The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3021
  • 159639 Comments
  • Weary fingers? It's catching.

Taking a break from flying about in the woods @karen68?
  • This crown still has paint on it.
  • Ooops i swaped the paint stripper for beer. Better kick but don't try lighting a cigarette.
  • Yes it has a fine bouquet, turpentine with just a hint of lighter fuel, very elegant finish.
    Jancis Robinson.
  • Will the Canadian wonder owl still be top of the pile by days end? (or tomorrow's beginning in the UK). Sadly I suspect not as this one seems made for those coordinate mad bluestacks. I shall be waving the Maple Leaf flag, unless I nick the trophy myself of course.
  • Hey you lot, I noticed that the conversation went dead as soon as the crown was won.! Serves you right. Hello @tompuss stop lurking and tell us what ur up to.
  • @BrianN I’m surprised, I expected to wake up this morning to find my top score gone.
    It’s beatable I’m sure, so good luck. :)
  • Still hanging in there @karen68. It's actually an excellent score. Problem I'm having is even with the perfect second shot into the gap the bricks on the far right don't seem to want to fall in water very often.
  • Doing a 3 point turn in a giant container ship on the Suez Canal never seemed like the best option. Apparently rumour has it the captain drank a can of a well known beverage just before attempting the manoeuvre and was heard muttering "What's the worst that could happen?"
  • Hey @BrianN , I sure hope it took more than one can of that well known beverage before that maneuver seemed like a good idea! What an incredible traffic jam!!!
  • No, it only takes one Dr Peppers.
  • Hey @karen68, think it would take days of flinging without artificial aids to beat your score. We obviously have a 2 tier competition.
  • Hey it's Friday night, where is everyone?
  • If you don't show up I shall have to put something dodgy on the jukebox.
  • Er, looks like @asher is unstoppable @karen68. But I'm still wondering how on earth my 142k wasn't a 146k or more, the last pile of stones teetered but did not fall. As I always say, t'was ever the case.
  • And come on @briann, post some scores, not just your good ones!
  • Dan I always post my scores when I'm done and not before. Speaking of scores did you see any of Stokes batting today? Wow.
  • Thanks for showing up. Saved you jukebox torture.
  • OK the rest of you asked for it.

https://youtu.be/sk1TP5EkLS4
  • As I said a few posts back, The Fall if you must. Thankyou.

• Last 49 in 11 balls. Insane. A strike rate of nearly 450. Don't even ask @kathy.
  • The BBC has been told that the number of vessels waiting to get through the Suez Canal is "growing exponentially".

Forgive me, but isn't this just a basic misunderstanding of mathematics. Ships do not behave like a virus breakout.
  • Think Stokes batting grew exponentially. May give the challenge a miss today, too easy for Asher to rinse and repeat, hope someone proves me wrong. Now, has anyone seen my dummy? I spat it out earlier.
  • Yes, this is a Challenge that needs incredible precision followed by insane luck. Not my best combination. But why two Seasons levels in a row? Not complaining, just confused.
  • Wooott!!! I'm gonna be a Nana !! :D :D :D
  • @kathy drinks all round OB.
    @DesperateDan you'll be off the hook about the crown damage, she will be distracted
  • Congratulations @kathy !!!
  • This is exciting news. Congratulations @kathy. When do we have to get the bunting out?
  • Anyone else completely lost the plot with the Challenge sequencing? However, I quite like like the randomness. And the lack of Space levels (sorry, Rat).
  • Congrats gran. What fun!
  • No immediate threat of me becoming a grandfather. Unless someone is breaking lockdown rules.
  • Thanks @All :D
    A bit overwhelming lol!
  • Today's challenge very frustrating on several levels. Difficult shot to get right(Asher strategy), but even when you do no guarantee Matilda will set off tnt. But when you get it right breaking 100k is hard. 7 times I've scored between 99000 & 99990. Gaaah!
  • Well, the Gaaah! worked. Dribbled past 100k.I'm going to stop now, my brain hurts.
  • Yes, I've had a cluster in the low 99k area. Don't know what @asher's strategy is, I will check it out.
  • Now that's interesting. I was getting the same effect as @asher by using a high lob with Matilda. This makes releasing the egg at the right point much easier.
  • Hey Guys , sorry I've been out, just preoccupied, stressed hopefully not for long!
  • @BrianN congrats on the puppy? Or was it yours to begin with?
  • Thanks @kathy, not as precious as a grandchild. Hopefully all will go well. Nite for now.
  • Wow @BrianN , you sure kicked ass on the Rio challenge ... even outdid Asher! Congrats :-)
  • Yes @catsnbirds, unfortunately Asher wears armour plated underpants, so my foot is really sore. Shan't be kicking ass today.
  • I may be on the run from the authorities. Can't say too much but it could involve crossing a border.
  • But yes, today's Challenge is pure luck. Unlike yesterday which had an element of skill.
  • Is that the border into madness @desperatedan?
  • Oh very probably. But no-one can tell the difference. And it wasn't the Scottish border, in case you were panicking.
  • Woot, still leading the Challenge today, but a long way off the puppy.
  • Talking of borders (well l was anyway)

Teacher: "Johnny, where's the Welsh border?"

Johnny: "Dunno miss, last time I saw him he was in bed with me Mam."
  • Nah, I was thinking sheep rustling in Wales. Anyways this one's just for you.
    https://youtu.be/-N4jf6rtyuw
  • Well Dan this is really gonna make you crazy. I found a pair of steel toe cappers and did some ass kicking, unfortunately it's yours. My score is eminently beatable, you have 3(4?) hours. Should you accept this mission, these boots will self destruct in 5 seconds.
  • Ooh, just behind two of your nemesises @asher and @meanguy. Well done but remember, I am still in my 7 years bad luck period and this one was pure luck. But thanks for the fez, anyway.
Post in the New Forum!