The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3022
  • 159568 Comments
  • Time for a rebellion against these bluestackers. Run them out of town. Between them and Rovio they ruined the game for me.
  • Now to get this crown back prime condition before @kathy notices
  • Hey c'mon @desperatedan, they're everybody's nemeses. And stop counting the comments, it's sad.
  • I feel your pain @ixan57. My way around it is to avoid the D. C. if it gives too much of an advantage to the bluestacks players. Or have a separate tournament in my head involving the android /ios players. Of course I don't know the platforms all of those who regularly play but it's the best I can come up with. I don't think the Nest will change the rules. They might be able to figure out a way to have a two tier competition if the will is there.
  • Sad yes, but I don't go for the crown on purpose and my only use of Bluestacks is to search out levels that used to be easier.
  • I know that @desperatedan, that makes it even sadder.
  • Every now and then a level just extracts the Michael. I dedicate this song to you Timber Tumble 8.

https://youtu.be/HkcwgI-l2aw
  • Yeah I know they're marmosets but you get the drift.
  • Can I have a tumbleweed daiquiri on the rocks? Cheers.
  • Hey OB, I'll have a vodka martini, shaken not stirred with a sprig of tumbleweed on the glass. Oh, and free drinks all round. Wait, it's just me! Phew, even my virtual wallet has moths.
  • Saw a good film this weekend called The Mauritanian.You may have to suspend your disbelief @kathy, it posits the theory that some of those detained at Guantanamo Bay are actually innocent.
  • @brianN did i hear free drink, I'm in
  • Sorry guys, been a bit occupied this holiday weekend. Still very confused by the Challenges. But it doesn't take much.
  • Good flinging @briann, but it feels like a lost cause chasing a score like that. Seems genuine though.
  • OB has gone on holiday. To the Canary Islands. Why not? There's nothing for him to do here.
  • Oh, I know where everybody is. They have risen up and are driving the Bluestackers out of town with pitchforks. @ixan57 is at the head of the possee. The revolution has come. Comrades, we will be free!

Nice kilt.
  • He's probably drowning his sorrows at the sad news of Paul Ritter's death at the age of 54.Loved Friday Night Dinner.
  • @DeaperateDan regarding the pitchforks, as clive Dunn corporal Jones would say they don't like it (censored family site) sir
  • Gotta be careful wielding a pitchfork whilst wearing a kilt.
    Hey, Blue Bird, bring me a Pig Killer and some of those sausages on sticks. On second thoughts, forget the sausages.
    Anyway, the mob approach has clearly worked. No sign of @asher today. I expect that's the last we see of him.
    Oh look, there are some pigs flying past.
  • Urban Myths series 1, episode 1. Bob Dylan turns up on Dave's door in Crouch End by mistake, believing he is visiting Dave Stewart. Paul Ritter plays Dave. Brilliant half hour, based on an actual urban myth. Well worth a watch.
  • Dave's not here man!
    @BrianN I hope that was a joke about the Guantanamo Bay inmates? At the risk of .
    ...... Shhhh..
    Pours herself a picther of Water... See.. uhmmm yeah Bud light..
    Blues drinks all around! Cheers to Asher , wherever he may be climbing Blue Stacks...
  • Jeeah Every time i pop in, everyone goes silent! 13+ hpurs of silence :/
    Am i that scary? Or just plain unbearable to be around. :(
    *suks away in silence*
  • @kathy I'm always here, just give me a kick to wake me up. Very tiring chasing those bluestackers out of town.
    Good to see you, things will be getting better I'm sure of that
  • Well done with those pitchforks, @ixan57, no sign of @asher for two days running.
  • Yeah @Ixan57 I don't wanna kick you lol!
    Things are definitely gonna improve, now that The Babber left the premises, I can deal with my own babbler, she was just too much.
    Il pop back in after work.
    Blues set me up in approximately an hour from now ;)
  • There were too many Daves around here anyway. I'd watch those pitchforks if I were you Dan Dave. You have bluestacks, bit of poacher turned gamekeeper?
  • Anybody got a sharpening stone, the old pitchfork spikes are getting a bit blunt.
