The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2991
  • 159581 Comments
  • And @BrianN as soon as i saw the formula for for favourite Ham Dunk Episode, I knew @Karen68 would know, she's the Queen of Seasons after all, with a close second @HunnyBunny!
  • Seeing as @kathy is binge watching The Blacklist thought I'd mention the only 3 series I've ever binged.
    Sopranos
    Breaking Bad
    The Wire
    Supposedly the best TV ever. Find it hard to disagree. Especially Sopranos, the ending was brilliant, hardly any loopholes in the plot. The only thing I struggled with was the episode where they took the Russian into the woods to whack him off.(sorry,wack him) It wasn't explained how he was never found despite being shot in the head.
    I remember someone being interviewed on the subject getting very shirty (don't know if it was a producer or scriptwriter) He said it wasn't a big deal, make up your own plot line.
    How could I refuse. I reckon when he was shot in the bonce he only lost half his brain and when he'd made a physical recovery he ended up getting my old job as Trump's speechwriter.

Has he gone yet? Off he went with a trumpety trump, trump, trump, trump.
  • @BrianN Breaking Bad was amazing, watched it twice. Never finished The Sopranos but it was really good. Only saw the first 3 or 4 years.
  • Doin' great @Kathy! Been working on this alongside a few other personal projects of mine.
  • Hey@kathy just like you to turn up and nick my crown. (and the fez) I'd be quite happy with a jesters hat, bells and all. 2 days in the valley was good also Secretary(well dodgy tho)
  • Oopsy @BrianN guess the Princess didn't want a page to go by without' ' nicking the Crown of someone's head! Your welcome to keep the Fez lol!
    I never saw the Sopranos, but loved Breaking Bad! I get all of my Netflix suggestions from.. I'll give you guesses ¿?¿ Begins with a 'G' is green and stretchy..:D
  • @BirdSlinger Good to hear your doing well, and still being creative ! Very nice!
  • Off to watch The Blacklist..gnite birdy 's :D
  • There are between 130 and 152 episodes of The Blacklist on Netflix, depending on who you believe. The question on everyone's lips is "What will come first? @kathy reaching the end of the series or Page 3000".
    The progression of these two are inversely correlated as @kathy has finite time to invest in either. Keep watching this space.
  • Not really into Binge watching but the closest we have come is rewatching all the Line of Duty series. Is that on Netflix? I have no idea about these things.
  • @kathy You MUST watch The Sopranos!!!
  • Very wise @ Kathy. My wife tried window cleaning once. She was so clumsy she kept laddering her tights.
    Seriously tho she did try it. The plan was for me to do the upstairs windows while she did the downstairs. She lasted one day. Can you ladies guess what the problem was? (no it wasn't me, before you say it.)
  • @kathy I think I've solved ur riddle.Is it the Grinch?
  • @kathy WAAASSSUUUPPP Begins with G and green and stretchy? Hmmm no idea, I give up.

@BrianN at the rate Kathy watches The Blacklist we may hit page 4000 before she finishes LOL
  • Hey @gumby.I reckon she keeps falling asleep and has to watch the same episode over and over again.
  • @BrianN did anyone Ever tell you your a Wise-Arse ?? Don't bother answering, i already know :)
    And I Do have finite time, I actually have 4 hours to kill when i get home from work, After organizing my work stuff, and getting stuff ready for the next day, 1\2 of watching the news, then dinner, then shower, and getting prepared for bed I get about 1 and 1/2 hours to either chat, fling birds, or watch Netflix .. Plus with my girlfriend staying with us in our tiny apartment, it's rather hectic around here after work..*sigh*
    And Nope Not the Grinch (Is the Grinch stretchy?)
    And start do you mean by 'Ladderring her pants' i assume you mean getting caught on the ladder?
  • Hello Princess Pottymouth. Nice of u to buy out a few seconds of ur time to share ur thoughts with us. Don't think anyone has called me a Wise-Arse before. Not spelt with capital letters anyway. Sarcy git maybe.
    Think Jim Carrey is quite stretchy in the Grinch(also in the mask, where he also coincidently has a green face. Think also the newer cartoon version Grinch is stretchy.
    Over here we call panty hose tights. Hence the joke. But hey, that's just me being a Wise-Arse.
    Also, I'm going to use my awesome powers of deduction to guess which side of the bed you got out of... Wait it's coming... I'm gonna say... THE WRONG SIDE!
    BTW
    did u manage to work out why my wife only lasted a day cleaning windows?
    PS still laughing at ur last post. Not the empty one that just says Kathy, the other one.
    Pps maybe it's the expression 'ladder' u don't use in US. It means getting them snagged. (tights that is). Think that's enough talk about ladies under garments, I'm starting to feel quite flustered. We need @desperatedan to come along and raise the tone. Shouldn't be difficult.
  • @BrianN Remember watching The Sopranos, can’t believe that it’s been 21 years since it started! Also love Breaking Bad, have you watched any of Better Call Saul (the prequel). Also extremely addictive.
    Why am I having trouble imagining your wife washing windows while wearing pantyhose (tights)? Isn’t there a dress code for that work? Like ... jeans or shorts and a T-shirt? And she only lasted a day because .. the job was finished?
    I do think you are wrong about the Russian taking over the speech writing job. Half a brain would far over qualify him for the position.
  • Hi @catsnbirds ever made a joke and wished you hadn't bothered? Seem to have dug a huge hole for myself with this one. Anyway my wife has just started watching BCS. Says it's good, might give it a go. As for the mystery of my good ladies failure to make it as a 'glacial technician' here's a clue
    ABO BDC 6-4
    @karen68 will get this right away.
  • And yes I did get up on the Wrong side of the bed, been a rough couple days.. Months..etc..
    @Catsnbirds Hi :D
    @Tompuss on your suggestion I'll look for the sopranos after i finish The Blacklist or hit page 4000
  • Ohhh the link for the Rolly Guy didn't work
    @BrianN I love your Wise-Arse ed ness lol , literally made me laugh out loud!
    I was thinking the hose ( who climbs ladders in Hose ??) Besides your wife?) caught in the ladder prevented your wife from becoming a Glacial Technician¿ Good tip though if ever need to beg off window washing :D
  • There s the Rolly Guy :D
  • And yeah it was @Gumby But you knew that!!
    https://angrybir.de/2MCS9qk
  • @gumby wasn't me :P
  • @Gumby Waaassssuuuuupppp??¿?
    And yes it was ;)~
  • Good grief, at this rate we will reach page 3000 well before Xmas. We are going about ten times faster than we were. It's all @brianN's fault and OB is about to explode. @kathy will have to watch 3 episodes a night, which means she will have to get up before she goes to bed. Or pull a Dickie. No! I typed pull a sickie! Sigh.
  • Actually, pulling a Dickie could well be a euphemism for playing Angry Birds. And that's all I have to say on the matter.
    Twiggy has been with us one year exactly today. I think it's fair to say she thinks she runs the household. Woof woof.
  • Never realised u cud speak dog @desperatedan.May I just say "Miaow". Which when translated means "What's green and stretchy?"

