a ladder I will shout technology.
    Just imaging, it would be like a car wash.
  • I'll make sure I land on your head @ixan57.

Got an ABN Q for you owlish one. For the Sharpshooter badge would it include any egg levels or just the regular ones?

Thanks @gumby.
  • @BrianN I don’t think anyone ever asked that before!
    But it’s regular episodes only.
  • @brianN you can download an Android game onto a PC, it will just sit there waiting for something to come along and show it some love. And that something is Bluestacks. As I may have mentioned before, the uptodown site is probably the best place to go for Angry Birds games.

And I am editing this now to avoid getting the crown as well as the fez.
Post in the New Forum!