    Good night all back to sleep. 5am rise
  • I spoke too soon. @asher has reappeared. But his powers seem to have waned.
  • Er, I think the dave quotient hasn't gone down @brianN. You can never have too many daves.
    Hey @kathy, we have a TV channel called Dave over here. It's aimed at men of a certain age.
  • Where did you hide the body @kathy?
  • Guess what @kathy, I misread your post(at least I did read it).
  • Lol @BrianN , Dave's still here, my Dave anyway lol,, Lorreta the Babbler has moved out, by way of the light boot in the Arse, but like Asher, she reappeared tonight to stop by and say 'Hello " and a whole bunch of other stuff not worth Speaking of..
    I forgot to collect my drinks from the blues earlier, I'll take them now please! I'll try that tumbleweed thing your all drinking :) and 3 for everyone on my tab !
  • And yeah you can have too many Dave's lol, one per household is sufficient ;)
  • Watching the Valhalla murders on Netflix, quite boring actually, suggestions welcome?
    @Gumby Wwaaaassssuuppp???
  • @briann, @ozmongoose trumped us both in the end, very close between the 3 of us. But as a point of interest, where were you hitting the front tower? Everyone in the walkthrough seemed to be going for the stone but I went higher for the wood, not hitting stone at all. I got a hatful (fezful?) of scores over 100000 that way including 3 in a row.
  • Well, wooden you know it. Hit the wood several times by accident but nothing good came of it so didn't consider it a viable option. Wish I had as I rarely broke 100k aiming for the upper part of the hollow block. Still it was enough to kick ur ass again. With featherlite pixie boots rather than steel toe cappers.
  • Hey @kathy, also found Valhalla Murders tough going. Acting wasn't great either. We're watching The Serpent just now, BBC production based on a true story, acting excellent, main character is also by coincidence the main guy in The Mauritainian. Once you get past his wig it's all good. Still recommending Line of Duty, available on Netflix.
  • Interesting item on the news yesterday. Apparently scientists have discovered a new 'force of nature' in space that appears to contradict the known laws of physics. (Don't know if they have a name for it, could I suggest Kathy?) Anyways I think it's been it's been at work for years on Danger Zone 8.The fysiks on this thing are totally skew-whiff.
  • Kicked ur ass back again, @brianN. Bored now.
  • Line of Duty brilliant again. But you have to start from the very beginning.
  • Long day at work today, the boss asked me to get him some bubble wrap. I asked him where he wanted it and he said pop it in the corner, i was there for the best part of 4 hours
  • 4 hours, we're you popping them with a pitchfork?
  • @asher still not firing on all cylinders. Keep up the good work @ixan57. But has @meanguy gone too early? Not like him to show his hand with 6 hours plus to go.
  • Maybe Asher caught a Pitchfork in the wrong place? Maybe it hit him in the Blue.. Stacks¿
    @BrianN "Line of Duty" ? Isn't that an old Clint Eastwood flick? I'm not that good with putting together actors and movies?
    I've just started "Peaky Blinders" I gave up on the Valhalla murders.. boring and yes horrible acting!
  • Lol @Ixan57 *insert Rolly Guy" I can imagine that your thumbs or fingers are sore, interesting question What Do you use to pop all those bubbles? I personally use my exacto knife when they're big bubbles, but the little ones I just pinch with my fingers ;)
  • G'Night folks..
    The times they are a'changin' ? :D Bob Dylan I never learned how to type twang lol!!
  • Peaky Blinders is excellent. Line of Duty is a British police drama about an anti-corruption unit. As @desperatedan said you need to watch from S1 E1 as there is a continuous thread running through.
  • Did the British Paparazzi take a long lens photo of Megan doing a jig? Someone should tell her she's been cut out of the inheritance. We never had this fuss when Paul Ritter died.
  • The moral of today's challenge is:Smoking can seriously damage your health. (As if being a stormtrooper didn't shorten their lifespan enough?!)
  • I'm going a hunting in Bad Piggies. Can't get the hang of these Star Wars levels.
Post in the New Forum!