Hey Stormsy, I mean @kathy.Hope u r paying attention:after Blacklist it's Sopranos, followed by Breaking Bad (again, have to watch it twice) then Better call Saul, The Wire, & Line of duty.
    I reckon if u take early retirement, have all ur meals delivered, do online shopping, get ur girlfriend to do the houseworkand never leave the house you should be back with us inside a year.

"Mew". Translated, it's an answer to to kitty's question. "Robin Hood's tights" (my final word on the subject.
  • If you want a free puppy, go to today's Challenge. Just clocked puppy number 5. This one's on you Twiggy.
  • Haven't done the challenge for a few days, too busy messing about in Spam Gunk. Just looked at E-Star video for the NBA Pistons level. It is superb. Close as u can get to playing a perfect level. Well done with the puppy, quite a litter u have there.
  • You will never get an easier puppy than today.
  • @BrianN have you gotten to Ham Dunk 4-2 yet my score for that level is 8,917,420 or something ridiculous like that
  • Hi @gumby.I'm currently playing on an older version of Seasons that has the NBA levels,which I don,t think I've played before.
    I have played the rest of Ham Dunk but on the latest version.I believe level 4-2 is the one that had the limitless basketball hooping due to a design flaw.Would love to have a shot at that,but can't seem to find v 5.0.0 anywhere.Think that is the only version that has it.It's one of the few levels in Seasons I can't make it over average
    I found ABO even more annoying,I had ab. av scores on every single level from the tutorials right up to ge #31 (I'd left the eggs till last).If you know where to find version 3.4.0(I think) let me know.That's another version I've not seen any where at the usual app sites.

Not that I'm bitter.
  • @BrianN I wish I could get the Santa Hat Glitch levels. That would be great.
  • Very easy puppy today! @BrianN you should try it!
    @DesperateDan My score not as good as yours, but it was quick! Your right at this rate hit page 3000 in no time, and of course it's Brian's fault but in a good way!
    Thanks for the heads up @Gumby !
    Hmm get up before i go to bed¿That's a conundrum..
  • Only 9 more pages to go!!! Wow!
    I wish we could post photos, then we could have a real party celbration!
    We could celebrate @Twiggy :D has it been a whole year already!! Time flies,, there's just not enough of it!
  • @brianN, @gumby Seasons 5.0.0 is available on the uptodown site
  • Well, for Android at least.
  • @desperatedan.Thanks for info. Think I may have mentioned previously that I am unable to download from that site. Don't know why. Both my phone & tablet are Huawei, so in best Donald Trump fashion I shall blame China
    However I do remember on a Lenovo device that I was able to download it, but when I tried to open it the Rovio page would come up and a message saying something like'you need an account with Amazon app store to continue playing.' All seemed a bit suss so I just deleted it. If any of u techy geezers out there have an inkling as to why I can no longer access Uptodown, your knowledge would be appreciated. Or if anyone else has been able to download the version Dan mentioned let me know. Me obsessive?
  • Correction to my previous post, it was actually the Aptoide site where I found the suspect device, er, I mean app. So haven't seen Uptodown version(for the aforementioned reasons)
    While on the subject can anyone with a knowledge of such things tell me why it's possible to download an old v 2.0.0 of seasons onto an android 9.0.0 phone that works perfectly well. But can't do some earlier versions on say an android 6.0.0?
    There must be some technical reasons for it, can't be just whimsy. Maybe some apps are sprinkled with pixie dust?You believe in fairies @kathy,what do u think?
  • @desperatedan thanks but I have Seasons version 5.0.0 on an old phone from 2015. I scored almost 9 million points on Ham Dunk 4-2. Unfortunately thou that version does not contain Santa Hat Glitches.
  • Hey@gumby,can I buy ur old phone?
  • @BrianN I need to keep it in case any other levels that were messed up. Anyways you would have to beat my score to have a screenshot.
  • Just kidding @gumby.I might be a little obsessive about the birds, but not that much. BTW would easily beat 9 million points.
  • Hey Everyone! I just gotta say I hate time zones! Yes @BrianN I do believe in Faeries! I do, i do, i do believe in Faeries!!
  • @Gumby Waaassssuuuuupppp????
  • There are about 50 versions of Seasons on Uptodown. One of them must have these mysterious Santa Hat Glitches. I really need another phone to experiment. I am more interested in the early ABO levels that self destruct.
Post in the New Forum!