The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3014
  • 159566 Comments
  • @kathy the fire truck just raced by, light's and sirens in full action. Wonder where thy are going
  • Lol @Ixan57 Now I KNOW you didn't snatch that "Hunk of Metal" off my head on purpose heehee! I'm guessing the Fire Department realized where the call was coming from, shook their heads and thought, "they're on their own" remembering the incident with Wandering Star and Heyyougettouttamyway and the telegraph lines! I forget was there a bonfire that night? I'm guessing probably *insert Rolly Guy" :P~
  • @Tompuss The Fez looks cute on you, and thanks for sharing the Nasa video here as well!
    Everyone Listen Up!!! Go Back a page and watch the Nasa video @Tompuss posted!! taday!! It's awesome, there's life on Mars!!!!
  • Madeya look :D
  • Yes @BrianN I feel better knowing you noticed my lame attempt at a play on words, After I pointed it Out and asked for recognition! Much better ;)
  • Hey @ixan57 A crown for you and a fez for me!

Hey @kathy, I know he’ll be taking great care of your Crown!

Doggie with baby ducklings! For @catsnbirds too!

https://youtu.be/KIQS79R46S4
  • Hi @tompuss, judging by the way that dog licks his lips at the end I think he's playing the long game.
  • Morning everybody. Its great there's life on Mars but think how many billions of dollars they spent that could be used to help life on Earth.
  • Ok I can’t resist. My favourite Bowie song.

https://youtu.be/AZKcl4-tcuo
  • How do I get to Danger zone level 18? I can only do level 1.
  • You have to buy those levels, then unlock each one in turn @desperatedan.
  • Ohhh Noooo!! I didn't remember that you had to buy those DZ levels! Are you positive??
    Calling the Oracle Owl?? @Karen68 ? Did I F up big time??
  • @Karen68 I was dissapointed when I heard your Bowie song, not because I didn't like it, I've never heard it before, and I thought I knew Bowie! That's what dissapointed me, Plus I Thought I knew you lol, thought you were playing this one

https://youtu.be/sI66hcu9fIs
  • And sorry @Tompuss didn't see yours posted up there!! Love that one too!!
    Ok @Hunnybunny your turn! Your the Bowie fanatic! You and @jlz666 whom we will never see again, no matter how many times I mention her! Dash or no dash, she hates me :(
  • One last thing then I'll slink into my booth! 100% agree with @Gumby!! That money could help soooo many people on Earth, fix many issues, feed many people, house many people!
    That's my last word on the subject, before we turn into FB!
    Which I can freely speak here to a point, and not meaning to offend Anyone ,BUT, has anyone seen that FB Advertisement with Taylor Roberts (who I've never heard of before the ad)
    If that Ad is portraying what it means to be 'WOKE' then start handing out the sodium pentothal, or some heavy duty sleep meds , because I'm sleeping forever!!
    Can't say that on FB in response to their Offensive Ad that I wouldn't want my children to see, and have to explain it to them, or I'd get banned for life!!!

And as I prefaced , I'm not meaning to offend anyone here :/ my apologies if I did
  • @kathy r u insane? You've never heard "Is There Life on Mars" before?... Look at the lawman beating up the wrong guy... timeless. And who is @jlz666 and why does she hate you? And how goes it with the smokes. And how's your health?

So many Bowie favs, Rebel Rebel is right up there.

