The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3013
  • 159596 Comments
  • Dan, I think I figured out why Twiggy keeps getting spooked. You keep getting up at 3:00am. Stop it, it's not normal. Even @catsnbirds won't get up at 3:00am to watch tennis, and she loves tennis. @karen68 did Felix the Cat win?
  • Hey @kathy just go ogled ptbs, had quite a few definitions ranging from Post traumatic brain syndrome to powered tooth brushes. Which one do you have?
  • BTW is that fez comfy?
  • I'm presuming it's Post Traumatic Babbler Syndrome. Hey, who took my fez?
  • Weird not having fans at a Grand Slam match. But even weirder starting the match with fans and making them all leave half way through (Djokovic).
  • @BrianN yes Felix won. I thought Shapo was going to take it, but either way I’m happy!
  • Well done on puppy @briann. I can't get to that level, too many coins wanted, should have unlocked it before.
  • Thanks @desperatedan. Is Pointdexter in the same half of the draw as Felix @karen68?
  • Are you lurking @catsnbirds? Here’s an unusual little fella:

https://youtu.be/YUBuxIC-bmA

Just in case you missed this one:

https://youtu.be/m5r1oGZOKZ0

Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://youtu.be/eCpsc1FVjw0

• @TomPuss Those ears! I have one who also talks a lot, he was answering back to the video.

The cat filter has been all over the news in the US. My favorite part is him wanting to continue with the hearing, because he’s not a cat! Not at all distracting.

• We should use our Angry Birds avatars on Zoom and the like! Not at all distracting.
  • Oh wise and learned Superb Owl @karen8, I have a question. Brass Hogs has baffled me and I have made slow progress. I have been prompted to do odd things to open Brass Hogs level 10, 28/33. What does the 28/33 refer to? It was never this complicated in ABO.
  • Don't anyone else answer this, I won't believe you. Only @karen68 is to be trusted as the fount of all knowledge.
  • Hey @tompuss, Balam sounds like he smokes 50 a day.
  • If your idea of fun is playing tetris in a munitions factory, today's challenge is just for you.
  • How to change the mood of a film by altering one letter :
    Forrest Dump
    Gone with the Wine
    Lary Poppins
    Reservoir Logs
    B. T. (my current broadband non provider)

I'm sure you guys can do better?
  • @DesperateDan not quite sure what that's about... is it something to do with the missions you have to do to open the levels?
  • I think it might be something to do with the number of points required to unlock the next level. You get so many points for completing each mission, the harder the mission the more points on offer. Unless you know differently @gumby?Hope u r well old chap.
  • Mild at Heart
    Last mango in Paris
  • Lord of the Wings
  • One flew over the cuckoo's pest
    Best
    vest
    Test
    West
    Zest
    jest
    Dii, dii a dii that's all folks
  • Nice one @catsnbirds, is that a nod to Asher BTW? Anyways here's his competition :
    Dan for all Seasons.

Plus one of my favourite Simon Pegg films
    Hat Fuzz.
  • @BrianN Wasn’t intended for Asher, but it sure fits! I’m just a big fantasy fan.
  • Lurking..
    Random thought...
    Hey isn't Garfunkel a cartoon Cat¿?
  • Garfield the Cat. Orange cartoon cat.
  • Well, there is this. Looking for Simon presumably.
    https://youtu.be/rNmzpaDcPdA
  • Hey everybody. Just checking in. Recovering at moms house. Can't wait to get back to flinging.
  • Hi @gumby hope ur mum is spoiling you. Seen today's challenge? From exploding tetris to Thunderball lottery.
  • @BrianN no I haven't seen it. I haven't flung a bird in almost 8 weeks.
  • Shame, hope ur feeling up to it soon. It's one of those Summer Camp levels with a detonator and a crazy red ball. Anything can happen in the next 5 seconds.
  • Hey @gumby, today's Challenge is one where you hold the trophy. @asher has been on fire recently, you better lock it away.
  • Or lock Asher away. Or set him on fire.
  • @brianN set his comfy chair on fire
  • Ohh Ohh The patrons are contemplating violence! OB More Beer, I think¿.. yeah get them so think that they can't drink straight, and post the 'NO SMOKING' sign!

Ooohh and hide the matches...
  • And the Mop and bucket, just in case..;)
  • Garfield , Garfunkel. .. same difference :D
    Done trying to catch up
    @Gumby Wwaaaassssuuppp??? Good too see you :D I promise I won't give you the 20 questions quiz until your fully recovered!! ;)
  • Hey @kathy,who rattled your cage? Just want to say b4 I go to bed. Puppy on offer today, just checkout @gumby/@asher comments. Nite all.
  • Lol @BrianN, just when I thought I was halfway caught up, you had to pipe in :D
    finally had time to sort of catch up and I heard Fire!!
    Sadly the lock is going back on my cage :/
    I'll check out that challenge, it's My turf after all heehee!
  • Btw, @BrianN No comment on my lame attempt at a play on words¿
    I'm disappointed in you!
    Sweet Dreams..
  • Hey, asher, brian, dan 1-2-3 on the Challenge today. All puppies. Sorry @ gumby, @asher found a new strategy for us to blow your trophy away. Check it out (Space M5-18) when you are flinging hot again. Even managed it suffering at least 3 side effects of Covid Covid jab today.
  • To be fair @gumby, @Asher's strategy was based on yours. In fact it may well have been yours but he explained it in more detail.
  • Hey Guys all in Good fun, that's why the BP was created, let's all at least give @Asher some credit for sharing his statedgy, along with screenshot! Comfy chair and special equipment aside , he does share in the spirit of the Nest, where others refuse
    For example , look at @ernor63 profile comment aimed at me by name!
    My nickname for him, provided by a dear friend, is Ernor the Arrogant Once one of the Greats reduced to an arrogant Crow,, Cawing his annoying caw!
  • Ooo, get you. You must tell us what you really think some day!
    Pesky vaccine, hardly slept a wink. Got this again in 12 weeks' time. Anyone else had the jab?
  • Djokovic and Osaka I think for the tennis.
  • Brechin City, who would have thought? The sun always shines, I don't believe a word about all the snow.
    https://images.app.goo.gl/QRciHoc5NURaUuVA7
    That's enough trolling for now.
  • Hopefully @desperatedan one of those side effects isn't covid 19.Still await my jag, sounds like fun.

OK @kathy, you asked for it. That was a really lame play on words. Happy now?
  • @kathy WASSSSSSUUUUUPPPPP
    @desperatedan I have had both doses of covid vaccine. No side effects.
    No worries about the trophy, I have more.
  • That sounds like a challenge @gumby.

Speaking of challenges, we had a badger in our back garden this morning. Being a city dweller most of my life it was quite a novelty. There are also a couple of cats that pass by, one of them just as brock appeared. I've never seen a cat swell so much in size. I don't think they're natural enemies but that pussy wasn't coming down from the fence in a hurry. Badger v cat challenge? My money is on the badger.
  • Congrats to NASA!

"We’re NASA and we know it":

https://youtu.be/2KnTpm9Y77E
Post in the New Forum!