With you on that one @gumby
  • Er... What Fazebook Ad?
  • Btw it's not like you to worry bout offending people. You're really not well.
  • @BrianN I never heard that song by Bowie that @Karen by played!
    And yeah Rebel Rebel is a great one!
    *tosses Brian a nickel for the Jukebox*
    It's actually free, but appearance is everything!
  • Come on @hunnybunny what is your fav Bowie song? Guessing it's not "Laughing Gnome".
  • You avoided most of my q's. Also I don't know how to acccess the jukebox. Probably for the best.
  • I am a little confused @kathy, Life on Mars? is arguably Bowie's best known song, at least it is on this side of the pond. But all good choices. This is one of my absolute favourite Bowie songs.
    https://youtu.be/W_Mffa-xs2I
  • @BrianN if you haven't seen the television Advertisement that Is Advertising FB , well consider yourself blessed! Maybe it's only running in the States, because we are such a horrible prejudiced, bigoted, racist country!
    That's Why everyone wants to live here right?
    Gawd I just realized I Am in a mood huh? Sorry :(
  • Hot tramp I love you so. Amazing guitar riff. Sorely missed.
  • Sorry @DesperateDan My rate was speaking over you, I'm calm now, and yeah I've never heard life on mars,, I'm ashamed to call myself a Bowie fan :(
    Ahh now I've heard Golden Years , that was gonna be my next pick lol
  • I have to say, I think Heroes is the absolute peak of his achievements. Stunning both lyrically and musically. The Berlin Wall imagery is at the heart of it. Also has one of my favourite guitarists, Robert Fripp on it.
  • I don't think we have had a 3 way real time exchange between us before. Sure gets through the page fast.
  • I also think Low was much underrated. Nice one @kathy.
  • Anyway @briann, just delve into YouTube, choose your song, click on the 3 little dots and go, share, copy link then go to BP message and hold finger down and choose paste. Apologies if that's teaching grandmother to suck eggs.
  • And BTW, no way are Rovio getting my money after the way they have behaved.
  • Hey @karen68, I called Osaka. Just Djokovic to go now. Not that I am a big fan. I would have preferred Nadal.
  • Normally I'm an absolute tight wad when it comes to spending money on in app purchases, but danger zone levels are quite challenging. Will try jukebox directions, is it only u tube?
  • No, copy a link from anywhere, it's just that YouTube has all you probably need.

No weird Scottish heavy metal mind.
  • I remember jukeboxes when you could watch the vinyl disc being selected and played for you. They had to be restocked each week to keep up with the hit parade.
  • We once selected Mull of Kintyre 10 times in a row for a joke. A joke that rebounded on us.

Anyway, goodnight for now.
  • Loving all the Bowie songs.
    Was such a huge loss. Smiling & a bit sad at the same time.

Can’t forget this one.
    https://youtu.be/3qrOvBuWJ-c

• @desperatedan yup no surprise Osaka won.
    I think Djoker will win too, although I’m not really a huge fan. I’d also prefer it was Rafa, but since it isn’t I’m rooting for Medvedev.
  • Ooohh @Karen68 Ziggy was my next pick!! Haven't heard that for years until the other day I discovered the Pandora app on my phone and it let's you pick your artists and mix .. whatever and then came on Ziggy :D
  • Yeah so @BrianN pick a song on you tube, make sure you don't 'Full Screen'
    On my Android, underneath the video is an option to 'Share' with an arrow symbol, tap that, then you should see an option to "copy link" tap that , then come here and hard press screen and paste!

https://youtu.be/VbD_kBJc_gI
  • This is my favourite, great movie!
    https://youtu.be/ViftZTfRSt8
  • @BrianN I don't remember paying for DZ but I must have, I think only .99 cents, well worth it,, and it's going to be continued in the daily challenges rotation soo..
    Actually I paid for Ad -Free Space years ago , well worth it,, however much it was¿I don't remember
  • @DesperateDan nice improvement on the New challenge, ABO, it to me a helluva time to sign in because I forget my password, soo.. 45 minutes it took me lol! But I'll be Flinging along with ya for a few tonight, and definitely will try tomorrow! Mighty Hoax was one of my first Favourite episodes, I think I still have a trophy floating around there somewhere, I gotta up my ABO scores really it's been too long! I'll go back to the RIO another day, I've been lost in space to long lol..
  • Uhmmm some tips please @DeserateDan ?? I just got a one birder but only 34k??
  • Good Night Birdie Friends ♡
  • @kathy, it was a 2 birder coming from the side each time, not the high lob I had been trying for the 1 birder. I have an idea for a 1 birder which if it works I will post on the walkthrough page.
  • Hey Everybody Waaassssuuuuupppp??
    @DesperateDan, I'm just checking into the Challenge now? A one birder you say?
    I've been following Estar video , but. Haven't improved a lick,,
    trouble with Lorreta today, since woke up, she's been acting confused all day! Checked her sugars, 129, which I guess is normal for pre-diabetic, But she's talking about the past like it is still happening¿ symptoms of Stockhom and possibly alzheimer's,¿
    she is telling stories of past like they just happened. She's very confused acting. I just fed her and put her to bed to take a nap.. so that's what I've been doing since I woke up¿
  • @kathy Starman and Heroes are my top two
Post in the New Forum!